• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Under What Conditions Should Someone Terminate Their Virginity?

Kerr

Under what conditions should someone terminate their virginity?
Ideally, when they are ready, willing and have found someone who is "worth being with". That may be a bad way to put it, I just think one should be careful with who one is with.

Kerr

I don't believe in virginity. It's a stupid concept to begin with, and we pay way too much attention to it. I had a first breath, a first ice cream cone, a first step, a first job, a first airline flight, a first kiss, a first mosquito bite, a first piano lesson. None of the tens of thousands of other "first times" gets its very own word.

Anyway, since I don't believe in virginity, I don't really understand the question. However, I can substitute sex in general, and say we should have it whenever we feel like having it, in the safest possible circumstances, with the clear consent of all participants, and ideally with a foundation of trust between all comers. (So to speak.)
Well said.