• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Has Israeli Community Named after Him

Stanyon

WWMRD?
"GOLAN HEIGHTS (Reuters) - Israel said on Tuesday it would name a new community on the Golan Heights after U.S. President Donald Trump as an expression of gratitude for his recognition of its claim of sovereignty over the strategic plateau."

“All Israelis were deeply moved when President Trump made his historic decision,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a video statement made on the Golan.
He added that, after the Jewish Passover festival, he would “bring to the government a resolution calling for a new community on the Golan Heights named after President Donald J. Trump.”

Source:
Israel to name new town on Golan after Trump: Netanyahu - Reuters

38089.jpg

Even Obama got into the dog whistling act, I expected better from him:

Top House Democrats compare Trump's rise to Hitler's - CNNPolitics

Seven times the media compared Trump to Hitler

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
"GOLAN HEIGHTS (Reuters) - Israel said on Tuesday it would name a new community on the Golan Heights after U.S. President Donald Trump as an expression of gratitude for his recognition of its claim of sovereignty over the strategic plateau."

“All Israelis were deeply moved when President Trump made his historic decision,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a video statement made on the Golan.
He added that, after the Jewish Passover festival, he would “bring to the government a resolution calling for a new community on the Golan Heights named after President Donald J. Trump.”

Source:
Israel to name new town on Golan after Trump: Netanyahu - Reuters

38089.jpg

Even Obama got into the dog whistling act, I expected better from him:

Top House Democrats compare Trump's rise to Hitler's - CNNPolitics

Seven times the media compared Trump to Hitler

Maybe they ought to ask a brit about it. In limey land trump is a common term for breaking wind. I wonder, does anyone want to live in a settlement associated with farts?

David1967

Premium Member
So how much land do you guy's think Israel has rights to over there? Are we in America really no more than useful idiots when it comes to Israel? Boy, I know I am asking for a thrashing with that.

Audie

Veteran Member
So how much land do you guy's think Israel has rights to over there? Are we in America really no more than useful idiots when it comes to Israel? Boy, I know I am asking for a thrashing with that.

Do you occupy land that was taken by force from a
previous owner? Very little chance you do not
"Here in America" you all do.
Go thrash yourself, if you do.

Audie

Veteran Member
I'm sure we all do if we go back far enough. Hopefully, going forward, we do better.

So what is with challenging Israel's "right"?

And you wont have to go very far back to find the
forcible expropriation of the land under your fert.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Maybe they ought to ask a brit about it. In limey land trump is a common term for breaking wind. I wonder, does anyone want to live in a settlement associated with farts?

The Brits also have an alternate term for cigarettes and they put them in their mouths and suck on them.

David1967

Premium Member
So what is with challenging Israel's "right"?

And you wont have to go very far back to find the
forcible expropriation of the land under your fert.

Of course. I'm part native myself, so yeah. I'm also British and German, so I guess I cancel myself out. But as far as Israel goes, there are other natives to that land who need to be considered as well. Until that happens things will not get better.

Audie

Veteran Member
Of course. I'm part native myself, so yeah. I'm also British and German, so I guess I cancel myself out. But as far as Israel goes, there are other natives to that land who need to be considered as well. Until that happens things will not get better.
Being 100% native wont help, they killed eachother over land
for thousands of years-just like everyone else does.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The Brits also have an alternate term for cigarettes and they put them in their mouths and suck on them.

Cool eh?

Nope, its america with the alternative terms, hence english (original) and american englush

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I had to laugh a bit at the conservative pundit, he made the rather gross error of conflating the holocaust with WWII .The sixty million deaths that Obama referred to were for the entire war. Sadly the liberal did not see this faux pas since he was trying too hard to defend Obama.

Audie

Veteran Member
Cool eh?

Nope, its america with the alternative terms, hence english (original) and american englush

Being called "English" and all, of course you
guys have a sort of proprietary interest.

My Mom pictures English as a mighty river
with tributaries arising from nearly every land.
It flows through the British Isles, then the
Americas.

Distributaries carry it to all parts of the wotld
where American englush, shorn of idioms
and eccentricities as much as possible,
becomes international english.

In China, demand for English teachers
is high, but those from England come in a somewhat
distant third after Americunz and Canadians. :D
Sorry-ah.

Audie

Veteran Member
I had to laugh a bit at the conservative pundit, he made the rather gross error of conflating the holocaust with WWII .The sixty million deaths that Obama referred to were for the entire war. Sadly the liberal did not see this faux pas since he was trying too hard to defend Obama.

Gross error like stupid or just the kind of thing people say.
Obama was super dumb getting the number is US states wrong, right? :D

It aint a "sadly" when someone passes a chance
to play gotcha.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Being called "English" and all, of course you
guys have a sort of proprietary interest.

My Mom pictures English as a mighty river
with tributaries arising from nearly every land.
It flows through the British Isles, then the
Americas.

Distributaries carry it to all parts of the wotld
where American englush, shorn of idioms
and eccentricities as much as possible,
becomes international english.

In China, demand for English teachers
is high, but those from England come in a somewhat
distant third after Americunz and Canadians. :D
Sorry-ah.

The british empire has much to answer for.

One of the posters on RF has just been asked to teach in china for a couple of weeks during summer.

Audie

Veteran Member
The british empire has much to answer for.

One of the posters on RF has just been asked to teach in china for a couple of weeks during summer.

Brits have much to be proud of too.
I saw that, about going to China for two weeks.

I hope it is a positive experience. China is not for everyone!