• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This forum has taught me....

We Never Know

No Slack
Good statement. I'm 32 now. Admittedly I'm not really the person I was at say, age 20. But that person was the type who'd nearly drink himself to death.

Well I'm glad you didn't drink yourself to death. That's a hard addiction. Its as much emotional as chemical. The chemical part brings addiction while the emotional part brings false needing.
Alcohol and nicotine are two of the hardest addictions to quit, two of the most addictions people turn to for stress and both are legal. Its all about the money.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
He(?)'s good. Could have fooled me for about 2 seconds.
(I look at the primary sex indicator, the hip to shoulder ratio.)

Yeah, she's attractive, but it wasn't super convincing. The makeup looked a bit like a drag queen. This is a dead giveaway. But in my world, it doesn't matter anyway.

Her: "I'm a woman."

Me: "Me too. How you doin'?"

Her: "I used to be a man."

Heyo

Veteran Member
Yeah, she's attractive, but it wasn't super convincing. The makeup looked a bit like a drag queen.
I'm not sure, just from the clip, if that isn't the intention. Does s/he really identify as female? Drag is a performance, not a life style.
(Btw.: I think the makeup is perfect in the regard as it hides male features and accentuates female ones. I've seen much worse from drag performers.)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm not sure, just from the clip, if that isn't the intention. Does s/he really identify as female? Drag is a performance, not a life style.
(Btw.: I think the makeup is perfect in the regard as it hides male features and accentuates female ones. I've seen much worse from drag performers.)

There's a video I can post behind spoiler tags of how to properly do makeup if you aren't going for drag. And it's more convincing. But I digress. I'd have to ask @We Never Know first since I don't want to take his thread too far off course.

Heyo

Veteran Member
There's a video I can post behind spoiler tags of how to properly do makeup if you aren't going for drag. And it's more convincing. But I digress. I'd have to ask @We Never Know first since I don't want to take his thread too far off course.
Don't bother. I'm not that much interested and, yes, we are veering pretty much off topic.

We Never Know

No Slack
He(?)'s good. Could have fooled me for about 2 seconds.
(I look at the primary sex indicator, the hip to shoulder ratio.)
I came in after the performance started. Fooled me until the end when he talked and I noticed the adams apple lol

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah, she's attractive, but it wasn't super convincing. The makeup looked a bit like a drag queen. This is a dead giveaway. But in my world, it doesn't matter anyway.

Her: "I'm a woman."

Her: "I used to be a man."

I thought they did an awesome performance,,, but im just an ole country boy so what do I know about that :)

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
This forum has taught me why so many do hold onto their beliefs (so tightly too), and why such beliefs might not be so amenable to change, especially where some knowledge might be lacking. Plus, that many will cling to arguments as support when they really don't have good foundations. Given that as long as there are plenty of others who have the same beliefs then they might be assured as to their position. But the same applies to politics too.