• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vegetarianism

(Q)

This debate is over.

Feeling cornered? Argument going nowhere fast? Won't admit to being wrong?

Convenient.

Paraprakrti

Custom User
(Q) said:
This debate is over.

Feeling cornered? Argument going nowhere fast? Won't admit to being wrong?

Convenient.

If you are not going to let it end, then at least try to address the debate specifically. You are the one cornered. How can you sanely deny it? The debate is over because you have nothing more to debate. I am doing you a favor. You're welcome.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Why hasn't (Q) posted his evidence yet? I'm rather confused. Since his evidence FAR outweighs ours, it should be easy to get. I think the (Q) was relying on bluster and part of his bluster was to pretend that there is so much evidence against Gods that it's only reasonable to believe they don't exist. The fact is, until you have true evidence that Gods do not exist, Athiesm is a matter of faith akin to any religion with Gods. You are following the same path as us. One without proof that it actually leads somewhere. It's not reason really. It's blind faith that Gods do not exist.

(Q)

Druidus

I cannot comment because you have put words in my mouth. I never said I had evidence that gods don't exist - please get that through your pea brain. Thanks.

(Q)

The debate is over because you have nothing more to debate.

True, We have already showed you why your analogy is flawed and pointless. It's not our problem you refuse to accept simple explanations to simple concepts.

This little exercise has clearly shown just how far a theist will go to ignore reality in favor of fantasy.

Thanks for that. :)

Paraprakrti

Custom User
You must have missed this, (Q):

Druidus said:
Why would I bother to have faith in something that is highly possible to be the inventive genius of mans imagination? There is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Yet there is plenty of evidence to suggest gods had nothing to do with anything at all.

I may never prove gods don't exist, that is if I really did care about it. But you will never prove gods do exist and you will never find one shred of evidence to suggest it. In other words, the evidence to suggest a godless universe far outweighs a universe conducted by gods.

Those sort of show where you say there is evidence for a godless universe. Show me this evidence.

Paraprakrti

Custom User
(Q) said:
The debate is over because you have nothing more to debate.

True, We have already showed you why your analogy is flawed and pointless. It's not our problem you refuse to accept simple explanations to simple concepts.

This little exercise has clearly shown just how far a theist will go to ignore reality in favor of fantasy.

Thanks for that. :)

What... in flavor of fantasy? I'm confused, is it smell or taste?

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Pea brain? I think it's highly likely that I do not have a "pea brain". I have been on the honour roll for the past 4 years. I have a 4.0 grade point average. I have an IQ of 167 (High Genius level for those who don't know). My "Pea Brain" has gotten me a rather large scholarship. To call me a "pea brain" is to call people like Einstein "pea brains", for his IQ was similar to mine.

I'm going to copy all three references to evidence against Gods/Deities that you have made within this thread. I will also give the number of the post I take them from, so that anyone who wants to look, can. I put no words in your mouth, you deny that you spoke these words, in spite of irrefuteable evidence to the contrary.

And if you say it is possible, I would have to argue that if probability ruled your decision making process in this regard, then you should factor in the evidence, which is heavily against the existence of deities. It has been shown that the universe can come into creation and exist without the need of deities.

-Post 49

Why would I bother to have faith in something that is highly possible to be the inventive genius of mans imagination? There is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Yet there is plenty of evidence to suggest gods had nothing to do with anything at all.

I may never prove gods don't exist, that is if I really did care about it. But you will never prove gods do exist and you will never find one shred of evidence to suggest it. In other words, the evidence to suggest a godless universe far outweighs a universe conducted by gods.

-Post 55

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
***MOD POST***

Ok.. this thread hasn't been about Hindu Vegetarianism for 10 pages or so. I'm locking this thread, temporarily so everyone can calm down and stop the personal attacks. Please start a new thread about the issues you wish to continue debating that do not pertain to Vegetarianism. Thank you.

Thread reopened....