• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US blew up Russian gas pipelines?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't speak their language
Exactly! Tucker says nothing of value, really. I think the pigeon would be more useful lol
If you have a better more reliable source, that would be just great

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
That is not what I said nor what I meant

Tucker is indeed a bit of a "popiejopie" (Mr. popularity)
Government easily censors all of us, but not Tucker; that is a red flag for me

Well, I have seen to many lies in mainstream media to trust them anymore than Tucker
If Tucker Carlson was in any other country, he’d be sued for his failings as a so called “journalist.” He lacks integrity, uses nothing but hyperbolic language, is quite obviously biased and spews misinformation as much as he is told to.
I say that as a non American. He’s not even that competent of a presenter.

What lies do the so called “mainstream media” peddle?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Biden is the president. So who does he answer to? The American people, I guess?
IF it's a democracy, then I would say that would be nice

I mean even Trump wasn’t fired, just impeached
That tells me a lot about Americans, Trump, and those above him

But I know Nixon got fired for the Watergate scandal or whatever, right?
I do vaguely remember something like that

Below reminds me of the threads on police officers covering for each other by @Revoltingest

What happened to Nixon after Watergate?
By late 1973, the Nixon administration's involvement in Watergate eroded his support in Congress and the country. On August 9, 1974, facing almost certain impeachment and removal from office, Nixon resigned from the presidency. Afterwards, he was issued a pardon by his successor, Gerald Ford.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
IF it's a democracy, then I would say that would be nice

That tells me a lot about Americans, Trump, and those above him

I do vaguely remember something like that

Below reminds me of the threads on police officers covering for each other by @Revoltingest

What happened to Nixon after Watergate?
By late 1973, the Nixon administration's involvement in Watergate eroded his support in Congress and the country. On August 9, 1974, facing almost certain impeachment and removal from office, Nixon resigned from the presidency. Afterwards, he was issued a pardon by his successor, Gerald Ford.
It is indeed a parallel that high government officials
are loath to prosecute their own. It turtles all the
way down to cops, who let their own get away with
murder & robbery.
But this doesn't make us not a democracy. Imperfection
is the rule with all systems....especially human ones.

stvdv

If Tucker Carlson was in any other country, he’d be sued for his failings as a so called “journalist.”
I am glad that in Holland we don't have that people sue each other over almost anything like in the US. If they would only sue people when lying, that would cleanse out a lot :cool:

He lacks integrity, uses nothing but hyperbolic language, is quite obviously biased and spews misinformation as much as he is told to.
He should follow a course with Sai Baba...we should never exaggerate, always speak truth, never lie, don't talk bad about others, speak obligingly. Just to mention a few

He’s not even that competent of a presenter.
I do like the way he articulates. Even long lines are easy to follow for me. Not many do that as good as he does (my opinion)

What lies do the so called “mainstream media” peddle?
I have mentioned that already quite a few times on RF, so I rather leave it at that
Just my experience. If mainstream media stops it, I'll will reconsider my belief about them :D

stvdv

But this doesn't make us not a democracy. Imperfection
is the rule with all systems....especially human ones.
True.

Would be nice for a change though, to have all perfect humans
Maybe a bit boring for those enjoying "reality shows"
But so much more Peace and Love

stvdv

Exactly! Tucker says nothing of value, really. I think the pigeon would be more useful lol

Well, I didn't know about those pipelines having been blown up
So, for me he had some news, and a few valuable points also

@Estro Felino gave another source (non Tucker), which spelled it out even more clear
2 YouTubes, can't miss them if you scroll through the posts of her
So far, I have heard 3 different American important people say exactly the same thing
One person I would not believe blindly, 2 is more difficult to ignore, 3 is just too much to ignore

stvdv

Politics and Religion/Atheism have something in common
People don't easily change their beliefs

So, I learned to accept that others think differently. Not trying to convince them
Because in a few years the answers/proofs will be there anyway

stvdv

Biden does.
He's top dog.
I read that Biden was quite sharp years ago

IMO:
They should have made him President at that time

Presidents should not be chosen when they are nearing their 80th birthday
Especially with the increase of dementia and other disabling diseases on the rise

stvdv

IMO:

Especially with the increase of dementia and other disabling diseases on the rise
On the other hand, if you choose an old and feeble President
Then you can control him better (hand him notes to read from)
And you can elect every 4 years a new President

But personally, I rather have a younger one ruling my country (not 80 years; unless he is very good of course)

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I am glad that in Holland we don't have that people sue each other over almost anything like in the US. If they would only sue people when lying, that would cleanse out a lot :cool:
Honestly same (but I live in Australia.)
I swear the US is just one giant competition to see who starts the most lawsuits lol
He should follow a course with Sai Baba...we should never exaggerate, always speak truth, never lie, don't talk bad about others, speak obligingly. Just to mention a few
That could very well be

I do like the way he articulates. Even long lines are easy to follow for me. Not many do that as good as he does (my opinion)

Ehh, maybe I’m spoiled due to podcasts and streams. For me he just lacks the energy of say Alex Jones or the chill “dumb dog act” of Joe Rogan. Not saying either of them are better, but I’d rather watch them lol

I have mentioned that already quite a few times on RF, so I rather leave it at that
Just my experience. If mainstream media stops it, I'll will reconsider my belief about them :D
Fair enough

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

IMO:

Younger than 80 is better.
Other than Trump is also better.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Politics and Religion/Atheism have something in common
People don't easily change their beliefs

So, I learned to accept that others think differently. Not trying to convince them
Because in a few years the answers/proofs will be there anyway
Whilst I agree. When discussing or debating or whatever, it’s a commonly agreed upon “rule” that one’s claims are backed up.
If the source provided is considered less than trustworthy, it is easily dismissed. And without an alternative source, discussion devolves very easily into a back and forth insult competition. Hence it’s usually a good idea to provide multiple sources or failing that a source that most people can agree is at least trustworthy