• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Transitions of Religious/Spiritual thought

atanu

Premium Member
I left Christianity about 3/4 months ago. Maybe I'm on the start of said Journey :D

Westy

I agree with swampy. The peace is not peace if it is here and not there or peace is not peace if it is not available now but will be available at a later time. That will make it a commodity.

atanu

Premium Member
1. physical self-discovery: formation of the egocentric child-identity.

2. psychological self-discovery: formation of the egocentric psychological identity.

3. spiritual self-discovery: consciousness of the true spiritual identity.

----- i am no longer bound by who i formerly seemed to be. i am free.

Three steps of Vishnu.

My transition from second to third stage is/was characterized with knowledge and experience that we experience divine every moment.

Greetings good readers,

Sometimes I wonder if we do not all wander through the waves of the sea spirit, each in our own flow. Do transitions not happen even if the one experiencing them does not recognize them? One might ask, how does one determine if one has undergone such? Perhaps, and this is speculation, it can be based upon the difference in action/inaction of the one. Perhaps, one's activities are changed without conscious awareness at times because the knowledge innate has acquired a more significant role in the one's experience. In this case, one might not even be aware of the transition nor of the knowledge, but may see change just the same.

Perhaps this boggy reptilian is rambling again, :run:

Hey Rev,

I've seen that vid before, it is great !! My son and I (we both love lizards) laughed our cans off when watching this.

best,
swampy

idea

Question Everything
...the transistioning is part of the ongoing spiritual life.

I agree with this - we believe in the doctrine of "eternal progression", and you can't progress without transitioning into new understandings. It's good to find a solid foundation to build on, but life is a journey - building and adding onto what we know.

I agree with this - we believe in the doctrine of "eternal progression", and you can't progress without transitioning into new understandings. It's good to find a solid foundation to build on, but life is a journey - building and adding onto what we know.

Hi idea,

Sometimes, I wonder if transition is not the solid foundation.

best,
swampy