• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is bullying autistic teen. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You replied to me not the other way around.

Actually its you who replied to me, i actually go out of my way to avoid replying to you because your nonsense and spam are not worth kicking off. But once you start you know i wont let go.

So please dont make bs up to massage your ego.

You can either show me where you explained or no. I dont care either way

ChristineM

Premium Member
post 230

Ergo you play the victim but really are a troll.

Post 230 was not address to me so why do you think i would read it

There you go again with the personal digs, how pathetic can you get

Shad

Veteran Member
Actually its you who replied to me, i actually go out of my way to avoid replying to you because your nonsense and spam are not worth kicking off. But once you start you know i wont let go.

Wrong. You started replying to me. post 106. Try again

[So please dont make bs up to massage your ego.

Just shutting down another of your lies.

You can either show me where you explained or no. I dont care either way

Ergo you are a troll.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tenor.gif

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wrong. You started replying to me. post 106. Try again

Just shutting down another of your lies.

Ergo you are a troll.

You think laughing at you callous abuse is replying to you?

Yes of course, your grippy post 100 was not actually address to me

I dont lie and personal abuse is against forum rules

How do you figure that, because i won't play your childish games?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wrong as per post 232 you quoted me which has the specific definition I used. Try again

Nope. You were wrong again.

You stated post 230, cant you get anything right?

Methinks you dong actually read the abuse you write, maybe its kind of like diarrhea and squirts out without your control

Shad

Veteran Member
You think laughing at you callous abuse is replying to you?

By definition it is.

Yes of course, your grippy post 100 was not actually address to me

It wasn't. It was a general statement. You are playing the victim over ghosts in your head.

I dont lie

Wrong

and personal abuse is against forum rules

Pointing out your lie isn't personal abuse.

How do you figure that, because i won't play your childish games?

Babble. You make stuff up, make demands then when I present my case you do not care. That is being a troll. Try again

Shad

Veteran Member
You stated post 230, cant you get anything right?

Post 230 was the explanation. Post 232 you quoted that explanation. Try reading.Now if you had read the post you would see post 232 has quote link to post 230.

Methinks you dong actually read the abuse you write, maybe its kind of like diarrhea and squirts out without your control

Babble.

ChristineM

Premium Member
By definition it is.

It wasn't. It was a general statement. You are playing the victim over ghosts in your head.

Wrong

Pointing out your lie isn't personal abuse.

Babble. You make stuff up, make demands then when I present my case you do not care. That is being a troll. Try again

Look buddy, i have told you often enough, i dont care what you do but you address me i will respond, you call responding to your posts trolling then so be it. Call it egg and chips if you want, it makes no difference to fact

Now come on, be honest you know that just about everything you post is composed as overt or covert personal abuse.

Your case is irrelevant to mine. I am not interested in your case.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Post 230 was the explanation. Post 232 you quoted that explanation. Try reading.Now if you had read the post you would see post 232 has quote link to post 230.

Babble.

Your post 230 was not addressed to me, i simply mocked your hypocrisy in post 232

Shad

Veteran Member
Your post 230 was not addressed to me, i simply mocked your hypocrisy in post 232

Ergo you didn't read what I posted again. You are trolling again. All while you demand I justify how I used the word while you had the explanation right in front of you.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Ergo you didn't read what I posted again. You are trolling again. All while you demand I justify how I used the word while you had the explanation right in front of you.

Can you not read? Post 230 was not addressed to me, now hold your hands up and admit the truth

Shad

Veteran Member
Can you not read? Post 230 was not addressed to me, now hold your hands up and admit the truth

You quoted post 230 in post 232. You didn't bother reading what you quoted. Your problem. Look up what reference means. I referenced to you I already explained how I used the word. You couldn't be bother to follow that reference. Try again

ChristineM

Premium Member
Pointing out your lies as per who replied to who. Demanding justification which was really trolling. Try again

An error based on repeated experience us not a lie, but feel free to call is bananas and custard if thats what pleases you

If you cannot justify your posts then what is your point?

ChristineM

Premium Member
You quoted post 230 in post 232. You didn't bother reading what you quoted. Your problem. Try again

Once again, i was mocking your hypocrisy on post 232, why do you find that so difficult to comprehend?

Status
Not open for further replies.