• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things you are thankful for!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
A very positive thread. :D Post the things in your life that you are thankful for.

-I have an amazing husband, who accepts me as I am even my weirdness.

-Got an adorable cat who brightens up my life, even when he's naughty.

-Our little weeping cherry tree has blossomed and the flowers are so pretty to look at! It's so nice to plant a tree and see the results.

-It's been sunny today, yay!

Your turn!

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
• It's snowing outside. This distressed me initially, as it's May 2nd and snow this late is rare, but the peacefulness of it is very calming and exactly what I need today.

• Seeing all the limitations put on journeywork in the literature makes me very glad I developed my understanding of the otherworlds independent of all those limitations.

• I'm seeing different birds at the feeder this spring.

• I found a new brand of tea that is suspiciously good for being bagged leavings.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I am thankful for:-

my amazing and wonderful wife.
Our delightful tiny home.
Our two silly miniature dachshunds.
Our cats and the ducks.
Peace, contentment and happiness.

Wirey

Fartist
I'm thankful Michael Jackson is still dead.

I'm thankful that Gilligan's Island remains in rerun.

I'm thankful that thanks to RF, there's one place where I'm not the least normal (see: Revoltingest).

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm thankful I spent this evening enjoying a cold beer... while fishing on a wonderfully beautiful beach, digging my toes into the cool, sugar-white sand and gently brushing a wisp of hair from my face blown there by the constant gentle breeze... as the sun gently kissed the horizon "goodnight" while making it's graceful descent to slumber...and thinking...I wonder if it is still snowing in Canada at this time of the year.

edit: Oh yeah, and I'm also thankful that my husband cleans the fish -- even the fish that I caught. He cooks them, too.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
A partner who seems to be able to live with me.

My health.

The cats.

Discovering yoga.

Running.

Lubricants in my samsara: beer, whisky, wine, tea, coffee...