• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trumpertantrum

Skwim

Veteran Member
Trumpertantrum.png

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Utter moral depravity at its "finest", and yet some of his defenders have shown that they can stoop even lower yet.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I nominate "Trumpertantrum" for term of the year. That should appease the Orange one a bit. Coining that word was perhaps Ted Cruz's greatest contribution to society:

That was almost four years ago. It appears even more true today.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I nominate "Trumpertantrum" for term of the year. That should appease the Orange one a bit. Coining that word was perhaps Ted Cruz's greatest contribution to society:

That was almost four years ago. It appears even more true today.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I think the depravity is using the obviously coached young girl to push climate agendas.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Seems that some conflate "education" with being "coached". Climate change is simple enough even for an elementary student to understand, but some would rather blindly swallow and then spew right-wing politics instead.

Either way, does it make one more of a "man" to pick on a 16 year old girl and "think" that she can't supposedly understand even what's basic science and common sense? :rolleyes: