• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump to FBI Director Comey: You're Fired!

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
As you admit: "Still learning to be wise".
Good luck with that.
Not hating is a decent start.
Hey you're the one apparently hating on people who hate Trump, whilst tut tutting at their intolerance for anyone not exactly like themselves. And I don't hate anyone really. I'm too sleepy to muster up that much effort.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Check out the letter Trump wrote to Comey to fire him.

Why mention that Comey told him he wasn't under investigation 3 times?

It almost seems a clumsy message to America, like "see, see everyone? He says I'm not being investigated!"

Attachments

• IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 46
"Hey you're the one apparently hating on people who hate Trump, whilst tut tutting at their intolerance for anyone not exactly like themselves."

Never have I said, ever, ever, that I hate anyone. This whole thread is full of it, but not from me.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Check out the letter Trump wrote to Comey to fire him.

Why mention that Comey told him he wasn't under investigation 3 times?

It almost seems a clumsy message to America, like "see, see everyone? He says I'm not being investigated!"
I know. Does he not realize that the rest of us had access to Comey's testimony where he specifically REFUSED to say that Trump was not under investigation. The lies from Trump surprise me more and more every day.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
On twitter, this is exactly how to decode the Republicans saying they are "troubled" by what went down:

Sam Wang‏ @SamWangPhD

Sam Wang Retweeted igorvolsky

"Troubled" is modern Washington-speak for "I will preen and make serious faces, and then stick with my party anyway."

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Interesting, isn't it, that the atheists, lacking a God, interest themselves in loathing Trump and all who don't loathe Trump, on a Religion forum?
There are plenty of theists who fit this description on here too, so it isn't really that interesting. I think it's just that most people who like to think hate Trump.

I think it's just that most people who like to think hate Trump.

You think. Most people think. Most people that think, think it's righteous to hate Trump. That's the problem: thinking.
Trump runs rings around everybody, because he usually doesn't think. He doesn't have to, because he has something thinkers don't.
He has intuition.
I have it too, in spades. As does my wife. As do many who love Trump, because Trump is like them: REAL.
You thinkers have practically destroyed the human race.
Now it's time for intuition.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
You think. Most people think. Most people that think, think it's righteous to hate Trump. That's the problem: thinking.
Trump runs rings around everybody, because he usually doesn't think. He doesn't have to, because he has something thinkers don't.
He has intuition.
I have it too, in spades. As does my wife. As do many who love Trump, because Trump is like them: REAL.

I intuitively know this is a load of donkey poo.

tytlyf

Not Religious
This is how republicans win elections. Cheating. Fooling people into supporting corporate policy over middle class policy. Need an independent investigation into Comey's 'colluding' with the Trump campaign prior to the election.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
He has intuition.
Where do you get the idea that Trump has good intuition? All evidence points to the opposite. He doesn't seem to understand anything. He is an expert manipulator though, i'll give him that.

Where do you get the idea that Trump has good intuition? All evidence points to the opposite. He doesn't seem to understand anything. He is an expert manipulator though, i'll give him that.
I recognize it for what it is, because I know it so well. It has a certain coarseness to it, as a result of his Alpha personality, is all. Like me.
People can't quite process him, because they've never seen anything like it before.
He may be good, bad, or anything in-between, but for a political figure, he's an Ace. Nobody else in in the same league.

:)> If God exists, he always has, and we certainly haven't found him yet. My biggest fear is settling on what could be an illusion when the truth might be attainable.

Don't worry. Somebody has found him. The truth is attainable.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I recognize it for what it is, because I know it so well. It has a certain coarseness to it, as a result of his Alpha personality, is all. Like me.
People can't quite process him, because they've never seen anything like it before.
He may be good, bad, or anything in-between, but for a political figure, he's an Ace. Nobody else in in the same league.
So, you don't have any evidence beyond your own intuition? I guess my intuition is better than yours ... as Trump does not have good intuition. He's just a ruthless manipulator who doesn't allow ethics to hold him back. There are a lot of people who are like him ... just look at the mafia.

Haha. Mine is bigger than yours :)
I don't reckon so.
Intuition is my greatest asset. It lays bare the machinations of men.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Haha. Mine is bigger than yours :)
I don't reckon so.
Intuition is my greatest asset. It lays bare the machinations of men.
Without evidence, your claim is worthless. So, no, my intuition is so much better than yours. Unless, of course, you can support your claim.

This is how I know your 'intuition' isn't worth squat. If it was, you'd never demand evidence, or proof.
I know it's impossible for you, but try to take my word for it.
Go on: you can do it!

leibowde84

Veteran Member
This is how I know your 'intuition' isn't worth squat. If it was, you'd never demand evidence, or proof.
I know it's impossible for you, but try to take my word for it.
Go on: you can do it!
Taking someone's word for something like this shows extremely bad intuition. Expecting me to take your word for something like this shows extremely bad intuition as well. So, actually you just provided me evidence that you have very bad intuition.