• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have a new puppy

Buttercup

Veteran Member
That was a very well done video and it made me happy to see it, thanks!

And....your new puppy is too cute for words. :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Awww....:eek: she seems so serious about her job, being a puppy i mean.

Lindi Lu, our latest family member. She's a second generation Spoodle. What's a spoodle you ask? A cross between a cockerspaniel and a poodle. :puppy:

We had a cockerspaniel/ poodle mix when i was a kid, but we called it a "cockerpoo".

kadzbiz

Awww....:eek: she seems so serious about her job, being a puppy i mean. We had a cockerspaniel/ poodle mix when i was a kid, but we called it a "cockerpoo".

Yeah, I wiki'd "spoodle" and found that it defaulted to "cockerpoo" or "cockapoo". Frankly, I think spoodle is a little less icky.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Lindi Lu, our latest family member. She's a second generation Spoodle. What's a spoodle you ask? A cross between a cockerspaniel and a poodle. :puppy:

lol some dog breed names are quite comical. WhereIsMyNoteCard made a topic about another one - a Schnauzer.

I think the breed names are good dog names in their own right.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I'm still waiting for my idea for crossbreeds to catch on - the Chihuatweiler, the ultimate in portable, personal security! The trick is finding a really confident male chihuahua.

challupa

doppelgänger;1405837 said:
I'm still waiting for my idea for crossbreeds to catch on - the Chihuatweiler, the ultimate in portable, personal security! The trick is finding a really confident male chihuahua.
Well you know Dopp, there is always AI!!:sorry1:

lunamoth

Will to love
Here's a cutie. I usually prefer big dogs but I met one of these recently and would have loved to taken him home.

teacup chiahuaha

teacup2.jpg