• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Muslims & Non Muslims

basem

Hi all,
I would like to let you know that 3 Jew women, 1 vitnames and 1 canadian became muslims in one month....the declared at the NE masjed in Calgary.

Thank you

Pah

Uber all member
basem said:
Hi all,
I would like to let you know that 3 Jew women, 1 vitnames and 1 canadian became muslims in one month....the declared at the NE masjed in Calgary.

Thank you
Whoppy do!

basem

thanks for your comment. More people are converting everyday around the world and more will tommorrow and after tommrrow and so on.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
basem said:
thanks for your comment. More people are converting everyday around the world and more will tommorrow and after tommrrow and so on.

lol good for them. Who cares?

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
basem said:
Thank you for your comment Darkdale

No, really. Who cares? What does it matter what religion people follow? People still have to go through the same natural course of existence, regardless what superstitions and mythologies they have. You seemed to think people changing religions was important. I'm just curious why you think that is.

basem

Of course its important when people change from religion to a religion, you think about about i havn't heard of a muslim became a jew or christ. but i have heard of lots of non muslims became muslims....ask your self why?????

Thanks

jewscout

Religious Zionist
basem said:
Of course its important when people change from religion to a religion, you think about about i havn't heard of a muslim became a jew or christ. but i have heard of lots of non muslims became muslims....ask your self why?????

Thanks
then again Judaism doesn't seek converts
where as christianity and islam does.

basem

But why??? why people can't become Jew....i know no one wants to be a jew but why they can't is there a reason.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
basem said:
But why??? why people can't become Jew....i know no one wants to be a jew but why they can't is there a reason.
people CAN convert to Judaism!
i am a perfect example! i am a non-jew going through the process of conversion now!

standing_on_one_foot

People can become Jews if they want (and people do, there are people out there who want to), but proselytizing isn't a part of Judaism the same way it is Christianity and Islam. There's not the same belief that everyone needs to be Jewish.

basem

But to convert to a religion you need to believe in what the religion believe right standing_on_one_foot....If you don't believe in something you don't do it.

The Black Whirlwind

I tried to be a Jew for a while (i am an ethnic jew, by birth), so i went with my bestfriend noah to a sermon in San Fran. It was comprised mainly of weird old people and hippies, who talked about the desert as a gateway to heaven (me and my friend were laughing about it later, that it was more of a gateway to death). to make a long story short, it never worked out.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
basem said:
But to convert to a religion you need to believe in what the religion believe right standing_on_one_foot....If you don't believe in something you don't do it.
yes but if you do believe in it...then convert...the difference is christianity and islam seeks converts...judaism does not.

standing_on_one_foot

basem said:
I'm not saying Jews don't believe in Judaism, I'm just saying there's not the same belief that it's mandatory for others to. As long as they're basically good people, they can believe what they like.