• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is wack, please help.

SoulTYPE

Circle_One said:
You know, I'm the first to admit that girls are evil, but for the most part, we're not that hard to understand.
You probably aren't, but they seem to confuse me a hell of a lot.

How can girls be evil? Look:

grls.jpg

That's the stuff.

Circle_One

Living with it may be easiest, but it will not make things better in the long run. It is merely a band-aid solution that will just continue to grow until you solve it.

Circle_One

Oooh..Sailor Mars, she's my favorite. But we are evil in many respects (as per the minds of males, at least the ones I know).

Pictures of cute anime chicks in short skirts won't change that fact.

SoulTYPE

I think I will get back on topic :)

Now, does my dad not value me or that which I own? I would not have minded(as much) had it have been a 1gig hard drive that is lying around, but this book, well.

Circle_One

It's probably not that he just doesn't value you, but rather that he just needs someone to take his anger out on and chooses you instead of your siblings.

Circle_One

SoulTYPE01 said:
Yet he only focuses that crap on me and not my sisters..
Perhaps since you're the son, he prefers to do it to you rather than your sisters. Maybe he just likes taking his aggresion out on another male, rather than his daughters.

Fluffy

A fool
It is easier for someone to take their anger out on one person rather than a number of people because then there is less retribution. If you were not there then Im quite certain he would find another target.

SoulTYPE

I would love to thank all for their feedback..I do not have any more coins , but should you want some I can arrange that..

MACRO!

Circle_One

I would love to thank all for their feedback..I do not have any more coins , but should you want some I can arrange that..
LOL, don't worry about it. My feedback comes without a price. Absolutely and completely 100% free of charge :D

Fluffy

A fool
Same, also, as long as it won't getcha into any trouble with the mods then feel free to ask for help because I'm always happy to try!

SoulTYPE

Fluffy said:
Same, also, as long as it won't getcha into any trouble with the mods then feel free to ask for help because I'm always happy to try!
That's cool. Asking for help is not a forum crime, unless you ask how to install Clocksync.

Fluffy

A fool
Asking for help is not a forum crime
Wasn't too sure since at the beginning of this thread you mentioned about not caring if a moderator warned you about it :) Dunno what Clocksync is either but it sounds far too technical for me to wanna use :).

SoulTYPE

Fluffy said:
Wasn't too sure since at the beginning of this thread you mentioned about not caring if a moderator warned you about it :) .
I don't really. Moderators are not to be feared, for they are normal people with feelings too.
Not some big hairy nazi with port scanners at the ready.

Fluffy said:
Dunno what Clocksync is either but it sounds far too technical for me to wanna use :).
One of those so called "programs that keep your clock at the precise time". It's actually Adware from WhenU .com. Similar to those "download accelerator" scams.

Fluffy

A fool
Not some big hairy nazi with port scanners at the ready.
Would be ironic for a board like this, with an atmosphere like it has, to be moderated by a nazi lol.

ahhhh not one of those... down with adware/spyware etc. I fell for one of those download accelerators once *blushes* damn stupid scams

SoulTYPE

I want to make people here happy.

"For the mirth must be shared amongst thee, and enjoyed by the beliefs and opinions of many"

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
As someone who went through the same counselling (I got to play with fun toys most of the time, though. Yay Hungry, Hungry Hippos!) I'm agreeing with Sunstone that it sounds as if your father has some mental health issues. How you can stop them from effecting you is quite difficult when you're in the same household, but I understand how hard it is when finances don't allow for moving out. Is your mom supportive, at least?