• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Impeached!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Do you not realize that polls change from week to week ?

Stay on topic, if you want to talk about polls, go to a thread where they are the subject of the thread.
Weird how you're still citing the old polls then, isn't it? ;)

Don't say off topic things then, and I won't address them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
By impeaching someone without cause the House Democrats are actually impeaching themselves.
The cause is documented in mountains of evidence which of course is being ignored by Trump's supporters.

shmogie

The cause is documented in mountains of evidence which of course is being ignored by Trump's supporters.
All you have to do is establish a crime in all these mountains of evidence, and the legal code where it is found. The house democrats couldn';t, and neither can you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
All you have to do is establish a crime in all these mountains of evidence, and the legal code where it is found. The house democrats couldn';t, and neither can you.
As I've pointed out before, no crime is needed by the common definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors". But in fact he's charged with bribery which is indeed a crime (unless you're one of those who he said would not care what crimes he commits.)

shmogie

As I've pointed out before, no crime is needed by the common definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors". But in fact he's charged with bribery which is indeed a crime (unless you're one of those who he said would not care what crimes he commits.)
Common definition ? No crime is a crime? Down the rabbit hole we go.

Can you tell me where you learned that the articles contained an accusation of bribery and how the elements of bribery are detailed ?

YOUR position then is that when the Constitution says high crimes, it doesn`t mean crimes. Unique

shmogie

Weird how you're still citing the old polls then, isn't it? ;)

Don't say off topic things then, and I won't address them.
Here is a no one for you, yesterday. Qunnipiac. Among independents 58% against impeachment 36% for. These are the folk who elect the president.

Another apparently shows Trump beating ALL democrat candidates. When I run down the poll I will share the details with you, since you are so interested in polls.