• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trans, non-binary, etc

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
So I make it a point to try to understand people with different points of view than myself. I typically watch people like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Blaire White, etc. But I also pay close attention and am a fan of some of the people that oppose the views of the people i normally watch.

ContraPoints has become one of my favs even though I disagree with like 99% of everything she says. I enjoy the way she considers and weighs ideas against each other. She recently did a video called "Transtrenders". The first half of the video is not really so great but the second half is where the meat and potatoes of the video is.

There is adult language and the topic is about sexual identity etc so you've been warned.

Anyways I don't have much to say about the video. It just made me think, so I thought I'd share. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm gonna have to get around to checking this Contrapoints out. But even before the internet I really didn't have the patients for radio talk shows. Sitting and watching someone talk on video has just as much appeal to me.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I'm gonna have to get around to checking this Contrapoints out. But even before the internet I really didn't have the patients for radio talk shows. Sitting and watching someone talk on video has just as much appeal to me.

She reminds me of you @Shadow Wolf ! Intelligent, thought provoking, but not afraid to give a friendly little jab time to time.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
So I make it a point to try to understand people with different points of view than myself. I typically watch people like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Blaire White, etc. But I also pay close attention and am a fan of some of the people that oppose the views of the people i normally watch.

ContraPoints has become one of my favs even though I disagree with like 99% of everything she says. I enjoy the way she considers and weighs ideas against each other. She recently did a video called "Transtrenders". The first half of the video is not really so great but the second half is where the meat and potatoes of the video is.

There is adult language and the topic is about sexual identity etc so you've been warned.

Anyways I don't have much to say about the video. It just made me think, so I thought I'd share. :)

Love her, been watching her for a while. Glad you found her. :)

leov

Transeg. Is elite population control campaign fueled by wide application of Alum. BPA, fluoride e.t.c.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Transeg. Is elite population control campaign fueled by wide application of Alum. BPA, fluoride e.t.c.

Aluminum sulfate (alum) is just a coagulant used to apply a positive charge to water. This causes dirt, and other stuff like cryptosporidia/giardia in the water to clump together (coagulate) then sink.

Flouride can be naturally present in surface water. But it is usually in ground water which usually in my area tends to hang around .20-.30 mg/l. Flouride is a natural mineral after all in the ground (flourite). The EPA requires drinking water to be 1.0 mg/l to help prevent the decay of teeth in the population.

Neither chemical can be used to control peoples thoughts or coerce them in anyway. Flouride in levels higher than 4.6 mg/l can be lethal but anything is lethal in high quantities. You can O.D. on water itself even.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Love her, been watching her for a while. Glad you found her. :)

I watch her time to time. She gets a little tin foil hatty sometimes with nazi dog whistling and stuff like that. But I find her videos entertaining and help me understand a different pov that sometimes you forget when you debate folks.

leov

Aluminum sulfate (alum) is just a coagulant used to apply a negative charge to water. Since water is positively charged this causes dirt, and other stuff like cryptosporidia/giardia in the water to clump together (coagulate) then sink.

Flouride can be naturally present in surface water. But it is usually in ground water which usually in my area tends to hang around .20-.30 mg/l. Flouride is a natural mineral after all in the ground (flourite). The EPA requires drinking water to be 1.0 mg/l to help prevent the decay of teeth in the population.

Neither chemical can be used to control peoples thoughts or coerce them in anyway. Flouride in levels higher than 4.6 mg/l can be lethal but anything is lethal in high quantities. You can O.D. on water itself even.
Alum. for example is estrogen mimicking metal, 'swimming' in estrogen screws up hormonal balance creating generation of sex confused people, base of transg. Fluoride, research found, screws up human reproductive organs, alum. is blamed for rise of az, Parkinson's dementia, e.t.c. But it works, they expect negative population growth on Earth by the end of the century.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Alum. for example is estrogen mimicking metal, 'swimming' in estrogen screws up hormonal balance creating generation of sex confused people, base of transg. Fluoride, research found, screws up human reproductive organs, alum. is blamed for rise of az, Parkinson's dementia, e.t.c. But it works, they expect negative population growth on Earth by the end of the century.

Estrogen is increasing in the water but it's not because of Alum. Birth control pills are the cause of this. After they pass through a womans body into the wastewater system. This water is then processed to remove solids and then sanitized to be released back into the ecosystem. Problem is there is no reliable way to remove this estrogen from the water supply. So all the animals that drink from it including other humans downstream will have increased level of estrogen.

The negative population growth is mostly due to peoples choices. Muslims are the only people with a positive birth rate at this moment in the west. That is because most of us in the west are focused on careers and people have slowly been trending away from starting families for the past 50 years. Whereas Muslims tend to adhere more strictly to their religious values and pop out a lot of babies. 2 humans need to produce a minimum of 4 to have a positive birth rate. Most family's only have 1-3 children nowadays, so yeah extinction is slowly happening before our very eyes. At least for everyone but Muslims.

leov

Estrogen is increasing in the water but it's not because of Alum. Birth control pills are the cause of this. After they pass through a womans body into the wastewater system. This water is then processed to remove solids and then sanitized to be released back into the ecosystem. Problem is there is no reliable way to remove this estrogen from the water supply. So all the animals that drink from it including other humans downstream will have increased level of estrogen.

The negative population growth is mostly due to peoples choices. Muslims are the only people with a positive birth rate at this moment in the west. That is because most of us in the west are focused on careers and people have slowly been trending away from starting families for the past 50 years. Whereas Muslims tend to adhere more strictly to their religious values and pop out a lot of babies. 2 humans need to produce a minimum of 4 to have a positive birth rate. Most family's only have 1-3 children nowadays, so yeah extinction is slowly happening before our very eyes. At least for everyone but Muslims.
Note, tha

Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen had very high birth rates, what happened to those countries? Africa have high rate too- HIV , Ebola, TB, but for the West - healthy portions of heavy metals, abortions, gay movement, e.t.c. Sperm quality the lowest ever. It works. Almost forgot: cancer rates.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As for the rest of the data, the researchers found no single or definitive underlying cause: Ashley Tiegs, the lead author of the fertility-clinic study, wrote that the results of her study “may reflect a selection bias, in that more infertile men are presenting for treatment each year, or adverse effects of environmental factors,” while Chang, the lead author of the other study, suggested the trend may have to do with “chemical exposures or increasingly sedentary lifestyles.”
  • Breast cancer incidence rates in the U.S. began decreasing in the year 2000, after increasing for the previous two decades. They dropped by 7% from 2002 to 2003 alone. One theory is that this decrease was partially due to the reduced use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) by women after the results of a large study called the Women’s Health Initiative were published in 2002. These results suggested a connection between HRT and increased breast cancer risk.
  • About 41,760 women in the U.S. are expected to die in 2019 from breast cancer, though death rates have been decreasing since 1989.
Did you even read your own sources? They don't confirm or support your claims.

leov

Did you even read your own sources? They don't confirm or support your claims.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I noticed you conveniently omitted the part where it says the rate of breast cancer is going down.
Breast cancer incidence rates in the U.S. began decreasing in the year 2000, after increasing for the previous two decades. They dropped by 7% from 2002 to 2003 alone. One theory is that this decrease was partially due to the reduced use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) by women after the results of a large study called the Women’s Health Initiative were published in 2002. These results suggested a connection between HRT and increased breast cancer risk.

leov

You don’t need a scientist to know what’s causing the sixth mass extinction | Paul R Ehrlich: It’s simple. It’s us. The more people there are, the more habitats we destroy. Human civilisation can only survive if the population begins to shrink"

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Here's an updated article on what's causing estrogen:

Birth Control Pills Not a Major Source of Estrogen in Water Supply

leov

I noticed you conveniently omitted the part where it says the rate of breast cancer is going down.
Breast cancer incidence rates in the U.S. began decreasing in the year 2000, after increasing for the previous two decades. They dropped by 7% from 2002 to 2003 alone. One theory is that this decrease was partially due to the reduced use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) by women after the results of a large study called the Women’s Health Initiative were published in 2002. These results suggested a connection between HRT and increased breast cancer risk.
Between 2010 and 2020, we expect the number of new cancer cases in the United States to go up about 24% in men to more than 1 million cases per year, and by about 21% in women to more than 900,000 cases per year."CDC - Expected New Cancer Cases and Deaths in 2020