• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Yeshua a luciferian?

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I've heard and read many things attributed to Yeshua. I don't know which story if any is true, and frankly I don't care. I do know that in the story believed by most people, Yeshua considered himself one with god. This sounds very luciferian to me.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I've heard and read many things attributed to Yeshua. I don't know which story if any is true, and frankly I don't care. I do know that in the story believed by most people, Yeshua considered himself one with god. This sounds very luciferian to me.
There is a difference between mystical metaphors about ecstatic union with the universe or the Creator, and claimaing one is God 'almighty' himself, which you could theoratically claim that this is what Jesus claimed himself, as majority of Christians see Jesus as God incarnate and support that dogma with scriptures.
this reminds me of the intoxicated Sufis who have been persecuted for proclaiming their mystical union with God, in such a way that mainstream Muslims perceived it as claiming that they themselves are God and equal to God, but many Sufis will tell you that there is a world of difference between poetically and provocatively talking about an ecstatic union with God and claiming to be God.

blackout

Violet.
I think the "Christ" message has been PERVERSELY twisted,
by mainstream christianity,
rendering it powerless to the individual.
Impotent.

I do believe the Power'Full version of the Christ Message
is far more Luciferian/LHP than Christian/RHP.

*casts a 'spell'*

Christiam. (Christ'I'am)

Last edited:

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Worshipping yhwh is more along the lines of judaism though. If Yeshua worshipped a god and thought he was one with that god and yhwh was that god then maybe he was more of a jewish pantheist or panentheist.

Mahacandra

Great Moon
Worshipping yhwh is more along the lines of judaism though. If Yeshua worshipped a god and thought he was one with that god and yhwh was that god then maybe he was more of a jewish pantheist or panentheist.

I've heard that a lot of Muslims and Jews dispute Christianity's claim to monotheism for precisely this reason.