• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We need another Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Founder
Well since we are growing at ReligiousForums.com it is about that time to add another Moderator to the group with:

Runt
Maize
Lightkeeper

.....................................................................................................

If you would like to participate on our Moderator contest please make a post here and say :

I WANNA BE A MOD!

* I will announce what the contest is in 1 week. Check the news and announcements forum for details!

Pah

Uber all member
Is there a place to see a ReligiousForum guide to etiquette?

Sorry that this is developing into a FAQ

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
We pretty much use the Forum Rules as a guideline. As long as posts are within those rules, they're allowed. If something comes up not dealt with in the rules, we talk about how to deal with it, and then add to the rules if necessary.

Pah

Uber all member
I WANNA BE A MOD!

[I'm not really shouting - that's the way I copied it}

Master Vigil

Is it really too late? I would love to be a moderator. If you need one in the future. I would love to take the job.

tumble_weed

haha...what about Mr.Spinkles...does he know?...shh don't tell him...:eek:...the less people who apply the better... :lol:

Rex

Founder
I'm going to extend this another week just because of the holidays. I know of a couple users that are out of town and I don't think it would be fair to go on without them, they may want to register for the contest.

SO 1 MORE WEEK OF SIGNING UP!

THEN THE BATTLE WILL BEGIN.

:fight: :fight:

Ceridwen018

Hey Rex,

Mr_Spinkles has been out of town for like the past 2 weeks--he should be getting home any day now I think, but just in case, could I enter for him? This seems like something he'd like to do and I don't want him to miss out. Then again, what am I saying? He'll probably beat us all! :lol:

Rex

Founder
Ceridwen018 said:
Hey Rex,

Mr_Spinkles has been out of town for like the past 2 weeks--he should be getting home any day now I think, but just in case, could I enter for him? This seems like something he'd like to do and I don't want him to miss out. Then again, what am I saying? He'll probably beat us all! :lol:

Sure why not. He is a very smart character but don't let him play mind games with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.