• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Understanding Cosmology (Post 1)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Are you equating variable speed of light with Satan fall?
No. Our science brother already taught you our galaxy was destroyed as it should equate a galaxy by sun model. Most planets of ours as gods fell into deep pit burning hit by sun mass by asteroids burning.

First.

Orion Sirius status the shift was a deep drift of shaft opened as universe in spatial expansion by point of activation our sun. Evidence.

Collision of God body first Satan burning mass asteroid.

Second UFO God radiation mass converting God stone by mountain erection. ∆ alignment.

Brother congratulates self design machine correct. Power plsnt. I can cause fission. Yet natural created fission first so he is not correct rationally.

Satan coming from deep space is huge planet asteroid I saw burnt had ceased moving when I was brain burnt with your satellite transmitting back from deep space. In all machine American owned experiments.

Why I heard Native Indian father speak.

Satan stopped as deep pit Satan who theist as Satanists claimed the deep state Satan I will return to earth knew. It had moved through hole burning held stationery in deep pit. Deep state.

Teaching the collision was first natural history is first with God. Cosmic thesis.

Is no scientific congratulations.

I saw it fall through an opened star eye re set alight.

How Satan the saviour asteroid comes back breaks apart collides with earth. As origin is first.

Already prophetic movie stated. Man would send status from America to burning asteroid and break it apart.

America's warning.

The asteroid that historic made a huge hole of mass removed as the hole beneath your feet as gods earth hole. Hit China. Hit Korea. Hit Russia. Had hit America also.

The collision.

Was why holes now cold were burnt in space as the gods had fallen into deep pit.

You were warned he is the destroyer theist.

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
No. Our science brother already taught you our galaxy was destroyed as it should equate a galaxy by sun model. Most planets of ours as gods fell into deep pit burning hit by sun mass by asteroids burning.

First.

Orion Sirius status the shift was a deep drift of shaft opened as universe in spatial expansion by point of activation our sun. Evidence.

Collision of God body first Satan burning mass asteroid.

Second UFO God radiation mass converting God stone by mountain erection. ∆ alignment.

Brother congratulates self design machine correct. Power plsnt. I can cause fission. Yet natural created fission first so he is not correct rationally.

Satan coming from deep space is huge planet asteroid I saw burnt had ceased moving when I was brain burnt with your satellite transmitting back from deep space. In all machine American owned experiments.

Why I heard Native Indian father speak.

Satan stopped as deep pit Satan who theist as Satanists claimed the deep state Satan I will return to earth knew. It had moved through hole burning held stationery in deep pit. Deep state.

Teaching the collision was first natural history is first with God. Cosmic thesis.

Is no scientific congratulations.

I saw it fall through an opened star eye re set alight.

How Satan the saviour asteroid comes back breaks apart collides with earth. As origin is first.

Already prophetic movie stated. Man would send status from America to burning asteroid and break it apart.

America's warning.

The asteroid that historic made a huge hole of mass removed as the hole beneath your feet as gods earth hole. Hit China. Hit Korea. Hit Russia. Had hit America also.

The collision.

Was why holes now cold were burnt in space as the gods had fallen into deep pit.

You were warned he is the destroyer theist.

Blue star kachina and the great purification?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Blue star kachina and the great purification?
All ancients stories told by men are first and origin.

About why earth was collided with by sun big bang blasting.

Ancient history.

Every status since is cooled cooling becoming colder. Yet it allows memory by visionaries proven by native males who still talk as if origin pyramid was a spectacular science to know and use.

All life on earth was burnt to death Stephen Haw king warning.

I never gained any inspirational pyramid fake dream. I gained advice as I nearly died as a baby about the evils of science.

As the Russian collision had irradiated earth as a Satan fall.

Ignored as scientific updated advice about a removed evolved gas heavens sacrificed burnt.

Bible star watchers once updated evil advice.

I gained life visions constantly about our occult brothers science motivation warnings non stop. Became worse after nuclear experiments in Australia. Then worse in power plant use.

Status irradiating abomination of life emerged as it's owned witness. Homosexual behaviour changed not even the same as the past is evidence today.

The saviour asteroid cycles heat in a heavenly irradiated fallout cause. Start to move swiftly instead burn and break up. Come back hitting earth as it breaks apart.

Historic that asteroid had cooled just to the size of particles.

Satanic psyche given the insight.

I saw the star group set alight to reactivate cold Satan deep pit equals body that had passed out of a burning hole now a cold hole.

Collision first origin now activated. The deep state theists already knew.

Advice is given not theoried.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Satan psyche prophecy.

I was told this insight.

Said Satan will return to earth from the deep state giving us back the eternal form...of Satan.

In satanic theories father said the deep state womb is Satan first.

Satan in the deep state was mass body power energy burning carbon burnt cold. Held in the deep state as it had been attacking the gods.

Is the Satan body they wanted returned. As collider origin theism.

As mother space Satan holy is held earth God mass only.

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
Satan psyche prophecy.

I was told this insight.

Said Satan will return to earth from the deep state giving us back the eternal form...of Satan.

In satanic theories father said the deep state womb is Satan first.

Satan in the deep state was mass body power energy burning carbon burnt cold. Held in the deep state as it had been attacking the gods.

Is the Satan body they wanted returned. As collider origin theism.

As mother space Satan holy is held earth God mass only.

As above, so below.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
So if gravity propagates at the speed of light then gravitational effects beyond the particle horizon are zero, right?

The short answer is that this is correct. The long answer is that there might be some quantum effects like Unruh radiation (quasi-controversial) depending on how quantum gravity ends up working.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
So more of a curious question.
How do we distinguished using evidence between a situation where space is expanding and where all galaxies are in fact actually moving away from us at a speed that is proportional to the distance from us, with us being in the true centre of the universe? 

That's a really great question. A lot of the answer is going to simply be Occam's razor: in order for stuff to be moving away radially in all directions there'd have to be some force doing this, all with respect to Earth. I suppose if there were a trickster deity that wanted us to think space was expanding, they could do this; but it would be the equivalent of magic for this to be the case.

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
The short answer is that this is correct. The long answer is that there might be some quantum effects like Unruh radiation (quasi-controversial) depending on how quantum gravity ends up working.

Speed of gravity seems finite for the particle horizon yet infinite for the event horizon. Thought?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Speed of gravity seems finite for the particle horizon yet infinite for the event horizon. Thought?

It's still limited by the speed of light, but there may possibly be quantum effects at the horizon, like Unruh radiation.

Cosmological Unruh radiation is quasi-controversial though. So the best answer to stick with for now is "yeah, probably gravity of objects outside the cosmological horizon has zero effect."

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
It's still limited by the speed of light, but there may possibly be quantum effects at the horizon, like Unruh radiation.

Cosmological Unruh radiation is quasi-controversial though. So the best answer to stick with for now is "yeah, probably gravity of objects outside the cosmological horizon has zero effect."

Doesn't that violate conservation of matter?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's a really great question. A lot of the answer is going to simply be Occam's razor: in order for stuff to be moving away radially in all directions there'd have to be some force doing this, all with respect to Earth. I suppose if there were a trickster deity that wanted us to think space was expanding, they could do this; but it would be the equivalent of magic for this to be the case.
But I believe that in GR, there would be observable differences between an object moving through space (as in galaxies actually moving away through space) and the metric of space itself expanding between the galaxies. For examples, if galaxies far away were actually moving close to the speed of light through space, then relativistic effects would be very strong and that should be observable from the data that is observed as we look at these galaxies using telescopes. So that can be a test distinguishing the two situations. Is that not the case?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Doesn't that violate conservation of matter?

Matter is not conserved, but I assume you meant energy. Yes, it would. Quantum effects can temporarily violate conservation of energy in a couple of ways; one of which is what Paul Davies would call a "free lunch," whereby energy quanta comes in both positive and negative such that it net cancels itself out: 1 + (-1) = 0.

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
Matter is not conserved, but I assume you meant energy. Yes, it would. Quantum effects can temporarily violate conservation of energy in a couple of ways; one of which is what Paul Davies would call a "free lunch," whereby energy quanta comes in both positive and negative such that it net cancels itself out: 1 + (-1) = 0.

But isn't that only for quantum fluctuations, not for massive things beyond the particle horizon?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
But I believe that in GR, there would be observable differences between an object moving through space (as in galaxies actually moving away through space) and the metric of space itself expanding between the galaxies. For examples, if galaxies far away were actually moving close to the speed of light through space, then relativistic effects would be very strong and that should be observable from the data that is observed as we look at these galaxies using telescopes. So that can be a test distinguishing the two situations. Is that not the case?

Under the assumption that they're being moved (rather than space expanding), we wouldn't infer that there is a horizon at all; and the speed of light c would still be the upper limit to which they could move away. We wouldn't be the ones observing relativistic effects; anyone on the objects would be (recall that in the hypothetical, Earth is stationary and a privileged reference frame).

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
But isn't that only for quantum fluctuations, not for massive things beyond the particle horizon?

Yes, but ostensibly the massive things' gravitational fields (which are infinite, and permeate all space) would be interacting with the boundary in an Unruh-like way depending on how quantum gravity works.

I can't stress enough that the answer is simply "no, they don't gravitationally interact once beyond the horizon," I'm only saying that there are quasi-controversial possibilities that might add a "but..." to the end.

Cosmological Unruh radiation would be the effect of having particles (in this case, gravitons) that might create in pairs (graviton-antigraviton) at the horizon, where one disappears behind the horizon and the other doesn't. It would be "detectable" as a "hot graviton," because, lacking information about its partner, its motion (and more) would appear random to an observer inside the cosmological horizon.

Heyo

Veteran Member
You look more like Physics Girl but you talk more like Dr. Becky. (My news sources, together with Anton and Dr. O'Dowd. Come to think of it, you talk more like Dr. O'Dowd who explains things on the highest level from the listed sources.) We have a few people on RF who can follow you but most will not understand a derivative, let alone a differential equation. So, you might want to take a hint from Dr. Becky and go easy on the equations.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
You look more like Physics Girl but you talk more like Dr. Becky. (My news sources, together with Anton and Dr. O'Dowd. Come to think of it, you talk more like Dr. O'Dowd who explains things on the highest level from the listed sources.) We have a few people on RF who can follow you but most will not understand a derivative, let alone a differential equation. So, you might want to take a hint from Dr. Becky and go easy on the equations.

I kept the math as light as possible, but have to be able to talk about some concepts. Non-math people will hopefully be able to pick back up after sections with any of that. I think it's in the Post #2 where I'm talking about the Friedmann equation that I say for non-math folks what a simple time derivative is in plain English, but I get what you're saying. I guess folks can ask questions in the comments.

These posts are about as basic as I can make them though. I'd like to derive Friedmann's eq from GR, get into the fluid and acceleration equations and why we'd want to do that, use that to go over the equation of state parameter because that would be really useful when talking about dark energy for the inevitable "but what IS it" questions. Maybe I still will, and just encourage questions and point people to Kahn Academy or something. It won't require calculations, so I think a layperson with just enough could cognize what a tensor is for instance. We'll see.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
You look more like Physics Girl but you talk more like Dr. Becky. (My news sources, together with Anton and Dr. O'Dowd. Come to think of it, you talk more like Dr. O'Dowd who explains things on the highest level from the listed sources.)

Also Physics Girl just might be my new crush for the night, so, thanks! :hearteyecat:

I wish I could do videos like these, but it would be a lot more work for me (speech disorder and all). Still, if there were just more time in the world...