• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's son's business looking to hire six H-2 foreign workers @ $10.72/hr

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
But an I-told-you-so taunt from the Hillary camp rings hollow because she was also
quite capable of doing heinous things,
It is awfully hard to defend Hillary from the crimes she would have hypothetically committed in your imagination.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is awfully hard to defend Hillary from the crimes she would have hypothetically committed has in your imagination.
You're in luck! You don't have to defend her.
As things stand, we can only speculate about what each will or would've done.
We each guestimated which would be better, & which would be worse, & then
cast our votes.
Hillary's would-have-been-done deeds & Donald's not-yet-done deeds all reside
in our imagination. When his become reality, no matter how they turn out, her fans
will have the luxury of imagining that her non-record would've been superior.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I'm just Happy Hillary lost.
Too bad that meant Trump won.
I can't help picturing you standing in the middle of a post-apocalyptic wasteland, saying "We are just lucky Hillary didn't win".
latest

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I know right? Why would anyone listen to Alex Jones for information? A conspiracy nutball that uses propaganda to make money off people. Additionally, people will vote based on this fake news. Rush does the same thing.
Hey! I won't stand for anybody talking that way about Rush.

tytlyf

Not Religious
It was in response to tytlyf's post where it seems he or she seemingly thought it was Donald's business: "Everything Trump has said he'd do, he's lied about."
His son is part of his business. There are sacrificies that need to be made if you want to be president. To find out after being elected shows you're 'not on the ball.'

esmith

Veteran Member
And now with Trump's saber-rattling on nukes, I wonder what those who claimed that it was Hillary that's the "war-monger" now think? It's now obvious that they missed what should have been obvious even early on.
I do believe he said "greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability". This does not necessarily mean increase the number of nuclear weapons. You can strengthen and expand a weapon, in this case nuclear weapons, by updating many aspect of the weapon, this includes but not limited to the delivery systems, and the weapon itself, and even to a enhanced anti-basaltic weapon system. However, I really don't know what he meant so I will wait and see.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I do believe he said "greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability". This does not necessarily mean increase the number of nuclear weapons. You can strengthen and expand a weapon, in this case nuclear weapons, by updating many aspect of the weapon, this includes but not limited to the delivery systems, and the weapon itself, and even to a enhanced anti-basaltic weapon system. However, I really don't know what he meant so I will wait and see.
He wants more nukes for America, Russia and the world. We know what he was referring to, you can't spin it.