• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To enter "Heaven" ?

chinu

chinu
If I could create a happy and satisfying universe, I suppose I would. But if I couldn't do it right, I wouldn't do it at all.
Penumbera, suppose if you have sucessfully created a happy and satisfing universe. :) , and after some time some people, or souls, or whatever you may wish to say, have started creating troubles, or have started disobeying rules created by you, :shrug: than what will you do... to them ?

_/\_
Chinu

chinu

chinu
My heaven, is that everyone be fulfilled creating their own heavens.

The difference? Everyone would have a direct line of creation.
ie, Self healing and the like. Change your physical characteristics,
Move mountains...literally....No Lack.... etc....
oh... and... Now. Not after the body burial of some other lifetime.
now. fullness of inheritance of godhood now. now. now.
did i stress now?

The Kin(g)dom of UV Now.
UV, still am saying, what's the difference ? I don't feel any, the things you are saying are possible, infact they are..... very seriously am saying.:shrug:

_/\_
Chinu

chinu

chinu
Friend chinu,

Frankly speaking when the CREATOR and the CREATED are one and the same; who is allowing whom and where????

Love & rgds
To the state of "No-Mind". :) And everybody cannot imagine this.

Yes! Zenzero know this and can very well imagine this,
But! Zenzero is not working for this...., I know :yes:

Anyhow how are you brother.. Zenzero ? didn't saw you here from long time :)

_/\_
Chinu

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Penumbera, suppose if you have sucessfully created a happy and satisfing universe. :) , and after some time some people, or souls, or whatever you may wish to say, have started creating troubles, or have started disobeying rules created by you, :shrug: than what will you do... to them ?

_/\_
Chinu
Although I obviously don't know what Penumbera is thinking, what possible trouble do you think people would cause if they had everything they want?

chinu

chinu
Although I obviously don't know what Penumbera is thinking, what possible trouble do you think people would cause if they had everything they want?
Take two jars of water COLD and HOT.

Put your hands in COLD water and enjoy it for 5 minitues, and then put your hands in HOT water, Can you instantly enjoy HOT water ? No!

Because temprature of HAND takes time to come in normal position to enjoy the next temprature.

Similarly is Trouble, As one is enjoying COLD water, than how is it possible to enjoy HOT water, instantly. :)

Means it takes some time enjoy opposite things, and this trouble...:)

_/\_
Chinu

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are you saying you would not take the time to create something good ? That's what God IS doing !
I'm saying that before I release a product to the public, I'd ensure I didn't have to release bug fixes, security updates, or recalls later to fix it.

_/\_
Chinu
If it were to get to that point, it means I already failed. This question seems to make some assumptions that I am not making.

-Why would I need to provide rules? Providing rules means that there are flaws in the system that need to be avoided.
-What trouble could people get into that I wouldn't see coming? Trouble means people are exploiting design faults.

Unless as Goddess I was stuck in spacetime like everything else, I'd see everything unfold before I even took action. Or rather, from that perspective, all of creation including the thought of creation unfolds in one eternal instant. Therefore, there's nothing unexpected, nothing I didn't see coming, and I'd be able to select the optimum design from all conceivable designs instantly and without error.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

_/\_
Chinu

That is called poor design.
If my universe's successfulness depends on my creations obeying certain rules, even when i allowed them not to do so, then i made a very crap design. It is all my fault.
I can't possibly create a poor design if i am Omniscient and Omnipotent, unless i wanted to.

Last edited:

Beta

I'm saying that before I release a product to the public, I'd ensure I didn't have to release bug fixes, security updates, or recalls later to fix it.
You are missing God's point.
His plan requires the participation of the public (mankind). He is working with man not apart from him. :facepalm:

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
His plan requires the participation of the public (mankind). He is working with man not apart from him. :facepalm:
But it would be so much faster, easier and more efficient for Him to do it all Himself.

Beta

But it would be so much faster, easier and more efficient for Him to do it all Himself.
Absolutely !!!
This way is as painful for God as it is for us.
But God does not want his Kgd full of unthinking robots to order about nor does he want legions of opponents to any of his future/eternal plans for the universe. God wants people (converted) with whom he can peacefully plan and discuss not argue the toss or deny and contradict as they do now without understanding the full ramifications of what he wants to achieve.:)
So he wants us in a better frame of mind than the carnal nature we have allowed ourselves to be drawn into Rom.8v7.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So it's like Apple or Google offering a public app framework. That doesn't mean it wasn't done right the first time.

Getting frustrated at where things are going (aka Yahweh with his characteristic wrath), though, or getting mad at people, is pointless. A god worth being called a god already knows how it ends, and it would end well. With any sort of god involved, everything is a game. It's just a matter of whether it's a sadistic game or an enjoyable one.

Even the end result put forth in most Abrahamic religions is deplorable, rather than perfect by any stretch. At least the Dharmic ones are more elegant and complete.

Still, having things like childhood cancer or flesh eating bacteria in a world isn't necessary.

Absolutely !!!
This way is as painful for God as it is for us.
But God does not want his Kgd full of unthinking robots to order about nor does he want legions of opponents to any of his future/eternal plans for the universe. God wants people (converted) with whom he can peacefully plan and discuss not argue the toss or deny and contradict as they do now without understanding the full ramifications of what he wants to achieve.:)
So he wants us in a better frame of mind than the carnal nature we have allowed ourselves to be drawn into Rom.8v7.
None of that would have been a problem if it was done right the first time.