• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time for the Alpha Males?????

Parchment

The Alpha is the young males that want to make their mark and the Omega is the one that sits on the hill beating down prospects:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I just hope their alpha doesn't cause foreign alphas to want to butt heads.
This is pretty much why I considered Clinton the safer choice, from the stand point of military violence.
She is well known as a butch with a willingness to fire missiles. Sensible foreign powers wouldn't provoke her. Trump is easily led around by the ego, the evidence of that is extremely well known as well.
So anybody who would benefit from violence just has to provoke him into responding badly.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is pretty much why I considered Clinton the safer choice, from the stand point of military violence.
She is well known as a butch with a willingness to fire missiles. Sensible foreign powers wouldn't provoke her. Trump is easily led around by the ego, the evidence of that is extremely well known as well.
So anybody who would benefit from violence just has to provoke him into responding badly.
Hillary has the even more volatile personality in private.
Wild though he be, she's the pressure cooker ready to explode.'
And even when calm, she likes war.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member

I agree 100%.

Your ability to pick and choose the information and sources that support what you prefer to believe is pretty darned partisan.
Tom

I think his (Revoltingest) ability is pretty darned good. Accurate also.

'Tis a moot point however. She lost but she's not forgotten, nor will
she be.
I'd be willing to bet she'll be a huge pain in Trumps butt for the next
4 years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your ability to pick and choose the information and sources that support what you prefer to believe is pretty darned partisan.
Tom
It seems that way to those so devoted to
Hilda that they look away from her record.
Which source of mine don't you like?
Which ones should I add?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In just about everything I've done in life, I've sooner or later taken a leadership position, but this "alpha male" pseudo-science really cracks me up. Near as I can see, it's just another bit of BS for our modern age.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
It seems that way to those so devoted to
Hilda that they look away from her record.
That wouldn't be me. I think she is better at corruption and violence and American Exceptionalism than the other options.
That's why she was the top choice of the USA electorate.
Which source of mine don't you like?
Which ones should I add?
You believe Wikileaks, even when they demonstrate their anti-USA and anti-Democrat biases. For some reason (I assume it's because you are a closet Republican) you believe Julian Assange, but not the FBI or CIA or anybody that points out that Trump is a huge liar. He managed to start his campaign promising to back up his claims of business acumen, then lied over and over again about it, and never did.
And your response was "I don't care about his taxes so it doesn't matter that he is a worse liar than Hillary. He told lies that I want to hear!"
Tom

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
That wouldn't be me. I think she is better at corruption and violence and American Exceptionalism than the other options.

You believe Wikileaks, even when they demonstrate their anti-USA and anti-Democrat biases. For some reason (I assume it's because you are a closet Republican) you believe Julian Assange, but not the FBI or CIA or anybody that points out that Trump is a huge liar. He managed to start his campaign promising to back up his claims of business acumen, then lied over and over again about it, and never did.
And your response was "I don't care about his taxes so it doesn't matter that he is a worse liar than Hillary. He told lies that I want to hear!"
Tom

It takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance to go on for ages about Hillary's emails (even after she was cleared repeatedly by the FBI of wrongdoing) but ignore or even brush off the fact that Trump claimed to be awesome at business but wouldn't release his tax returns (like just about every other Presidential candidate) to prove it.

Timothy Bryce

Or organising the killing of pet dogs of women her husband raped as a means of threatening them into keeping quiet.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're using the judgement of the voters as evidence of her superiority?
I'm going to steal that joke.
Btw, she lost the election, & didn't get a majority.
You believe Wikileaks, even when they demonstrate their anti-USA and anti-Democrat biases. For some reason (I assume it's because you are a closet Republican) you believe Julian Assange, but not the FBI or CIA or anybody that points out that Trump is a huge liar.
Actually, since you're a card carrying conservative, you're far more Republican than I.
You'd be quite at home with those Log Cabin types.

You criticize Wikileaks for their attitude, but not for inaccuracy.
This should be about facts rather than an emotional reaction to their taking a side.
They have no obligation to be or pretense of being neutral.
He managed to start his campaign promising to back up his claims of business acumen, then lied over and over again about it, and never did.
Tom
Oh, dear......I've made so many posts, & you seem to have absorbed so little.
Everyone has things they care little about, & things they care greatly about.
You don't like my preferences or how I weigh the various candidates' faults,
so you stamp your little feet as you rail against me with histrionics.
(I like that image....I'm picturing you about 5' tall...curly tresses....Buster Brown shoes.)

Last edited: