• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump has lost the election, and there's nothing he can do about it!

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Time for us to heal if if we do, pray for Biden to be a good President for every American, right or left. We've seen what four Year of having a fake Christian President is like, lets see how much better we can do with a real Christian President, that cares about us, not just his billionaire friends, And puts the people first instead of everything being about putting himself first.

Laika

Premium Member
Time for us to heal if if we do, pray for Biden to be a good President for every American, right or left. We've seen what four Year of having a fake Christian President is like, lets see how much better we can do with a real Christian President, that cares about us, not just his billionaire friends, And puts the people first instead of everything being about putting himself first.

I'm only going to be comfortable once Biden is inaugurated and Trump can no longer do any damage from the oval office. He's definitely wounded politically at this point, but Trump retains control of the office until January. He is arguably more dangerous now that he has nothing left to lose, but it depends how people react and whether they back him up. Even after he has lost power, he will still have a large section of the country listening to his every word which in itself will continue to pose problems as he rationalises the loss of power as a "betrayal" by the Republican Party and a "fraudulent" election and being "persecuted" by the "deep state" when his is tried for his crimes in court, and all the rest.

It's going to be a long, dark few months even with the hope of spring. I'm just enjoying the sense of relief at the moment that there will be an "end" to this eventually.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

It really saddens me that people really think a career politician is any more selfless (or Christian) than a billionaire businessman.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Selflessness is not an American ideal. On the other hand, there was an interesting culture of aligning one's own interests with the greater good of society's interests that at one time existed among the patrician class in the northeastern states.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Trump has lost the election

a real Christian President, that cares about us, not just his billionaire friends, And puts the people first instead of everything being about putting himself first.

Not all agree with you, as shown in this YouTube (just 01 min 08 sec)
(Better watch till the end; nice anti climax:D)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
We will soon see if he is good. I don't know much about Joe Biden, but I hope he behaved well, because media loves digging dirt

Lyndon

Premium Member
Obama was a Christian, George W Bush was a Christian, Clinton was some kind of bad Christian, but Trump is a fake Christian, I really don't get the impression that he even believes in God, only money and power.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
How can an election be over if all the ballots haven’t been counted? o_O Here’s at least one... mine. How many more? Check the time stamp of the picture. As of a few minutes ago it hasn’t been either accepted or rejected.

AC406537-0812-4329-A5A6-EAE7CA9F2B90.jpeg

4CF4BA6C-E99C-49D6-B666-D3B3FF9EE2ED.jpeg

Lyndon

Premium Member
How can an election be over if all the ballots haven’t been counted? o_O Here’s at least one... mine. How many more? Check the time stamp of the picture. As of a few minutes ago it hasn’t been either accepted or rejected.

View attachment 44810

View attachment 44811
New Jersey has only counted 75% of the votes, Biden was projected winner because he was so far ahead in a Democratic state, 19% ahead of Trump

tytlyf

Not Religious
Donald is trying to steal the election with lawsuits. Hoping one of them will go to the SCOTUS.
In Nevada, Donald is suing to keep military ballots from being counted.

exchemist

Veteran Member
It really saddens me that people really think a career politician is any more selfless (or Christian) than a billionaire businessman.
I think that is unduly cynical, actually. Most people who are able in politics could have made more money doing something else, with less effort. I believe a great many of them, at least in my country, go into it because they want to make the country or the world better, as they see it.

I know little of Biden's history or record but one thing I am very sure of is that his motives for wanting to be president will stand comparison with Trump's, any day.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Donald is trying to steal the election with lawsuits. Hoping one of them will go to the SCOTUS.
In Nevada, Donald is suing to keep military ballots from being counted.
I think SCOTUS will probably refuse to hear the cases. They are so obvious that lower courts can kick them into touch without breaking sweat.