• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To all of Israel

alexander garcia

We have been thrown out of every Christian nation on Earth. Do we not read? We are being commanded to come home. America will be no different than any of the others. I am an American born in NYC, but the country of my birth will turn against the land of promise. Let us all go home!

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
no. You have not been thrown out of every Christian nation on earth. The United States has not thrown Jews out, and we took a huge number of Jewish refugees during and after WWII.

You can say that the US may in the future throw Jews out, but you cannot say that you have been thrown out of every Christian nation.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
while sadly England and Europe has persecuted Jews in the past, that was in the past and is not present today.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
If I am not wrong Canada has been a "safe haven" for Jews. I don't believe we have ever collectively made life difficult for Jewish people. Am I wrong on this?

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
If I am not wrong Canada has been a "safe haven" for Jews. I don't believe we have ever collectively made life difficult for Jewish people. Am I wrong on this?

I don't think Canada has ever made life difficult for anyone...

except when I get those pesky canadian quarters in my change and can't use them anywhere!!!

alexander garcia

Thank you for your input. You are right the Us has not as of yet. But lets not say that things have been all that great hear . True Canada has been a safe haven to an extent, but so was Europe a haven at a time. Still prophecy states that ALL nations will rise against Israel. Do you believe the Scriptures?

GoldenDragon

I always thought Pennslyvania was somewhat of a haven for Jews, not much anti-semitism goes on here.If they try to kick out Jews/Judaism they'll have me to face!
I also thought Christians were supposed to support and protect Israel after all tis the birth of Jesus and the birth of the religion itself.

joeboonda

Israel is still God's chosen people and Jerusalem the apple of His eye! It is true that many have done evil to the Jews who call(ed) themselves Christian and they were wrong, dead wrong! God will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you! I for one pray for Israel and the Jewish people every day. I believe America is dead wrong to try to divide Israel to keep peace with the palestinians, for Joel said He will curse those who try to divide His land! May we turn from such ideas and embrace and back Israel and defend it against islamic terrorism wherever it is found! Israel shall never be removed, never, not ever! God bless Israel!

I will just say that all the people whom decide to follow Gods teachings for good and righteousness are all gods people regardless where you think you’re from we are all from the same god it’s just that some of his people turn away from our lord and some look towards our lord... It’s the one’s that look towards god whom will be accepted...

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Thank you for your input. You are right the Us has not as of yet. But lets not say that things have been all that great hear . True Canada has been a safe haven to an extent, but so was Europe a haven at a time. Still prophecy states that ALL nations will rise against Israel. Do you believe the Scriptures?

of course I believe the scriptures. But a country is not the same as a nation. A nation is a group of distinct people, such as Jews, or native americans.

Nation does not mean country.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It is not difficult to find people who hate any specific group of other people in any country.

One of our most famous prime ministers was Disraeli, a Jew, Jews have been famous in every walk in life here.
At times the upper classes did not find them socially acceptable, and various private clubs have excluded them, in the same way that they have excluded other peoples.

However Jews have been welcome here during most of history and have both contributed and benefited in living here.

Are they popular today.... as a race they are no problem... except to their enemies.
However the popularity of "Israel as a state" is at an all time low.

Israel's popularity here is on a par with that of extreme Muslims.

Sola*5

You are right that the scriptures say that all nations shall be against Israel, but wouldn't that give you more impetus not to go home, if you are all in one place then it is easier to annihilate you.
But then again Jesus will rescue you with His saints before you are annihilated.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

To be honest, the whole world was a whole lot smaller at the time of these "predictions". "The world" consisted of Africa, the Muddled East, Europe, Asia Minor and perhaps parts of the Far East. It most certainly did not include the Americas, which adds an interesting twist to the picture. It is not too far fetched to reason that the Americas will NOT abandon Israel no matter what the ever enlightened European weenies and the Middle East sad sacks decided to do. It is not a huge leap to conclude all of Israel's neighbours will rise up against her. Remember, think 2000 years ago... don't project so-called "modern" thinking onto these "predictions".

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
"The world" consisted of Africa, the Muddled East, Europe, Asia Minor and perhaps parts of the Far East.
Just an aside: while "Muddled East" is, perhaps, clever, it may also be read to suggest a rather naive Eurocentric chauvinism.

In what way was the "Muddled East" more muddled than "Africa, ..., Europe, Asia Minor and perhaps parts of the Far East"?

Its all ready happeing. just wait untill north and south korea join the united nations. Then there will be 1 body on the earth with every country represented telling isreail to get out of jerusalem. Last time i look at half the motions that they passed a whooping 60% of it was against isreail. Food for thought.