• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Transision from vegetarian to vegan

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
This.

I had a very low B12, even eating meat. I had to get monthly B12 shots AND take B12 and folic acid supplements.

I’m almost 2 weeks almost meat-free (just some chicken and fish) but I still take a mega-B12 dose. It will be 3 weeks mammal meat-free when I go for blood work next week. I’m curious to see my level. I don’t get shots currently but I take the supplements.

Latest stuff I read was insinuation that there is a genetic factor that affects assimilation of it.

Daemon Sophic

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Latest stuff I read was insinuation that there is a genetic factor that affects assimilation of it.

Ooh, I’ll have to look into that. The DNA report has a detailed section of the entire genome. I’m curious to see what gene it is and its location. I found the location of the “warrior/worrier” gene, and the gene that says I don’t learn from mistakes.