• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Twelve Years on this Forum

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Happy RF Anniversary, Phil! :D

You're one of the forum's features. Well, at least the lion in your avatar is, which I imagine sitting on a desk and typing on a keyboard whenever I see you post here.

Thanks so much, DS! Is the lion wearing pants while it types?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Though tragically you aren't with Ms. Doll anymore, at least you stuck around. I thought Ms. Doll ran her mouth too much though, and we're better off without her ceaseless ramblings coming from her air-headed existence. Now if we can just get the trampolines cleared off and in use again, things can start to be fun again!

LOL!

My beloved Acme Latex Love Doll was last seen on a train headed to Scotland presumably to join Panda.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Old money. Of course. With all that power, its probably you who ended the frubals. The biggest travesty to ever be swept under the rug.

#BringBackFrubals #FrubalLivesMatter #AllFrubalsMatter #FrubalsAreLikesToo #IWearFrubalPrideOnMySleave #FrubalGate #OneDayAllTheFrubalsWereGone #Frubalcide #FrubalResistence #DownWithThisPostFrubalistCulture #BreakTheFrubalSilence #NeverForgetTheFrubals #IsCanadaEvenARealCountry #RealPeopleUseFrubals #RememberTheFrubalSomethingSomethingAlamo #IWantMyFrubalCommentsBack #FrubalitesUnite #ThereAreChildrednInAfricaWhoCan'tAffordFrubals #FrubalFighter #FrubalHuAkbar #TheNightTheGrinchStoleFrubals #FrubalismTranscendsAllLanguagesAndCultures #ImAContemporaryPostModernNeoClassicalFrubalist

You've got the wrong man! I was in favor of keeping frubals! Especially the comments! The only frubal comments I favored elimination were yours.....um....did I say that out loud?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Congrats, Phil! Love you bunches! Pay me what you owe me! ❤️

I would never, ever do something so crass as to allow scurrilous folks to infer that our beloved friendship was based on mere money, Heather. Repaying you that $800 I owe you for lap dances would obviously encourage such folks to badmouth our sacred friendship and put it down as having a mere financial basis, rather than the pure and exhaled love I feel for you. I simply could not bear that to happen.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
When I joined in end 2010 you had a different avatar, which I liked better.

Was this the avatar?

Dragon II.JPG

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
July 23 will be my 11 year anniversy.
I think....

I did good in math until they added the alphabet.
then that whole "solve for x" bull ****....
I am not solving it for my ex.
If she wants the answer, she can solve it for herself.
She is my ex for a reason.

Hilarious! :D