• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War on life

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
I found the website. It's on Bit Chute, but the profanity filter probably read it as the other word. It's an alt-right hate speech video sharing site.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I found the website. It's on Bit Chute, but the profanity filter probably read it as the other word. It's an alt-right hate speech video sharing site.

So I'm glad i couldn't be bothered assembling the URL.

PureX

Veteran Member
That's insane.

Is this guy a paid shill for corporate/industrial polluters? Trying to get us to believe that the war on CO2 pollution is a "war on life"? Wow! What kind of human turd would do a thing like that? "This poison is good for you! Eat it and live!" Good God!

And who are we to believe are these devious life-hating "globalists"? How exactly does one, "make war on carbon, or hydrogen"? How does one "ban" an element?

That was one seriously dishonest and grotesque video.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Bit Chute is not "alt right". Anyone can post videos there. I've watched many videos there and none of them were "alt right hate speech".

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Bit Chute is not "alt right". Anyone can post videos there. I've watched many videos there and none of them were "alt right hate speech".

Others see it differently.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...utube-neo-nazi-terrorism-videos-a9632981.html

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम

https://www.adl.org/blog/*****ute-a-hotbed-of-hate

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...utube-neo-nazi-terrorism-videos-a9632981.html

InChrist

Free4ever
Site cannot be reached. Part of the URL is blanked out by the RF profanity filter
Thank you. I replaced with a different link. I am not familiar with Bit Chute. I only used that link.because the videos could be viewed directly without scrolling through an article. Didn’t realize it wouldn’t work.

HonestJoe

Why are the elements of all life now under attack?
They're not.

That video is either a massive troll on the scale of the "dihydrogen-monoxide" parody or a colossus demonstration of abject scientific ignorance.

The idea that all forms of Carbon, Oxygen or Nitrogen, in all contexts and any volumes or proportions should be or are being treated exactly the same is obviously ridiculous. For example, Nitrogen, Oxygen and CO2 make up the bulk of the air we breathe but it would only take a relatively small change in the levels of each gas to kill us all. That's why climbers need oxygen tanks at the top of the highest mountains - the oxygen concentration at high altitudes is too low for people to comfortably breathe.

Any substance in the wrong place or wrong proportions can be disastrous, and that is where the environmental problems involving things like CO2, water vapour, Nitrogen etc. come in. Nobody is saying those things are automatically bad, only that there is too much (or sometimes too little) of them in some places.

Your bath filling with water is a good thing. That same water leaking all over the bathroom floor is a bad thing. The same water dripping through the floor in to the flat below is a disaster. If the downstairs neighbour came up to complain about the water running down his walls, you wouldn't condemn his war against baths.

Last edited: