• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This ISIS supporting video is really weird.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hey guys. I was looking for naughty prank videos on YTube and I've come across this video some how:

The first one minute or so is what caught my attention. It says that ISIS did not do the advertised crimes we see on the media. It seems to be from some Western channel.

Any idea what's this about?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Hey guys. I was looking for naughty prank videos on YTube and I've come across this video some how:

The first one minute or so is what caught my attention. It says that ISIS did not do the advertised crimes we see on the media. It seems to be from some Western channel.

They are exist , trust me

This man swear/insult God , they capture him, to behead him , he beg them for God to forgive him , then they changed their mind (don't behead him) , they hit him in his back 30

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
:fearscream:

Come on man, don't scare me with such videos!

I'm not saying they exist or not. I'm wondering about the validity of the video. Perhaps someone familiar with that channel can comment on it.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
RT is the chanel "Russia Today", they are anti americans most of time even if they do good documentaries, news and debates.
But they never criticize (or i don't remember) Russia. In the same time Al Jazeera too never criticizes Qatar ...

I've read this in a french newspaper last year, it was about a study from the Columbia University :

In a lengthy examination of U.S. terrorism prosecutions, Human Rights Watch, working with Columbia Law School’s Human Rights Institute, said the FBI and the Justice Department have created a climate of fear in some Muslim communities through the use of surveillance and informants.

The group accused the government of using sting operations, which some critics described as entrapment, to target people with mental or intellectual disabilities and said that such tactics have driven people away from mosques.

“The report clearly shows, in many respects, the American public is being sold a false bill of goods,” said Andrea Prasow, deputy Washington director at Human Rights Watch. “To be sure, the threat of terrorism is real,” she said. “But in many of the cases we documented, there was no threat until the FBI showed up and helped turn people into terrorists.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8376ce-0e88-11e4-8341-b8072b1e7348_story.html

Also i suggest you to watch this documentary from Al Jazeera

"Al Jazeera's Investigative Unit takes you inside the shadowy world of FBI informants and counterterrorism sting operations. Following the 9/11 attacks, the FBI set about to recruit a network of more than 15,000 informants. Al Jazeera's investigative film tells the stories of three paid FBI informants who posed as Muslims as they searched for people interested in joining violent plots concocted by the FBI."

But i do believe that daesh are a bunch of savages.

Jumi

It's Russia Today's English language channel. Their reporting gives the Russian government side of things. On some topics it's good, on others not so much. This might be a signal that some people fighting for Daesh don't want to be attacked by everyone.

As this was reported by the Russians, this might mean they are ready to make peace deal with Assad and Putin.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
They are exist , trust me

This man swear/insult God , they capture him, to behead him , he beg them for God to forgive him , then they changed their mind (don't behead him) , they hit him in his back 30

Do you believe that they were beating him?
I don't think so.

Flankerl

So some random anonymous dudes who claim to belong to IS say its all wrong what IS has been spreading around the world.

Sure why not.
Nice conspiracy channel btw.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
:fearscream:

Come on man, don't scare me with such videos!

I'm not saying they exist or not. I'm wondering about the validity of the video. Perhaps someone familiar with that channel can comment on it.
Then sorry I missed your point :)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It's just a conspiracy channel. Yes, governments are involved in very shady, evil **** and lie all the time, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. That's just business as usual. However, I wouldn't go as far as saying that ISIS is a direct puppet of the CIA. They're more like useful idiots in a proxy war.

leibowde84

Veteran Member

I would assume it is merely false propaganda from ISIS trying to save face. I can't think of any reason to believe what they claim, though.

Jumi

The media only spread the news but doesn't confirm anything.
Good journalism is invaluable if we want to know whats going on. I prefer independent sources. But ISIS is too big to be just a story without basis. Even if they were fake(I'm sure they exist) their supporters are still real.