• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There's Nothing like In-breeding to Make Your Genes Pure!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
19554060_10155195105852247_127178116705545619_n.jpg

Please discuss!

David1967

Premium Member

Please discuss!

LMAO!! A couple guys came in my shop last week who looked like that, rebel tattoos and all. My son who usually doesn't say much, said after they left, "Master race my a**." I about fell over laughing.:D

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I was just looking at the face.

I know. And you may very well be right. The problem is, people led astray, even those perhaps incapable of making their own choices, still do damage. I find it impossible to muster much empathy for anyone carrying white supremacist paraphanalia.

Different story if the dropped the flag, but perhaps his life circumstance doesn't allow him to do that. Still little empathy though. Might be a weakness of character my end.

4consideration

Premium Member
I know. And you may very well be right. The problem is, people led astray, even those perhaps incapable of making their own choices, still do damage. I find it impossible to muster much empathy for anyone carrying white supremacist paraphanalia.

Different story if the dropped the flag, but perhaps his life circumstance doesn't allow him to do that. Still little empathy though. Might be a weakness of character my end.
I wasn't defending the group he was in. I'm surprised that it seems you might think that's what I meant.

I was simply honestly reporting that I did not perceive his issue to be genetics. I thought he had AIDS, or was dying in some way, when I first looked at him. That's it.

I'm sorry if there is some kind of group think that mandates I perceive it to be genetic, instead of illness. I'm sure I'm likely to be wrong, but I'm not going to say it other than what I thought it to be.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wasn't defending the group he was in. I'm surprised that it seems you might think that's what I meant.

I was simply honestly reporting that I did not perceive his issue to be genetics. I thought he had AIDS, or was dying in some way, when I first looked at him. That's it.

I'm sorry if there is some kind of group think that mandates I perceive it to be genetic, instead of illness. I'm sure I'm likely to be wrong, but I'm not going to say it other than what I thought it to be.

Hey chief...
Didn't think you were defending him at all. I actually agree he looks physically unwell.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Please discuss!
quite frankly, his appearance could be due to cancer or other illness. He could have been injured, perhaps even in war, that has led to his current physical appearance.

I do not think it is funny to make fun of people because of their physical appearance. Ever.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I used to think like you. Nowadays, I'm inclined to think Nazis are fair game. Period.
And I'm sure that they feel the same about Liberals and Democrats and women and Jews and Moslems...

Perhaps insulting on their dress, or their choice of body art. Maybe.

But if it's not okay for The Donald to make fun of a handicapped reporter, and it's not okay for him to make fun of some anchorwoman's facelift...then it's not okay.