• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Water vapor and "chemtrails"

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The truth behind those white streaks trailing behind jets in the sky

This article talks about "contrails", when "water vapor condenses and freezes around the exhaust from an aircraft", and the persistent popular theory that they are "chemtrails" - "a well-established conspiracy theory asserting that these trails aren’t made from condensation at all, but are instead chemicals being sprayed by the government."

I feel what this article covers may be a testament to how information - whether accurate or inaccurate - spreads. I feel it shows how sometimes, people would rather believe what's "most interesting" rather than what's "most verified".

What do you think?

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

This article talks about "contrails", when "water vapor condenses and freezes around the exhaust from an aircraft", and the persistent popular theory that they are "chemtrails" - "a well-established conspiracy theory asserting that these trails aren’t made from condensation at all, but are instead chemicals being sprayed by the government."

I feel this article may be a testament to how information - whether accurate or inaccurate - spreads. I feel it shows how sometimes, people would rather believe what's "most interesting" rather than what's "most verified".

What do you think?
I once did some rough calculations about how
much weight in chemicals (not fuel or fuel related)
could be added, & found it to be insignificant.

I've worked on military & commercial plane
design, eg, flight controls, APU installation,
aerial refueling system (eg, Northrup, Flight
Refueling, Inc). I never ran into anything to
suggest chemicals were added to engines
to create "chemtrails".
Moreover, if such a thing were to happen,
it would necessarily be a vast conspiracy
involving many people in multiple industries.
It would be impossible to keep secret.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I once did some rough calculations about how
much weight in chemicals (not fuel or fuel related)
could be added, & found it to be insignificant.

I've worked on military & commercial plane
design, eg, flight controls, APU installation,
aerial refueling system (eg, Northrup, Flight
Refueling, Inc). I never ran into anything to
suggest chemicals were added to engines
to create "chemtrails".
Moreover, if such a thing were to happen,
it would necessarily be a vast conspiracy
involving many people in multiple industries.
It would be impossible to keep secret.
But that's the proof of the conspiracy is actually making chemtrails!!!!:eek:
:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:D

Heyo

Veteran Member

I feel what this article covers may be a testament to how information - whether accurate or inaccurate - spreads. I feel it shows how sometimes, people would rather believe what's "most interesting" rather than what's "most verified".

What do you think?
Without that sensationalism, we wouldn't have RF because we wouldn't have religions. Religions are conspiracy theories that were very interesting to some people, and nobody bothered to debunk them in time.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a conspiracy, and they're not just doing it in the sky anymore. One day after work, I came home to this. I immediately shared it on Facebook to make people aware!

11181405_958255994207890_7223760174959080735_n.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's a conspiracy, and they're not just doing it in the sky anymore. One day after work, I came home to this. I immediately shared it on Facebook to make people aware!

11181405_958255994207890_7223760174959080735_n.jpg

Someone is also putting text on your picture trying to cover the evidence. I'd add a shocked emoji but they won't work on my tablet.