• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Those who believe there is no God live by faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry all late my time, @Polymath257 will respond in detail latter after I am rested. I am sure I have already responded to alot of your post content already in earlier posts though. Good night to everyone talk latter :)
You take care. We can return to the current business when you get back. If I am busy, I am certain others would like to know your thoughts on the flawless nature of your words.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I suggest you read what I posted. It is in realtion to the amount of people around the would 1/3 of the worlds population claiming to be christian. I never said all of these people are genuine christians and also stated in other posts not everyone of them have had an experience with God but it is not for me to judge who has and who has not.

So really, the "1/3 of the population" is an irrelevant number to cite then, since you don't know how many of those are "True Christiams (tm)" and how many of those "True Christians" had genuine experiences...

3rdAngel

Goodness, you are not answering my question and do everything you can to avoid answering it.

I am asking questions. That you are avoiding is not unsubstantiated. It is here for all to see.

is there no possibility that you could be wrong in your responses to the many points made by others on here? You shot everything down. You made lots of claims. Are you suggesting that everything you posted was flawless and without error?

Nonsense, Dan try reading post # 1093 and follow the link back to an earlier post and please tell me how I have not anwered your question already some time ago now? :)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Well Dan seems like I am correct. Your not reading my posts to you are you. Anyhow I will link them to you latter after I am rested. To tired to find them for you now.
I said you were wrong. But now you claim to know what I am reading and what I am not.

No need to bother. All you need to do is answer my question. You know the question you are avoiding.

Ayjaydee

So really, the "1/3 of the population" is an irrelevant number to cite then, since you don't know how many of those are "True Christiams (tm)" and how many of those "True Christians" had genuine experiences...
He actually said that many had an experience with god and knows no one would plough thru 50+ pages of this stuff to find it. Lol

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I think we have discussed this earlier Poly I did respond to a lot of these points in an earlier post to you. Did you get a chance to read it? I am happy to respond to this one in detail if you like.

Please do. This is a fast developing thread and I must have missed your post on this topic.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Nonsense, Dan try reading post # 1093 and follow the link back to an earlier post and please tell me how I have not anwered your question already some time ago now? :)
Answer it again. It should be easy. No need to jump around. The question isn't difficult. Are your words to everyone here perfect, without the possibility of any error on your part?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You mean like the ones I asked you yesterday in regards to the scriptures I posted to you asking you what you think they mean? I am happy to discuss your questions if you want to discuss mine as well. A discussion goes two ways do you not agree? See post 1087 already answered yours. How about you answer mine?
I read this post. Now you are holding a response to my question hostage if I don't follow your demands. I have to tell you, that doesn't seem very Christian.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Yes I am sure I responded to a post like this from you earlier today my time. I am finding this thread hard to keep up with we well. Anyhow goodnight will try catch up more latter. :)
I noticed that you seem to have run into some difficulty here. I wonder what it is?

3rdAngel

Answer it again. It should be easy. No need to jump around. The question isn't difficult. Are your words to everyone here perfect, without the possibility of any error on your part?
Dan you have the links there to where I answered your question directly if your not going to read my posts that already answer your questions I am not going to keep on repeating myself to you. If you do not like my answer and you feel I have not addressed it adequately please state why if not we can talk more about it latter. Good night :)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Dan you have the links there to where I answered your question directly if your not going to read my posts that already answer your questions I am not going to keep on repeating myself to you. If you do not like my answer and you feel I have not addressed it adequately please state why if not we can talk more about it latter. Good night :)
You have my question. If you cannot provide an honest answer, just say so.

I could not find that direct answer there or elsewhere, please be so kind to repeat your answer.

3rdAngel

You have my question. If you cannot provide an honest answer, just say so. I could not find that direct answer there or elsewhere, please be so kind to repeat your answer.
Serious Dan? You could not follow the link to post # 1087 which says..
Dan From Smithville said: So you think that there no possibility for you to be wrong here?
responded with...
3rdAngel said: I believe if I am wrong in anything I have posted here God will let me know and I will acknowledge it. Now you prove to me what I have posted wrong in your view Dan and lets discuss it in detail
How does this not answer your question? I will leave that with you to think about. I will have to get some rest now. Hope to catch up latter. :)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Goodness, you only part read my post. Read the link in it that goes to the post that answers your question directly o_O

3rdAngel said: ... See post 1087 already answered yours. How about you answer mine?
You didn't answer my question. You diverted from answering it.

I can't imagine you writing everything you have here and not have an answer for the question. Being right in every exchange you have had is uncanny. If you are honest as you claim, you should be able to answer that without dodging or hostage taking.

Ayjaydee

responded with...

How does this not answer your question? I will leave that with you to think about. I will have to get some rest now. Hope to catch up latter. :)
So has he let you know yet?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

responded with...

It doesn't say anything about whether you were absolutely correct in your answers. It defers response. It is a dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.