• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump, COVID-19, and expressions of concern.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Oh cut it out. None of you here are concerned. You've wanted an excuse to get him out of office since day one. You don't even know why you want him out of office (the elites want him out of office, because he threatens the status quo of slimy lawyer politicians; so they convinced you he's bad), but now that he's a little sick you behave like sharks considering closing in on a seal.
You realize that the number of cronies and corporate lobbyists has only increased year on year since Trump took office, right?

Who exactly are these "elites" you're talking about?

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Blue blue?

Yeah, don't trust the slimy lawyer politicians. Trust the slimy corporate president who lies about absolutely everything lol.

When you tell us a claim like that, you have to back it up. When did Trump lie about something? Foe that matter, he's even tried to build the wall. Democratson the other hand have lied to you multiple times during his presidency, accusing him of treason (uhhhh yeah, these are the same Democrats that said that some endangered butterfly cannot fly over a solid wall; when he made it a fence, they declared he was overstepping his power or outright created red tape, even though more than the right but the duty of the president is to secure borders and protect from invasion, proving them traitors because they don't value the safety of this country. Here's another example, Trump said early on that we shouldn't allow COVID-19 into our country, and Democrats used this as an example of him being xenophobic, when actually this is proper practice vs a disease; when COVID-19 hit, they accused him of doing nothing. Actually, he did plenty like trying to help give families handouts despite that not being the standard conservative action. Btw, they've largely blocked all money including IRS by delaying as long as possible, despite this being money families need if they are not allowed to work. Democrats instead have issued loans. Yeahhhh, you're preventing peopls from work then offering them loans they will laterneed to pay back. Ummm no thanks? Btw, the WHO has recently advised that lockdowns are not good policy in regards to disease. I bet liberals are in a hurry to reverse their decisions) most people are unable to answer this, so I'm gonna give you an e.g. "He lied when he refused to show his tax records." Alright then. You show YOUR tax records, even though you have a constitutional right to privacy. I'm waiting. You're without sin in that department? Here's a stone.

I didn't need anyone to tell me Trump was bad news. Being atrocious with businesses, negotiation, scummy towards women, the environment, LGBT, disabled folks and veterans did that enough.

Do your research. I am an LGBT person and I haven't regretted the decision to vote for Trump. What Trump is against is angry, whiny, and spoiled people. He has offered jobs to women and blacks, he has done plenty for LGBT. But the leaders of the community want an excuse to complain. A thorough debunking of every lie about Trump on LGBT issues

That said, I dont want Trump to die. Both because I don't like Pence much better but also because I'd just rather him stop being able to do further harm. And you don't need death for that.

Oh that's nice to know. You don't want to add murder to the list of crimes against him. He's already been denied fair trial in court, accused from day one (showing liberals do NOT respect the peaceful transfer of power), had people attempt to murder him several times before he even got in office. Been accused of collusion when we are not at war with Russia, when the president has the right to meet anyone he sees fit. Oh yeah, and despite the gross abuse of power our governors have had during COVID, this guy is apparently impeached on those charges. You still haven't told me what harm he's done. Because it seems to me that he got Little Kim to stop posturing and stand down. Also, he won three Nobel Peace Prizes. Obama apparently BOUGHT his, from the looks of it, because he had been bombing 7 countries with over 20000 bombs.
The map that shows where Barack Obama dropped his 20,000 bombs
This is why Islam is attacking the West. Thanks mister president!

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
He's already been denied fair trial in court,
Citation needed.

accused from day one (showing liberals do NOT respect the peaceful transfer of power),
Because "investigating a campaign for evidence of fraud" is the same thing as "denying a peaceful transfer of power"?

Also, there WAS a peaceful transition of power.

Also, that investigation DID uncover fraud and electoral interference.

had people attempt to murder him several times before he even got in office.
I know of one attempt. Care to name the several others?

Been accused of collusion when we are not at war with Russia, when the president has the right to meet anyone he sees fit.
So, you don't understand what collusion is?

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Citation needed.

Kangaroo court - Wikipedia
Here's what I mean by by an unfair trial. A trial should have presumption of innocent until proven guilty. From day one, they KNEW that Trump was guilty of something. Maybe let's assassinate his character by having some broad accuse him of indiscretions. Nope that didn't really work. You conveniently forgot that? Then they moved on to claims that Russia rigged the election. They wentbon this thing so long that people drew comparisons to the girl from Brady bunch saying "Russia, Russia, Russia" and it had as much credibility as that. To answer the statement below, no they did not. Regardless of CNN or whatever tells you is reality, there is an easy way to determine what is fake news and what is not. Logic and results. If I say "I am a giant hippopotamus with wings" you would tell me, "where's the giant tracks? And where is the takeoff/landing points?" If they really found evidence of a rigged election, that would it, they would issue a recount and rhis this would be it, hanging chads and we'd decide Hillary was the real president. By the way, they did exactly that. It turned out more solidly a Trump win than the first time! If I can find the link ob the other hand, the midterm election was extremely rigged with ballot stuffing in Florida going on, and Texas being abnormally close for a solid red state with oen point of blue. But nore to the point guilty until proven innocent trials proceed that way, and if id they can't get him for election tampering, they'll get him for collusion. And they'll keep trying and trying for months on end to do So some. I'll talk about what collusion is later, byt a fair trial is speedy. They find the evidence they need, and finding nothing, they drop the case. There is also no double jeopardy, meaning that case once dropped is dropped. This is one of our amendments if I remember correctly. But that's not how this worked. A sizable portion of this poor schmucks presidency was devoted to answering charges. Again, results. They didn't find him guilty of collusion or this would be the impeachment charge. They declared him guilty on Congress's kangaroo court, which we know was such because this show trial found him guilty mainly because there was a Congress majority for the left. It went on like an actual trial, but they'd already intended to find him guilty do they did. He got impeached for abuse of power. Again, wghere are the result of this!?! If actual abuse of power went on, shouldn't the country look exactly as Trump intends it? There should be a wall fully built, there should be a bunch of conservative laws, and all of Obama's LGBT mandates undone. Sorry, but there's no real proof of that. In the Senate conviction hearing, they found no evidence of this either. But since impeachment didn't really remove him from office, now they're trying to say that he did nothing during Coronavirus. He did plenty. Democrats did plenty too. One of these groups has abused their power and the government is exactly how they want it. I'll give you a hint: not Trump.

Because "investigating a campaign for evidence of fraud" is the same thing as "denying a peaceful transfer of power"?

Also, there WAS a peaceful transition of power.

Also, that investigation DID uncover fraud and electoral interference.
You seem like one of those people who "read the Mueller Report" and by that I mean, you read CNN claiming that the Mueller Report exposed such things. I routinely check out Minds and they routinely post excerpts from the Mueller Report. Not only is it mostly redacted to the point of being unusually boring, but the reason Trump was impeached at all had less to do with actual evidence and more to do with Congress majority. But sure, let's talk election interference. During the midterm election, we have an unusually close election in places like Texas. Yeah right, aside from Austin, Texas is pretty solidly conservative. Somehow we wind up with a stuff Congress, and Florida seems to have a teenst problem with tons of mail-in ballots in some counties. Give you a wild guess what political group thesewere? I will try ti find this link later, if it has not be expunged from the internet. Right now I'm on a kindle, which is why the typos.

I know of one attempt. Care to name the several others?
List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots - Wikipedia
Wikipedia has five known attempts. There are probably more unknown by the public that the Secret Service could tell you about.

So, you don't understand what collusion is?

Do you? Despite online dictionaries changing, collusion is like treason. Here would be an example of collusion, and here would not be an example of collusion. I work at a library (not anymore, but for the sake of example), and I go to another library. I check out books there. I flirt with the head librarian. I invite her to tea. I even kiss her. I tell her roughly how many books we have, and whar sort of book we have. Aaah haa! Collusion and passing on library secrets! Haha, no. I am flirting, but the things I just said, even being extremely cozy would not undermine the library in any way. I fact, for all she knows, I could be lying when I say we have 7000 books, to get her to order more. I could be working towards a library alliance, which would help both of us get more books. (Alliances are not evil, in fact if we didn't have liberals crowing Russia so loudly, we COULD have worked together with Russia to stop Syria. Assuming that's what they want too, but now we're at cross-purposes) Or I could be trying to sabotage her by getting her to overspend . Or it could just be shop talk, and me trying to get her in the sack. But this is not collusion. Why not? The things that I did and said are extremely cozy but to really be collusion, they have to in some way weaken the organization that I am involved in. Btw, different businesses have different thresholds for collusion, a burger place, even buying burgers from another restaurant would be collusion. But since no money changed hands here, and no business was weakened, not collusion. Now suppose I catch the interest of the local book seller, and we talk, and I latch on to the idea of selling some of their more priceless collections for some quick cash. The moment I suggest this to him, I have ceased serving my library's interests. This is collusion. But Trump has a Russian wife! Collusion! But he has kids with Russian sounding names! Collusion! But he talked to Russian leaders! Collusion! Even if he told them military information, if his aim was to better coordinate attacks against Syria, then still no collusion. But if he only was seen talking to them? Sorry pal, that's tea with Hitler. Not collusion. Here's collusion . Hillary did collude with Russia. Sge bought sold ummm traded for uranium with Russia. Media is oddly silent. She colluded with many other countries through the Clinton foundation accepting donations from foreign interests. Media is oddly silent. It's not like we have a media bias or anything is it?

Okay, I found the thing about the Florida election being highly tweaked. I had to go on a forum that I was technically banned from (for not feeling the Rainbow of Positivity).

So, Florida was close and they demanded a "recount".

broward-votes-450x600.jpg

Adding boxes of ballots in late late at night. Hmmmmm.

Someone caught them coming in with a literal truckload of "last minute" votes.

And suddenly the Congress is stuffed with new liberal members, and they try to impeach.

Russian hackers? Meet actual voter fraud.

Last edited:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Okay, I found the thing about the Florida election being highly tweaked. I had to go on a forum that I was technically banned from (for not feeling the Rainbow of Positivity).

So, Florida was close and they demanded a "recount".

broward-votes-450x600.jpg

Adding boxes of ballots in late late at night. Hmmmmm.

Someone caught them coming in with a literal truckload of "last minute" votes.

And suddenly the Congress is stuffed with new liberal members, and they try to impeach.

Russian hackers? Meet actual voter fraud.
So "last minute votes" is vote fraud?

Try harder.

Meanwhile, remember that whole investigation that went down and uncovered Russian hacking and influence on the election?

Give me a call when you have actual evidence.