• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Valentine's Day, A New Name for an Old Orgy

Valentine's Day. OK for a Christian?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (I'll post my opinion)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lightkeeper

My origin was probably a fish
devoid of love and human flesh.

During the process of evolution
we've gained a strong resolution,

it doesn't matter what used to be
it matters only what you now see.

The beauty and outcome of human love
is turning a sow's ear into a soft glove.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
:banghead3 WHY WON'T IT STOP?! :sarcastic

Yes, you found us pagans out. We're infiltrating your Good Religion with SEX and DEVIL WORSHIP.

Pardon me while I go sacrifice a baby.

Circle_One

Yes, you found us pagans out. We're infiltrating your Good Religion with SEX and DEVIL WORSHIP.

Pardon me while I go sacrifice a baby.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Jensa, can I help?

All I've got to say is if there's insane Valentine's Day orgies going on...why wasn't I invited?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
You know... why let a perfectly good day devoted to love get in the way of a great conspiracy theory!

God NEVER condemned EROS... I think he said something about "Be fruitful and multiply". Are you telling me that cupid musta got to God first? Oh my!

Cupids and bunnies and santas! OH MY!!!
We're off to see the prophet!
The wonderful prophet of Doom! :D

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Circle_One said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Jensa, can I help?

All I've got to say is if there's insane Valentine's Day orgies going on...why wasn't I invited?
:biglaugh: yeah were's my orgy invite!? lmao!!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Somehow I don't remember the orgies when giving out Valentine cards in second grade...

linwood

Hey if someone can get me into the orgy I can bring my own baby!
She`s 4 but still a virgin...will that work?

Melody

Jensa said:
Somehow I don't remember the orgies when giving out Valentine cards in second grade...
I don't remember the orgies *now*. I must not be getting invited to the right parties.

Melody

Circle_One

I don't remember the orgies *now*. I must not be getting invited to the right parties.
Seems none of us do Melody. I think only T3gah knows the secrets of the cool kids' orgy parties.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
LMFAO.....I think I mighta just pissed my pants laughing so hard.....
Okay, after I get my invitation, we better start making a list of holidays and figures from Satan.....Let's see..... Xmas, with Santa and his 8 flying minions. Now Valentines Day has been corrupted!!!! Future posts from t3gah I see...... Easter and St. Patricks day.
So t3gah, what holidays are we allowed celebrating? (crap, not being a Christian probably makes me some kind of messenger from Satan!!)

Circle_One

Future posts from t3gah I see...... Easter and St. Patricks day.
Too late, he's already got to Easter. And for a laugh, you should check out Lightkeeper's Valeneastmas thread. :D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
t3gah said:
And as a note... I didn't write the articles up, I just copy/pasted them from an official Watchtower Library CD-ROM.
Do you believe them? Are you posting them as an example of your own faith, or to make an example of another faith? Perhaps I'm not quite understanding.

linwood

t3gah said:
And just as a note. I merely posted the articles. Others went out of their way to say all kinds of things. Some "normal" responses.
This is mis-representing yourself in the highest degree.

If the articles mean nothing to you why did you post them?

Please answer the question...

Were you trying to show a part of your faith or just judging the belief of others with your postings?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
linwood said:
This is mis-representing yourself in the highest degree.

If the articles mean nothing to you why did you post them?

Please answer the question...

Were you trying to show a part of your faith or just judging the belief of others with your postings?
Linwood put it much more appropriately than I did. Please answer the question.