• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Transvestite Doctor who killed his wife!?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I actually don't know the full story and even was a child watching court TV in jail , and there was a Doctor (a dermatologist I think) whose attorney was trying to say he was not guilty of knowing that killing his wife, because he was a transvestite, therefore he was not sane when he murdered her.

Does anyone remember who that was?
It was a big deal and story back in my day, ages ago....

I didn't watch much of the case, so know very few details, but the entire argument for his insanity seemed to be based on the fact that he wore a miniskirt, stockings, lip stick, and eyeliner with his friends in the medical profession.

Please explain how or what is the rational thought behind the attorney thinking that the man didn't know it was morally wrong to kill his wife, based off of him imitating the opposite gender.

Did they find him insane? I never made it that far.

Do I strike you as some one who could plead insanity and win the case?

My Dad told me transvestites have Devil's or something when I was a kid. Have you heard such things?

Do you feel completely comfortable around a guy in a miniskirt, stockings, lip gloss, eye liner, and makeup?

I guess if I was a female, I would prefer they use the male locker room, as there have been some problems, but I have met some people who seem like harmless, honest, humble, kind people, who imitate the other gender.

I suppose I am messed up and disordered (schizoaffective drug addict), so I can't really judge or condemn anyone.

I have my opinions about what is properly ordered, and what is a disorder, but those are my opinions too. I have met very good people with opposite opinions.

Thoughts? Do you have a favorite transvestite?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
There is no reason to assume that a “cross-dresser” or an transgender person will behave any worse than anyone else.

We don’t see headlines like “cis male kills wife”. “Woman in a dress kills neighbour”. The clothing choice is irrelevant.

Eyes to See

That's him. Thank you. May he and his wife, rest in peace! I truly feel sorry for him! I had no clue he hired a hitman to kill the prosecutor, or that he committed suicide.

He was a very tortured soul! His poor family! :(

Your question as to whether to judge you as sane or not. I've been called into jury duty before. I didn't actually do jury duty just sat through the first part of the proceedings while the judge called out the prospective jurors I was in a pool of extras, when both the sides were content the rest of us were sent home. But if I was asked to serve on the jury I would have asked to be dismissed on grounds of religious belief, as I do not view it appropriate to judge another person:

"“Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you."-Matthew 7:1-2.

The same would apply here I would not judge you in any way as I don't know you. God knows all things and he brings all things to light and judges all things as to whether they are good or bad.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do you have a favorite transvestite?
R.2adcd70f9dd69660151c3e982f29f430

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Do you feel completely comfortable around a guy in a miniskirt, stockings, lip gloss, eye liner, and makeup
Yes. And I feel comfortable with a woman who is transgender in a miniskirt. After all trans women are women. They arent a guy in a miniskirt.
My Dad told me transvestites have Devil's or something when I was a kid. Have you heard such things
I have. Pure nonsense

Eh. Im not a lawyer
I guess if I was a female, I would prefer they use the male locker room, as there have been some problems, but I have met some people who seem like harmless, honest, humble, kind people, who imitate the other gender.
transgender folk don't imitate the other gender. They are that gender. I would have no issues with it. Im nonbinary theres no bathroom for me. I use the women's often and I've used the men's. If there was another transperson in the bathroom I would have no issues. Locker room? None either. A transwoman is a woman. They can use the women's. Sending them to the mens would make them likely to be assaulted. That's pretty common trans women being assaulted in mens restrooms and locker rooms

Last edited:

VoidCat

There is no reason to assume that a “cross-dresser” or an transgender person will behave any worse than anyone else.

We don’t see headlines like “cis male kills wife”. “Woman in a dress kills neighbour”. The clothing choice is irrelevant.
Agree with this 100%

Eyes to See

I actually don't know the full story and even was a child watching court TV in jail , and there was a Doctor (a dermatologist I think) whose attorney was trying to say he was not guilty of knowing that killing his wife, because he was a transvestite, therefore he was not sane when he murdered her.

Does anyone remember who that was?
It was a big deal and story back in my day, ages ago....

I didn't watch much of the case, so know very few details, but the entire argument for his insanity seemed to be based on the fact that he wore a miniskirt, stockings, lip stick, and eyeliner with his friends in the medical profession.

Please explain how or what is the rational thought behind the attorney thinking that the man didn't know it was morally wrong to kill his wife, based off of him imitating the opposite gender.

Did they find him insane? I never made it that far.

My Dad told me transvestites have Devil's or something when I was a kid. Have you heard such things?

Do you feel completely comfortable around a guy in a miniskirt, stockings, lip gloss, eye liner, and makeup?

I suppose I am messed up and disordered (schizoaffective drug addict), so I can't really judge or condemn anyone.

I have my opinions about what is properly ordered, and what is a disorder, but those are my opinions too. I have met very good people with opposite opinions.

Thoughts? Do you have a favorite transvestite?

Just wanted to add a little more. About your question if I'm okay around transvestites, men in skirts, etc. In my public ministry over the years I have come across all kinds of people. All kinds. People of every background you can imagine, and I have always felt comfortable around most of them, and have never tried to judge them. In fact what I have come to learn, the people I was most scared of sometimes were the most friendly, and the people that looked the most friendly were the least.

Let me give you an example, was in a bad neighborhood on the outskirts of the city near the industrial area, lot of pollution, trash, houses spread out. There at the bottom of a hill was sitting the most bad man you'd ever imagine. A hell's angel biker, just like you imagine, leather jacket, long hair with a handkerchief, unkempt beard and mustache, just staring you down with the most mean glare you can imagine. I did judge, wow I didn't want to talk to him. But walked up introduced myself, he replied back and started to listen. Said he was just praying, some really bad things had gone on in his life and he was looking for answers, and we ended up talking for probably an hour. It was a really nice conversation and he left feeling good and I did.

I remember going up to this door and the sweetest old lady answered, looking like a sweetheart. She opened her mouth and changed your mind about that in about 2 seconds, the woman was the most vile nasty person you can imagine, just cussing up a storm, screaming, threatening all kinds of violence in the name of the Church. Got out of their right quick.

Some of the people I had the most progress with teaching Bible truths were with a transgender and a homosexual. One eventually converted and is a Jehovah's Witness now. I never judge anyone. You never know who will respond favorably to the kingdom message. I've approached rabbi Jews on the street corner downtown with apprehension and found they listen and take Bible Christian literature. I even knocked on the Church door of a Russian Orthodox Priest, and he came to the door in his religious garb looking high and mighty and I thought to myself there is no way I am getting anywhere with this guy. And he actually just listened to the message said a few things and told me he was in quite awe at what had happened. I could actually go on and on with stories like this and fill up pages.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yes. And I feel comfortable with a woman who is transgender in a miniskirt. After all trans women are women. They arent a guy in a miniskirt.
I have. Pure nonsense

Eh. Im not a lawyer
transgender folk don't imitate the other gender. They are that gender. I would have no issues with it. Im nonbinary theres no bathroom for me. I use the women's often and I've used the men's. If there was another transperson in the bathroom I would have no issues. Locker room? None either. A transwoman is a woman. They can use the women's. Sending them to the mens would make them likely to be assaulted. That's pretty common trans women being assaulted in mens restrooms and locker rooms
I would say they are not listed as that gender on their birth certificate. If someone born male, decides he is a woman later, gets nude in a woman's locker room, and his penis and testicles show , some girls/women will feel very uncomfortable.

That actually has been an issue in women's locker rooms and restrooms, that makes some girls and their parents VERY uncomfortable!

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
I would say they are not listed as that gender on their birth certificate. If a man who believes he is a woman gets nude in a woman's locker room, and his penis and testicles show , some girls will feel very uncomfortable.

That actually has been an issue in women's locker rooms and restrooms, that makes some girls and their parents VERY uncomfortable!
There are some men who don't need to be in the men's restroom. They've seem to mistaken it for the little boy's restroom.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I would say they are not listed as that gender on their birth certificate. If a man who decid s he is a woman, gets nude in a woman's locker room, and his penis and testicles show , some girls/women will feel very uncomfortable.

People who happen to have a penis should not be waving them around. Unfortunately there are some people with penises who do pull them out in circumstances where it is not appropriate. Most of the people doing this are cis gendered men, often men in positions of wealth or power.

There is no reason to think that transgender people are more likely than anyone else to flash their genitalia around in inappropriate places. In fact I suspect they are less likely to do so.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
People who happen to have a penis should not be waving them around. Unfortunately there are some people with penises who do pull them out in circumstances where it is not appropriate. Most of the people doing this are cis gendered men, often men in positions of wealth or power.

There is no reason to think that transgender people are more likely than anyone else to flash their genitalia around in inappropriate places. In fact I suspect they are less likely to do so.
I didn't say that they would be more likely to.

People expose their junk or get nude in locker rooms/restrooms around strangers all the time.

VoidCat

People expose their junk or get nude in locker rooms/restrooms around strangers all the time.
I've never seen this in a restroom. And transwomen are unlikely to undress in front of folk. They'll likely use the stalls in locker rooms.

VoidCat

I've never seen this in a restroom. And transwomen are unlikely to undress in front of folk. They'll likely use the stalls in locker rooms.
And as for changing in a locker room publicly which hardly anyone I know does but will admit some folk do change in the locker room...my school required it didn't allow you to change in the stalls and you had to change before gym class in front of folk...whats the issue? They are changing in a locker room. Not like they are harming anyone. Oh the horror they saw a human body! They are woman if they identify as one. They should change with other women. Besides which is worse a transwoman getting raped in the men's cuz they are trans or a few folk who are uncomfortable just cuz a transwoman who ain't harming anyone is there? She'll likely be staring at the wall I know I would be. How bout folk mind their own business and focus on their own stuff?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

As for using the rest room, the mens have urinals and maybe a few stalls. The Ladies room has stalls. There is no need to wave anything around.

As for Locker rooms, or public showers yes nudity may be involved, but you would be surprised by how discrete people can be when they want to me. And I imagine that anyone who identifies as a woman is someone who does not want to display a penis to strangers.

There was a thread here a while ago about a transgender person showing a penis in a spa. It turned out to be a hoax, it didn’t happen. I can’t guarantee it has never happened, but I have never heard of an instance that turned out to be true. It really is not an issue.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I saw a man changing in a public library restroom recently, and there are accusations from women about trans people exposing male genitals to girls in the restroom, but I bet it is rare

VoidCat

I saw a man changing in a public library restroom recently, and there are accusations from women about trans people exposing male genitals to girls in the restroom, but I bet it is rare
Yeah no one really shows up nude in the restroom. As for trans women exposing genitals that's an old rumor that ain't true it's just a scare tactic. Never have read a case on it. Trans folk are just in there to pee like everyone else.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
there are accusations from women about trans people exposing male genitals to girls in the restroom, but I bet it is rare
Here.
Violence Over an Alleged Transphobic Hoax Shows the Danger of Underestimating Anti-Trans Hate

Not all accusations are true. It just didn’t happen. And people got all upset and violent. Two people got stabbed. And it was a hoax.

Be careful when you hear such accusations, be skeptical. And don’t underestimate trans-phobic bigotry.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Here.
Violence Over an Alleged Transphobic Hoax Shows the Danger of Underestimating Anti-Trans Hate

Not all accusations are true. It just didn’t happen. And people got all upset and violent. Two people got stabbed. And it was a hoax.

Be careful when you hear such accusations, be skeptical. And don’t underestimate trans-phobic bigotry.

985AD031-6BCC-4D7D-95FC-43A0382454F1.png

It is obvious you have some strong opinions on this, but you are misinformed. It was not a hoax, and it did happen. Darren Agee Merager is a serial sex offender with a nasty criminal history of engaging in this exact kind of behavior. Even law enforcement believes he just exploits the idea of “being trans” to gain access to women-only areas.

In 2003, he was caught masturbating while looking through the window of an old lady’s home with a flashlight. In 2018 he exposed himself to a group of high school girls at a swim center. He was also caught standing around at a gas pump for over an hour flashing people like it was his last day on earth, while on parole for a burglary conviction. He is subhuman filth and people only defend him because he ‘identifies as trans’.

Last edited: