• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This Is Really Big

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
This is going to take a bit of explaining. Most of you have heard that I published a book. I had originally written it as a workshop. I had a manuscript and workpages to xerox. I looked into having groups meet at the library and local bookstores. But I could never get past the idea of talking in front of a group. Over the course of a year, I had so many people wanting copies of my workshop so they could do it themselves, I put the manuscript and the workpages all together, and published my book.

Ok that gets us to where we are now. I have a friend down in Okechobee who has a 600 acre ranch and runs a mud bogg out there with camping and such. Well, I hadn't seen her in about a year. She came to visit the other day to tell me that she was selling the ranch, and moving closer to Melbourne. She is starting a quarterly magazine and wants me to be the magazines writer. I wrote up a couple of articles to fill it, but after reading my stuff, she wants me to be very involved with the magazine. She also wants to start doing seminars to spread the word that everyone can create a life they love with the power of intention, but she could not figure out how to get the message out there. I dug out the old manuscript for my book and handed it to her. As she started reading, tears welled up, it was exactly what she needed, and she was the piece missing in my puzzle. She came back yesterday and said she wants to get started as soon as possible. She wants to sell my book to the people who attend the seminar to be taught the lessons of my book.

As if this wasn't big enough, when I told her about the libraries being a good place to have the meetings, she said I was thinking way too small. She wants to get an RV and schedule weekend seminars all over the country. My dream had been to sell maybe a dozen books at each workshop, her dream is selling hundreds of books every weekend. All I can say is WOW. I have often heard the words that what God has offer us is bigger than our biggest dreams.

I'm so excited. I don't know what to do with myself. I was going to hold off on telling you guys until things were a little more concrete. But I decided I would rather have your support, and ask that you send as much possitive energy my way for all of this to flow smoothly.

I don't know how much traveling I will get to do because of the kids, but I will keep everybody posted, who knows, I may be coming to a town near you. Wish me luck, or what-ever :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Well, here's to the famous future!!! - may I have a copy of your book, autographed, please (1st edition, if possible) ?:D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Whooo-hoo! Here's me doing a Happy Heathen Pagan Dance for one of my favorite people!

One of my greatest dreams is to become an author, and I can't wait to hear more about this great event in your life! I've (either consicously or unconsiously) been trying to send you energy since I first saw your avatar. I'm just happy that you seem to be recieving it!

QTpi

Mischevious One
I am so excited for you, Enhanced Spirit! That is awesome news. I hope you will still have time to keep us posted on how things are going with the book.
Michel said:
Well, here's to the famous future!!! - may I have a copy of your book, autographed, please (1st edition, if possible) ?:D
And may I add...ME, TOO!!!

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Mister Emu said:
Glad you are happy, could you explain what your workshop is about? :D I would like to know.
Thank you. Here is something I have to promote the workshop. It is about remembering what you were born to do, and making a life that's rewarding, fulfilling, and prosperous. But it uses practical business solutions. It's sort of like Edgar Cayce meets Napoleon Hill. (mixing spiritual stuff with business stuff).

Have you ever wished you could just shift gears and lead a more satisfying life? Do you sense that something’s missing, but you’re not sure what it is? Are you tired of all work and no play, or all work and no payoff? If you sense there’s something more in store for you, don’t let another day pass without exploring your possibilities. Whether you want more balance, more adventure, or more meaning in life, now is the time to find it.

1. You are fine just the way you are
You don't have to change yourself to change your life. Self-improvement may not be possible. It certainly isn't necessary. Use the time and energy to go after your dreams instead.

2. Your attitude is not the dream-killer
No amount of positive thinking can replace information, encouragement and accountability. You need input and support from other people. They'll tell you things you need to know, encourage and believe in you and keep you moving toward your dream.

3. You are a genius
You're one of a kind. What you love is what you're gifted at. Your talent is coded into your genes and filters everything that has happened in your unique history. You have original vision and that makes you a genius. The only way to feel satisfied is to listen to your own nature; in other words, to do what you were born to do.

4. It's time to rediscover your dreams
There are dozens of practical, realistic ways to make every dream possible we are dedicated to showing them to you. Fresh ideas, stories of "ordinary" people who achieved their dreams, step-by-step instructions on how to achieve yours, alternative and unusual ways of earning an income (as well as new techniques for finding out what your dreams are!) are what you need to create a life you love.

This is not a success program promising ten easy step to self-discipline, will power, or a positive attitude, it is for people just like me who where not born with the same virtues as Albert Einstein. 1)Can you persevere? I can’t. 2)Self-discipline? Yeah, right! 3)how about Self-confidence? I've walked out of several seminars bursting with self confidence that lasted all of three days. On the contrary, I’m an excellent procrastinator. I love to stay up late on the computer. And I love spending time talking with friends and family when I’m supposed to be doing something important. My positive attitudes are always followed by gloomy slumps. How can someone like me become successful? It is as simple or as difficult as we make it. Maybe you have a successful career, but now that you have done that is there something else you wish you were doing instead. Are you doing something you love to do? Or have your put all your hopes and dreams on back burners? Well, it’s time to get cooking.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Congrats. It must be exciting to accomplish something like that.
Well, here's to the famous future!!! - may I have a copy of your book, autographed, please (1st edition, if possible) ?
biggrin.gif
Same here.
Also, be sure to post your touring schedule. If you stop in Indiana, I'll try to make it. Just don't go further south than Indianpolis, or much farther north than Peru.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
OK this is going really fast. I have been told that I am going to NY to do my first workshop at the Earthdance 2005, September 17. Tressa would not let me back out. She said she is paying for my ticket, and I have no excuses except fear. I am very excited, and very anxious. I have been busy making flyers to pass out all over NY, promoting the workshop and our new magazine. I can't believe things are going sooooo fast.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Pussyfoot Mouse said:
This is excellent! I couldn't be happier for you. You must be doing a great job ES. how long will you be in NY?
Just for the weekend. I have never been to NY, I can't wait. But we will be so busy, I don't know how much of the city I will get to see. Oh well, it will still be soooooo much fun.