• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things Another RFer Would Never Say

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
@Debater Slayer: Horror movies can never be artful, they are just nasty and they should all be banned!

@JustGeorge: I hate whimsical avatars! I hate art and any kind of creativity, too!

@VoidCat: Kids with special needs are just spoiled and need a spanking.
(I actually cringed to write this "Thing Another RFer Would Never Say" about you, VC, even though it's obvious it's something you would never say or even think it. Maybe it's because I wish there weren't really some people in the world who actually do say things like that.)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
@VoidCat: Kids with special needs are just spoiled and need a spanking.
(I actually cringed to write this "Thing Another RFer Would Never Say" about you, VC, even though it's obvious it's something you would never say or even think it. Maybe it's because I wish there weren't really some people in the world who actually do say things like that.)
Yo today I had 3 kids climbing the fence, one kid pull the metal thing out the ground that attaches to the fence, 2 kids started taking their shirts off, and another kid trying to rub his butt against folk, all at the same time child services pulled in the driveway and I still don't think any those kids need spankings. Spanking is abuse.