• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump permanently 'kneecapped' by Twitter

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I predicted that he could not behave. His account was reactivated but he could not longer push his false stories. I guess that was too much in him. Years ago there was a very minor topic that was debated by several on the internet endlessly. The people that came up with the idea, which was rather counterintuitive, eventually proved their case far beyond a shadow of a doubt. But there were two that would not accept it. They would get soundly refuted and would be quite for a day or two. Then they could not help it. What I called "the stupid" would boil up in them until they had to spew out something, no matter how idiotic it was. Trump reminds me of those two. He can not help himself and Trump's "the stupid" won't let him be.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I predicted that he could not behave.
But now Trump is trying to do an about face and behave with all his options gone and the threat of impeachment looming large over him....
How dumb does Trump think people are that we cannot see through the act?

If I ever wondered if Trump is just plain stupid as opposed to conniving I don't wonder anymore.
Trump is kind of like my tenant who owes me 8600.... he will pay only if he has to and now that he knows I cannot evict him because if the eviction moratorium, he is sitting tight..... but just wait till that eviction moratorium is lifted, it ain't gonna be a pretty sight when I drag him into court. Past tenants have learned they do not want to mess with me.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It would be good to see the tweets that got him banned. Then use those ( if they are truly inciting violence ) to support removal by the 25th ammendment.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Trump being too cancerous for even Twitter is quite the accomplishment. Though it has taken away some of my (sick) entertainment. Just as my suburb has been entered into strict severe lockdown too. Guess I’ll have to find somewhere else to be unproductive

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I only wish they had acted when the fire started, rather than wait until it had burnt down enough of the building that even the least astute among us might be given a chance to conclude it was a fire.
You'd think they never hear of locking the barn door after the horse escaped.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You'd think they never hear of locking the barn door after the horse escaped.
Well, it appears I was wrong. I know that utterly shocks some of you. But I just read on twitter that another attack is being talked about:

Included in Twitter’s statement, explaining why it banned Trump: “Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.”

The Capital Police better purge their right wing terrorist cops now. And while I'm at it, that goes for right wing terrorist police unions and members all over the country. Enough is way way way more than enough.

If they don't some might decide to stop cops from using black men for target practice by "any means necessary" and that would really start a horror show that we don't need.