• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watchtower Governing Body: Are They The Exclusive Channel For God??

JFish123

If you are a follower of Jesus you should already know his truths, then you would know there are no answers to truth of what he taught. There is only 1 truth, measured in wisdom by the teachings of Jesus.
I do know His truths. The rest of what you said makes no sense. If you asked others questions they "supposedly" couldn't answer then ask me.

kjw47

I do know His truths. The rest of what you said makes no sense. If you asked others questions they "supposedly" couldn't answer then ask me.

I said there were no answers to the 6 truths I posted that proves the JW teachers are correct.
If you knew what Jesus taught, then you would know the JW teachers are correct.

djhwoodwerks

Yes the true followers get HS for reminders and strength--never a revealed truth before the anointed teachers. The anointed teachers( faithful and discreet slave) give food( spiritual) at the proper time--that is how it works.

LMBO!! Too bad you can't trust what they teach, they could get "NEW LIGHT" tomorrow!!

djhwoodwerks

Then you should not use the name Jesus either, that is his English name of Yeshoua, and the tetra could be YHVH as well.
I attended different denominations of trinity religions in my days, not one taught what Jesus taught.-- I guarantee once one learns what Jesus taught-they know 100% for sure--The JW teachers are his anointed teachers, because they teach all of Jesus truths.

No offence, but I believe God uses people He can trust and that understands what He says the first time, like the writers of the Bible. JW's cannot with a sincere heart say that what they hold as truth today will still be truth next week.

djhwoodwerks

Every one who knows God knows Gods name was not included in that--The Lords prayer--hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)

So, in Jesus' "MODEL" prayer, He's telling us to worship God in prayer (Father, Your Name is Holy) that was Jesus telling us we have to use God's name? How come Jesus never said, "You must use God's personal name"? How come Jesus never mentioned God's name, in neither Greek, Hebrew, Latin or any other language back then?

Do you have kids? Do you make your kids call you by your name so they can know you and have a relationship with you? Is your kids using your personal name important to you? Will you kick them out of the house if they don't use your personal name?

What did Jesus mean when He said,

John 14:8-9 (ESVST) 9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ' Show us the Father '?

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN
1) Luke 10:16
2)The Lords supper--only the anointed teachers were present.
3)Rev 14:3--only the 144,000 are bought from the earth. No where does it say the great crowd go to heaven--it says they stand before the throne( the throne is the only ruling power in existence at that point--it will rule all of creation forever. So what it was saying is that the great crowd will be under Gods kingdom rulership. There will be no more human rulerships( Daniel 2:44)
I appreciate you taking the time to address my questions.

The problem is that Luke 10:16 does not say one word about Jesus' mediatorship extending outward from the anointed to the great crowd by association. Jesus' mediatorship isn't even mentioned. Nor does the verse have anything to do with the other questions I asked.

Are you sure you gave the correct verse?

I'll ask again.

Where in Scripture does it say Jesus' mediatorship is extended outward from the anointed to the great crowd by association?

How does Rev. 14:3 answer the next two questions?

Where in Scripture does it say the New Covenant is between God and the 144,000 anointed ONLY?

There is no question that the 144,000 were purchased from the earth, but where does it say the 144,000 is a literal number? What Scripture says the covenant is limited to 144,000 people only?

Where in Scripture does it say that only the 144,000 are in heaven?

If only the 144,000 are in heaven, then where are the elders who the 144,000 sing the new song before? Are they not also before the throne in heaven? Doesn't Rev. 7:9 show that the great crowd, too, are before the throne of God, which is in heaven?

You see, your jw.org website leaves too many unanswered questions.

djhwoodwerks

It is very obvious what you all are doing.So sad.I added you two to my ignore list so I do not have to see your comments anymore.A waste of time you two are .:facepalm: I for one can no longer speak to those such as yourselves.

I love how they just run! That's another way they use to avoid the truth, "It's obvious what you're doing, you're just setting us up". JW's are the only ones with the truth, what can they be set up for, to tell the truth??

But that's ok, as the old saying goes, "if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"

Wharton

LMBO!! Too bad you can't trust what they teach, they could get "NEW LIGHT" tomorrow!!
Too bad for all those JW's that followed the 'old light' and died. The new light allows organ transplants. I guess as the GB members got older, the light shined brighter just in case they needed one?:eek::eek:

removing the organ and replacing it directly with an organ from another human… Those who submit to such operations are thus living off the flesh of another human. That is cannibalistic. However, in allowing man to eat animal flesh Jehovah God did not grant permission for humans to try to perpetuate their lives by cannibalistically taking into their bodies human flesh, whether chewed or in the form of whole organs or body parts taken from others."– Watchtower, 11/15/1967, p.702

"Regarding the transplantation of human tissue or bone from one human to another, this is a matter for conscientious decision by each one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Some Christians might feel that taking into their bodies any tissue or body part from another human is cannibalistic. . . . Other sincere Christians today may feel that the Bible does not definitely rule out medical transplants of human organs. . . . It may be argued, too, that organ transplants are different from cannibalism since the 'donor' is not killed to supply food.”–Watchtower, March 15, 1980, p. 31

Which one is the truth???

JFish123

W
I said there were no answers to the 6 truths I posted that proves the JW teachers are correct.
If you knew what Jesus taught, then you would know the JW teachers are correct.
Well, lol what are these supposed 6 Truths that "prove" the JW teachers are correct? Tell me. You can't just say I posted them, there the truth, so JW's are right lol

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN
Wow! Multi tasker like me.Cool!

octopus-clipart-5.gif
Eight arms for 8 different task.
Looks like all 8 little arms are nailed to the floor, going nowhere fast! ;) I must say, BS, that I don't agree with your religious views, but your little cartoons and videos are amusing. :)

Also, I am quite shocked you haven't added me to your ignore list. Makes me feel quite special. Hahaha. ;)

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN
Well darn, I think all the JW's have me on ignore now. Was I that rude? Guess there's no point in me hangin around then. Shoot!
No, not all have you on ignore. And you weren't rude, just honest. Hang in there. Keep posting the truth. There are many who read these posts who never write a word. It is for their benefit you post. Not to worry. God is using you, and someone out there is reading what you write.