• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trudeau-

Shad

Veteran Member
VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) — Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is apologizing after Time Magazine discovered a yearbook photo of him wearing ‘brownface.’

“I take responsibility for my decision to do that, I shouldn’t have done it, I should have known better. It was something I didn’t think was racist at the time, but now I recognize it was something racist to do and I am deeply sorry.”
Will Canadians put this man back in office after 5 ethical convictions as mandated by the Canadian Governmental Ethics Board? After his government paid millions to terrorist and now a questionable racist?

He is up to 3 time he used black/brown face now. Two more cases came out last night and today.

The left is going to eat it's own again.

Bob Jones

Prove It!
Would the movie "Tropic Thunder" be considered racist? After all Robert Downey Jr. was fully blackened. Great movie.

Bob Jones

Prove It!
He was accused of further sexual misconduct. The victims refuse to discuss and through relatives said that they have no recollection of such an event. He cannot sue, he is a public figure and he must prove actual malice..almost impossible burden of proof.

tytlyf

Not Religious
He was accused of further sexual misconduct. The victims refuse to discuss and through relatives said that they have no recollection of such an event. He cannot sue, he is a public figure and he must prove actual malice..almost impossible burden of proof.
? There's more than 1 accuser right now. What did the NYT do to defame Kavanaugh?
Are you sure your information is accurate?
We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier; the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say she does not recall the episode.
How Fox News twisted the Kavanaugh scandal into a way to attack the New York Times