• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War on life

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Why are the elements of all life now under attack?
The electrons hate the protons for being naive protagonists.
The protons hate the electrons for being far too negative.
And everyone hates the brainless neutrons for wallowing in apathy and false equivalencies while failing to vote.​

As far as I'm concerned, they can all go quark themselves. :rolleyes:

exchemist

Veteran Member
The electrons hate the protons for being naive protagonists.
The protons hate the electrons for being far too negative.
And everyone hates the brainless neutrons for wallowing in apathy and false equivalencies while failing to vote.​

As far as I'm concerned, they can all go quark themselves. :rolleyes:
You are channelling Tom Lehrer, I presume. :D

InChrist

Free4ever
This stuff is insanely stupid. Only an utter moron, with zero education and a negative IQ could take any of it seriously.

Declaring war on carbon and nitrogen? Whoever wrote this needs psychiatric help.
Yet, declaring war on CO2 is exactly what climate change activists have been doing, getting governments and corporations on board, involving tremendous propaganda and trillions of dollars by which some are hugely benefiting. It is definitely insane and delusional. Such people need deliverance from their pseudoscience mentality which is more in line with zealous religious cultism than science or reality.

———-

“There is no climate emergency
Climate science should be less political, while climate policies should be more scientific. Scientists should openly address uncertainties and exaggerations in their predictions of global warming, while politicians should dispassionately count the real costs as well as the imagined benefits of their policy measures.”

“CO2 is plant food, the basis of all life on Earth. CO2 is not a pollutant. It is essential to all life on Earth. More CO2 is favorable for nature, greening our planet. Additional CO2 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also profitable for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops worldwide.”

“To believe in the outcome of a climate model is to believe what the model makers have put in. Climate models are now central to today’s climate discussion and the scientists see this as a problem. “We should free ourselves from the naïve belief in immature climate models,”

https://clintel.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/WCD-version-06272215121.pdf

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I found the website. It's on Bit Chute, but the profanity filter probably read it as the other word. It's an alt-right hate speech video sharing site.
Oh, is that what it is? I just had somebody yesterday on Facebook tell me that site is where the real scientists go to post their scientific data. o_O

InChrist

Free4ever
Could you please post a more fear-mongering, biased and opinionated article completely lacking in facts and references and trying to sell me a bunch of books and herbal remedies?
Thanks!

/sarcasm
I think you are projecting.
It’s not me, nor the link I posted, rather it’s the doom and disaster climate predictions and propaganda that is constantly blasted by governments, media and others that is doing the fear- mongering.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I think you are projecting.
It’s not me, nor the link I posted, rather it’s the doom and disaster climate predictions and propaganda that is constantly blasted by governments, media and others that is doing the fear- mongering.
I don't think so. Did you read through it?

-"The globalist war on these elements is being waged by classifying these elements as “pollutants”

-'"Nitrogen is now under attack by regulators in The Netherlands, Ireland and other European countries that claim animal herds must be culled in order to eliminate animal urine that contains nitrogen. This “war on nitrogen” is a war on meat production and the global food supply."

-"Carbon dioxide, the “miracle” molecule for life on Earth, has been designated by the corrupt, anti-science EPA as a “pollutant,” which has enabled the EPA to vilify and attempt to dismantle any source of CO2, including energy production facilities such as natural gas plants that produce electricity.-"

-"Even sunlight is under attack by the globalists who falsely claim “global warming” will destroy the planet. So they are trying to block the sun and deprive plants of the sunlight necessary to achieve photosynthesis. Waging war on the elements is one thing, but in the name of “science,” the globalists are even waging war against the sun."

-"What they hope to achieve is a dead, dark, frozen planet, completely devoid of life. That would be the result, too, if they were to eradicate carbon, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and sunlight."

-"Present-day “science,” in other words, has become a death cult."

That's a bunch of alarmist garbage, if I've ever heard it. Especially the last two. And dishonest to boot. And reveals a fundamental misunderstanding of the positions held by people who understand that climate change is happening as a result of our actions. Nobody who recognizes the dangers of climate change is hoping to achieve a "dead, dark, frozen planet." Quite the opposite, in fact.

InChrist

Free4ever
I don't think so. Did you read through it?

-"The globalist war on these elements is being waged by classifying these elements as “pollutants”

-'"Nitrogen is now under attack by regulators in The Netherlands, Ireland and other European countries that claim animal herds must be culled in order to eliminate animal urine that contains nitrogen. This “war on nitrogen” is a war on meat production and the global food supply."

-"Carbon dioxide, the “miracle” molecule for life on Earth, has been designated by the corrupt, anti-science EPA as a “pollutant,” which has enabled the EPA to vilify and attempt to dismantle any source of CO2, including energy production facilities such as natural gas plants that produce electricity.-"

-"Even sunlight is under attack by the globalists who falsely claim “global warming” will destroy the planet. So they are trying to block the sun and deprive plants of the sunlight necessary to achieve photosynthesis. Waging war on the elements is one thing, but in the name of “science,” the globalists are even waging war against the sun."

-"What they hope to achieve is a dead, dark, frozen planet, completely devoid of life. That would be the result, too, if they were to eradicate carbon, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and sunlight."

-"Present-day “science,” in other words, has become a death cult."

That's a bunch of alarmist garbage, if I've ever heard it. Especially the last two. And dishonest to boot. And reveals a fundamental misunderstanding of the positions held by people who understand that climate change is happening as a result of our actions. Nobody who recognizes the dangers of climate change is hoping to achieve a "dead, dark, frozen planet." Quite the opposite, in fact.

Okay, granted the link I posted used a bit over the top melodrama language. I am sure no one sincerely concerned about climate issues or the earth wants to achieve a dead, dark, frozen planet. Nevertheless, some of the detrimental policies or ignorant human tampering may just lead to making things worse and damaging the planet further.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Nevertheless, some of the detrimental policies or ignorant human tampering may just lead to making things worse and damaging the planet further.
Yes, there are those policies which only pretend to help, like planting trees. Trees are only buffers which gives us some more time but without stopping the burning of fossil fuels, there is no measure that can save us.

InChrist

Free4ever
Yes, there are those policies which only pretend to help, like planting trees. Trees are only buffers which gives us some more time but without stopping the burning of fossil fuels, there is no measure that can save us.
I’m not so sure the burning of fossil fuels is the ultimate or only problem or just stopping is the only saving solution. That sounds too simplistic.