• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump can't find a whitehouse chief

Riders

He tweeted that he is royally pissed off.He offered the new job of white house chief to several Republicans he trusted all of whom have turned him down.Who the heck is going to work for him and why does none of his people want to take the job? He is spitting nails about it! I will get the source.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Oi, he can't do it himself, can he?
And he won't want his girlfriend daughter to go to gaol, but I don't think he'd mind throwing Uday or Usay under the bus when the time comes...

Ooh! Maybe Jarred? That way when the indictments come down and Jarred goes to live with his father, the way will be clear to be with his one true love! I'm sure Melana will breath a sigh of relief, too!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
He tweeted that he is royally pissed off.He offered the new job of white house chief to several Republicans he trusted all of whom have turned him down.Who the heck is going to work for him and why does none of his people want to take the job? He is spitting nails about it! I will get the source.
He could try to get famous actors. Ben Stein or Larry the Cable Guy might be willing, and their careers are resilient enough to handle it.

tytlyf

Not Religious
tЯump is a disaster. We all knew this was going to happen before the clown was elected. No one wants to work for him, no one likes him, people think he's a moron, etc.

The presidency is a leadership position. A community organizer has better leadership skills than a failed businessperson.

Prestor John

That's President Trump.