• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Twitter

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Twitter content, from Wikipedia:

San Antonio-based market-research firm Pear Analytics analyzed 2,000 tweets (originating from the US and in English) over a two-week period in August 2009 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) and separated them into six categories:
  • Pointless babble – 40%
  • Conversational – 38%
  • Pass-along value – 9%
  • Self-promotion – 6%
  • Spam – 4%
  • News – 4%

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
What is Twitter good for?

Keeping a lid on OC friends.

Instead of having to see ten pages of trivial nonsense posted on FB by the same three people, I can just avoid their Tweets by never using Twitter.

Win-win.

MissAlice

I don't know. I used it for a while and then lost interest. Not many links I was real interested in following since I just add many to my favorites.

Perry456

I love Twitter. I swear by it now. It is such an informative social networking site. It is exactly the way people want to consume their news now - in 140 characters or less. It gives you a peak into what each article/post/link will be about, allowing the consumer to choose exactly what they want to read and dont want to read. It gives you updates on your favorite celebrities, sports players, journalists, fashionistas, publications, stores, products - basically anything and everything. It is the best way to keep yourself informed and up to date on every kind of news!