• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US cops zap schoolgirl

Kowalski said:
See my new thread, and read the article.
I did. The article was an editorial in disguise, and did not contain a single scientific study.

Kowalski said:
Not so after all, a bit more objectivity and less bias would be good.
I don't know what this means.

Kowalski said:
There is no justification for excess violence against children.
That is the sound of Kowalski knocking down his own strawman. No one is saying "there is justification for excess violence against children." A 120lb girl had a tantrum, police had to use physical force to get her out of the classroom, and she sustained a bruise. Big deal.

Kowalski said:
If, that had been one of my daughters, I can tell you there would be hell to pay.
You mean your daughter would have hell to pay for throwing a tantrum and biting and kicking police officers and disrupting class, right? I would sure hope so.

Kowalski said:
Are you a parent by the way ?
No.

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
The Thread that wouldn't die!!!!

Yes, some teachers live in fear of their students. As a parent there would be hell to pay? Maybe we should Taze the parent for unleashing a monster into the school system in the first place. I am getting disgusted with all of this bleeding heart police brutality junk. How come the school or the parent could not control the situation? The police are there to subdue people who are dangerous, not to be student counselors. They should probably fire the counselor at that school! If they hired someone like the Hulk or the Rock to be a student counselor, then maybe these little monsters would think twice about "acting out".

Kowalski

I'll rephrase that, if anybody harmed one of my girls, then that person would be in big trouble.

Ah Bennettresearch, you ought to show a little Christian forgiveness, the school was at fault, the poleece were at fault, and possibly the parents if the child had a history of this type of behaviour. But, if as I suspect, because it has never been mentioned, that this behaviour was a one off situation regarding this child, then the authoritites look all the more fools they are.

Sprinkles, this is no Strawman on my part, I posted this as a human interest story and an illustration of how the US is only too willing to show that might is right. I need no scientific research to show that electrocuting a 12 year old girl is both disgusting and immoral.

Cheers

K

Ryan2065

Kowalski said:
Ah Bennettresearch, you ought to show a little Christian forgiveness, the school was at fault, the poleece were at fault, and possibly the parents if the child had a history of this type of behaviour. But, if as I suspect, because it has never been mentioned, that this behaviour was a one off situation regarding this child, then the authoritites look all the more fools they are.
Good thing that the child was not to blame at all for her own actions.

Kowalski said:
I'll rephrase that, if anybody harmed one of my girls, then that person would be in big trouble.
I agree, if I had a child and someone harmed her then she would be in big trouble. If my girl threw a tantrum where the school was so fearful that they had to call the police... A small shock from a taser would be the least of her worries. =)

Kowalski said:
Sprinkles, this is no Strawman on my part, I posted this as a human interest story and an illustration of how the US is only too willing to show that might is right. I need no scientific research to show that electrocuting a 12 year old girl is both disgusting and immoral.
Right, because we all know one incident is good enough to talk about a whole nation. Might I suggest you find many articles that have to do with the entire United States if you want to make the conclusion of "The us is only too willing to show that might is right."