• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This forum has taught me....

We Never Know

No Slack
Since I've been here I've had a lot of fun conversing with some interesting and intelligent people as well as some odd and funny people. I as well have learned many things.

Through this forum it have learned about science, religion, laws, politics, planets, math, corruption, plants, space, animals, transgenders, crossdressers, abortion, music,,,, darn near a little bit of everything because if it was brought up and I didn't know it, I either asked or I then researched it to find out.(or both). Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I question, sometimes I think is this person for real.

Through this forum I have learned there are many naive people in the world about science, religion, politics, war, race, laws, corruption, technology, etc and life in general... Or they just don't want to find out or accept it.

It seems many here are "if I don't know about it or didn't see it, then it isn't true".

In my opinion near every thread here will have posters that reflect one or more of the above mentioned.

That's my thoughts for the day. Have a good night.

And of course,,, all the above is my opinion

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
RF seems to be a tale of good or evil, in my opinion. Whether you want to interpret that good and evil as information vs. misinformation, Right Hand Path vs. Left Hand Path, people that care vs. people that are indifferent, the right politically or the left, my point is it's one big, crazy tug of war, that manages to work pretty well sometimes, and seems to have a little of something for everyone, and also things you never asked for.

We Never Know

No Slack
Let me add....

Last night I came in from working a horse and my wife was watching AGT(Americas Got Talent.
There was this pretty contortionist woman in red lip synching a song and performing pretty amazing feat's. I was like dang she's pretty and has some pretty amazing moves.

My wife laughed and said she is a he that cross dresses and performs as a she. I will admit I was like no way...then laughed because I realized I just said a guy was a hot woman lol.

Anymore its hard to tell if a he is a she or if a she is a he or if a 14 year old isnt a 20 year old. Call me old fashioner but I would hate to live in this world 50 years from now.

Things are a changing and are changing fast. Im glad I lived through the generations I lived.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Let me add....

Last night I came in from working a horse and my eifebwas watching AGT(Americas Got Talent.
There was this pretty contortionist woman in red lip synching a song and performing pretty amazing feat's. I was like dang she's pretty and has some pretty amazing moves.

My wife laughed and said she is a he that cross dresses and performs as a she. I will admit in was like no way...then laughed because I realized I just said a guy was a hot woman lol.

Anymore its hard to tell if a he is a she or if a she is a he or if a 14 year old isnt a 20 year old. Call me old fashioner but I would hate to live in this world 50 years from now.

Things are a changing and are changing fast. Im glad I lived through the generations I lived.

Cool. I'm the opposite. I feel more change is needed. I'm ready to bring back the 80's except this time, the robots aren't people in suits.

We Never Know

No Slack
Cool. I'm the opposite. I feel more change is needed. I'm ready to bring back the 80's except this time, the robots aren't people in suits.

I actually had a good laugh when my wife told me that the hot girl I said was was very limber was a guy :D

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I actually had a good laugh when my wife told me that the hot girl I said was was very limber was a guy :D

Ha ha. If curiosity ever gets the best of you, and just for interest... you can look up a guy I follow on YouTube. His name's Jake Warden. As soon as you do, you're going to hate my guts. :)

Viker

Häxan
Let me add....

Last night I came in from working a horse and my wife was watching AGT(Americas Got Talent.

My wife laughed and said she is a he that cross dresses and performs as a she. I will admit I was like no way...then laughed because I realized I just said a guy was a hot woman lol.

So you think you can tell?:musicnotes:

PSX_20210719_225709.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack
Ha ha. If curiosity ever gets the best of you, and just for interest... you can look up a guy I follow on YouTube. His name's Jake Warden. As soon as you do, you're going to hate my guts. :)

Nope I'm good. I like female plumbing.
However It was amazing how that guy look so much like a hot woman.

I will be honest if was a younger single man and met them out somewhere, I would have hit on him until I found out she was a he.

We Never Know

No Slack

Here is what I walked in on, after the introduction. So you can see my confusion lol

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
This may change in the future, but currently I'm kind of the opposite of a crossdresser
. Whereas I don't really dress like a girl yet, and barely touch makeup at all, I'm on feminizing hormones. Currently I look kind of like a cross between Melissa McCarthy in girl form and Roseanne, at best.

We Never Know

No Slack
This may change in the future, but currently I'm kind of the opposite of a crossdresser
. Whereas I don't really dress like a girl yet, and barely touch makeup at all, I'm on feminizing hormones. Currently I look kind of like a cross between Melissa McCarthy in girl form and Roseanne, at best.

What ever makes you happy, go for it. I admit I don't fully understand it but its not about what I or others think, its about what makes you happy.

Bear Wild

Since I've been here I've had a lot of fun conversing with some interesting and intelligent people as well as some odd and funny people. I as well have learned many things.

Through this forum it have learned about science, religion, laws, politics, planets, math, corruption, plants, space, animals, transgenders, crossdressers, abortion, music,,,, darn near a little bit of everything because if it was brought up and I didn't know it, I either asked or I then researched it to find out.(or both). Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I question, sometimes I think is this person for real.

Through this forum I have learned there are many naive people in the world about science, religion, politics, war, race, laws, corruption, technology, etc and life in general... Or they just don't want to find out or accept it.

It seems many here are "if I don't know about it or didn't see it, then it isn't true".

In my opinion near every thread here will have posters that reflect one or more of the above mentioned.

That's my thoughts for the day. Have a good night.

And of course,,, all the above is my opinion

I agree with you. I have learned more about the theory of evolution than I ever thought I would. I have also learned so much about the different religions also. I did not know about the Baha'i faith at all and must admit some have made good presentations to explain it so I can understand. There have been some discussions that have lead me on a path of learning with surprising insights. It is a wonderful learning experience seeing how others see the world.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Let me add....

My ex made a similar mistake. When we split, we remained cordial(there was a child involved). He was visiting one day, and I had a picture a pair of (male)twins I found attractive as a background on my computer. Both had very long hair, but one was also wearing goth make-up. He looked at the picture "wow! She's really hot!" I said "That guy's name is Bill." He got quiet quickly. Changed the subject. A bit later, he asked "Can you change your background? I think that guy's hot and its making me very uncomfortable." Sure thing, buddy. I found a picture of Bill without a shirt. My ex went home.

We Never Know

No Slack

I'm an old cowboy who's has been in several parts of the world due to wars. I've seen many things I wouldn't wish in anyone and seen many things I wish people could see.
I believe in live and let live.... In others words we should live our lives and let others live theirs. We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and should live our lives to be happy even if others don't agree.

Gay, trans, crossdresser, religious, not religious, or whatever, if the person isn't hating or hurting others, I see it as its their life so let them live it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Gay, trans, crossdresser, religious, not religious, or whatever, if the person isn't hating or hurting others, I see it as its their life

Good statement. I'm 32 now. Admittedly I'm not really the person I was at say, age 20. But that person was the type who'd nearly drink himself to death.

Jeremiah Ames

Let me add....

the future is going to be much better in many ways

some of us will not see it though

Jeremiah Ames

I have maybe 15-20 years max left. I just cant imagine what the world will be like when my 8 year old grandson is my age.

But change is inevitable. Adapt or get lost.

they will experience many unfortunate and sad things in our view, but then that younger generation won’t have an awareness of the differences we experienced, so they will take the new world as it comes

i just think the good things will outweigh the negatives (or at least I hope)