• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

U.S. To Keep U.S.-Canada Border Closed Until Aug 21

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm hoping for the border to be fully open by October.
We're having an engine show then, people!
And it's been over a year since I've seen my disease
ridden Canuckistanian friends.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I'm hoping for the border to be fully open by October.
We're having an engine show then, people!
And it's been over a year since I've seen my disease
ridden Canuckistanian friends.

I'm hoping for next spring. I'd like to return to the Sandwich Islands. With the number of cases accelerating again, on both sides of the border, I'm pessimistic. It'd certainly help if the vaccination percentage went way up.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just read a piece this morning about China having trouble with cases popping up in spite of the most drastic mandatory rules and regulations.

It's a tough situation given that hospitals and ER's are once again filling up and even overflowing capacity in some cases.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm hoping for next spring. I'd like to return to the Sandwich Islands. With the number of cases accelerating again, on both sides of the border, I'm pessimistic. It's certainly help if the vaccination percentage went way up.
I like sammiches.
But the islands are too far away for me.