• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watchtower Governing Body: Are They The Exclusive Channel For God??

kjw47

The bible itself is good for correction not just for any "anointed" organization

yes to an extent--but there are many misleading errors found in all trinity translations-- the 2 biggest backings of the trinity god( worship to a mortal Jesus and a large G- God in the last line of John 1:1) are errors in trinity translations. Misleading one to break Gods #1 commandment daily by serving a non existent trinity.

kjw47

And theos without the "Ho" is used in scripture of The Father Himself but He's surely Ho Theos right? So just because theos refers to Jesus in this instance means nothing :)

Only in spots where its assured the Father is being spoken of.

kjw47

That's funny in a sad way. I try to correct wrong. Don't you too?

There isn't a domestic in all of creation who could correct one of Jesus annointed teachers. That is what you were speaking about--that you could correct a GB on a matter--never

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There isn't a domestic in all of creation who could correct one of Jesus annointed teachers. That is what you were speaking about--that you could correct a GB on a matter--never
Interesting. So there is God and there is us. God is perfect. Correct? And then there is them. I hear you say that they are like God which God can't be corrected. Am I hearing you right?

I wonder if that opinion that they can't be corrected comes from them or is it all yours?

kjw47

Interesting. So there is God and there is us. God is perfect. Correct? And then there is them. I hear you say that they are like God which God can't be corrected. Am I hearing you right?

I wonder if that opinion that they can't be corrected comes from them or is it all yours?

No, I never said they were perfect, but a domestic doesn't have a clue to the meat of Gods word without being taught it by Jesus real teachers.
Example not one would have a clue as to what a 7 headed beast with 10 horns is or a two horned beast, even though by knowing Daniel its easy to see., but not 1 teacher claiming to be Gods could see except for Jesus' real teachers.
Not a single mortal would know just by reading Daniel-Revelation--The HS revealed it through--the faithful and discreet slave--Gods channel.

kjw47

Buick Lacrosse $30,000

How many ice cream cones is that?

That isn't a detailed explanation. And does he work a secular job?
Roomy cars are needed for field service 4.-5.or 6 members go together as a group to cover a certain territory. 30,000 isn't expensive nowadays.

e.r.m.

Church of Christ
?? That verse just says "Whose name is the Lord".

Psa 83:18 (ESVST) 18 that they may know that you alone, whose name is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.

Eph 1:21 (ESVST) 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

That verse says, "above "EVERY" name that is named". How do you get "every name "EXCEPT" Jehovah"? ABOVE EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED! That excludes no name! Is Jehovah's name named? Can you say "EVERY" and not include "EVERY"? "EVERY" day I wake up, that means "EVERY" day, I wake up. You can't make that verse say what you want it to say!
The name is YWH. No vowels. Not even Yaweh, much less Jehovah.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, I never said they were perfect, but a domestic doesn't have a clue to the meat of Gods word without being taught it by Jesus real teachers.
Example not one would have a clue as to what a 7 headed beast with 10 horns is or a two horned beast, even though by knowing Daniel its easy to see., but not 1 teacher claiming to be Gods could see except for Jesus' real teachers.
Not a single mortal would know just by reading Daniel-Revelation--The HS revealed it through--the faithful and discreet slave--Gods channel.
Is it true that the governing body might be wrong about anything?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Matthew 28:20

That is a promise that when a person teaches another person about Jesus he is with them. When he is with them can he communicate? If no then why not?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They make corrections-- but no domestic knows before they do.
Jesus is with two or more gathered in his name Matthew 18:20 and he made a promise to be with us as we disciple the nations. Matthew 28:20 What does he do when he is present with believers?