• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is irrefutable evidence from Polonium halos that the rock layers of the Grand Canyon where all formed in a short time, the worldwide flood.

SavedByTheLord

There is direct irrefutable evidence from Polonium halos that the rock layers of the Grand Canyon where all formed within a short time, during the worldwide flood.

Robert Gentry has made several startling discoveries about certain granites, certain coalified wood samples, and polonium radio halos which he found in each. These have shown that the earth was formed instantly and that the rock layers of the Colorado Plateau where all formed in about 1 year, the result of the worldwide flood. This is all documented in his book “Creation’s Tiny Mystery”.

The part that shows that the rock layers of the Colorado Plateau where all formed within a short time, the result of the worldwide flood, is documented in chapter 4 of the book. In particular, Gentry has documented that there was a single event that produced these rocks layers, which evolutionist claim took supposedly took about 50 to 200 million years. Each coalified wood samples from each of 3 separate rock layers has a set of secondary polonium 210 halos, some elliptical and some circular. The elliptical ones were at one time circular but were flattened by the weight of the above layers while the lower layer containing the polonium 210 halos was still wet and in a gel like state. The circular ones formed after when those layers were hardened. This was documented in these 3 layers.

Please read that chapter as well as the rest of the book if you can so that you can understand this completely.

You can read of his work with primordial polonium 210, 214, and 218 halos which proves that the earth was created instantly. You can also read about why these granites were not from a cooled molten state. You can read about a falsification test challenge that Gentry has given for both of these. You can read about the polonium 210 halos that prove that the worldwide flood happened. You can read about the ratio of U-238 to Pb-206 that is off by a factor of 10,000 in these samples. You read about the discrimination that and censorship he faced due to the implications of his discoveries. And a lot more.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
There is direct irrefutable evidence from Polonium halos that the rock layers of the Grand Canyon where all formed within a short time, during the worldwide flood.

Robert Gentry has made several startling discoveries about certain granites, certain coalified wood samples, and polonium radio halos which he found in each. These have shown that the earth was formed instantly and that the rock layers of the Colorado Plateau where all formed in about 1 year, the result of the worldwide flood. This is all documented in his book “Creation’s Tiny Mystery”.

The part that shows that the rock layers of the Colorado Plateau where all formed within a short time, the result of the worldwide flood, is documented in chapter 4 of the book. In particular, Gentry has documented that there was a single event that produced these rocks layers, which evolutionist claim took supposedly took about 50 to 200 million years. Each coalified wood samples from each of 3 separate rock layers has a set of secondary polonium 210 halos, some elliptical and some circular. The elliptical ones were at one time circular but were flattened by the weight of the above layers while the lower layer containing the polonium 210 halos was still wet and in a gel like state. The circular ones formed after when those layers were hardened. This was documented in these 3 layers.

Please read that chapter as well as the rest of the book if you can so that you can understand this completely.

You can read of his work with primordial polonium 210, 214, and 218 halos which proves that the earth was created instantly. You can also read about why these granites were not from a cooled molten state. You can read about a falsification test challenge that Gentry has given for both of these. You can read about the polonium 210 halos that prove that the worldwide flood happened. You can read about the ratio of U-238 to Pb-206 that is off by a factor of 10,000 in these samples. You read about the discrimination that and censorship he faced due to the implications of his discoveries. And a lot more.

King Phenomenon

Knowing that god created The Earth is fine but there’s only one way to know in my opinion and that’s with your heart not by looking at rocks or anything else.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

If you knew anything about Granite you would know that it only comes from magma from volcanoes. That means all granite.

Polonium is a rare highly radioactive natural chemical element, and most is produced synthetically. There is no such thing as primordial Polonium.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Why, in your opinion, have Gentry's views been rejected from the very start by mainstream geologists?

For example, the Wikipedia article on Gentry provides these quotes ─

Geologist G. Brent Dalrymple stated: "As far as I am concerned, Gentry's challenge is silly. … He has proposed an absurd and inconclusive experiment to test a perfectly ridiculous and unscientific hypothesis that ignores virtually the entire body of geological knowledge."​

and

His self-published book Creation's Tiny Mystery was reviewed by geologist Gregg Wilkerson, who said that it has several logical flaws and concluded that "the book is a source of much misinformation about current geologic thinking and confuses fact with interpretation." Wilkerson also noted that the book contains considerable autobiographical material and he observed that "n general I don't think educators will find it's worth their time to tread through this creationist's whining." This criticism of Gentry's "frequent whining about discrimination" has also been made by fellow creationists, who concluded that "his scientific snubs resulted more from his own abrasive style than from his peculiar ideas", according to critic Ronald L. Numbers, a historian of science.

And I strongly suggest that since you're presenting what purports to be a reasoned argument based on science, you have an obligation to note here the informed opposition to Gentry's views as well as his claims. I know churches allow only their own drums to be banged, but you're purporting to derive your claim from the realms of actual science, where truth is important and propaganda isn't.

SavedByTheLord

Why, in your opinion, have Gentry's views been rejected from the very start by mainstream geologists?

For example, the Wikipedia article on Gentry provides these quotes ─

Geologist G. Brent Dalrymple stated: "As far as I am concerned, Gentry's challenge is silly. … He has proposed an absurd and inconclusive experiment to test a perfectly ridiculous and unscientific hypothesis that ignores virtually the entire body of geological knowledge."​

and

His self-published book Creation's Tiny Mystery was reviewed by geologist Gregg Wilkerson, who said that it has several logical flaws and concluded that "the book is a source of much misinformation about current geologic thinking and confuses fact with interpretation." Wilkerson also noted that the book contains considerable autobiographical material and he observed that "n general I don't think educators will find it's worth their time to tread through this creationist's whining." This criticism of Gentry's "frequent whining about discrimination" has also been made by fellow creationists, who concluded that "his scientific snubs resulted more from his own abrasive style than from his peculiar ideas", according to critic Ronald L. Numbers, a historian of science.

And I strongly suggest that since you're presenting what purports to be a reasoned argument based on science, you have an obligation to note here the informed opposition to Gentry's views as well as his claims. I know churches allow only their own drums to be banged, but you're purporting to derive your claim from the realms of actual science, where truth is important and propaganda isn't.
And both paragraphs are misleading because they do not address the actual evidence and facts.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you knew anything about Granite you would know that it only comes from magma from volcanoes. That means all granite.

Polonium is a rare highly radioactive natural chemical element, and most is produced synthetically. There is no such thing as primordial Polonium.
Okay. Magma is an intrusive rock. It is rather coarsely crystalline. Volcanic rock tends to be fine grained because it cools quickly. Rhyolite is the mineralogical equivalent of granite. Rhyolite is rather rare, which is a good thing. It is extremely viscous and as a result is found in the more explosive volcanoes:

Back to granite. It tends to form deep down as a result of partial melting at the boundaries between plates. It is often the result of partial melting of plates as they subduct:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And both paragraphs are misleading because they do not address the actual evidence and facts.
But if I refer you to their arguments where they address the "actual evidence and facts" and dismiss Gentry's superstitious views with hard reason, you won't read it. Correct me if that's wrong, and I'll look forward to your detailed and evidence-based exposition of your contrary views afterwards.

I note however that you didn't respond, presented no informed and reasoned case, to those questions I asked you in your earlier thread.

SavedByTheLord

But if I refer you to their arguments where they address the "actual evidence and facts" and dismiss Gentry's superstitious views with hard reason, you won't read it. Correct me if that's wrong, and I'll look forward to your detailed and evidence-based exposition of your contrary views afterwards.

I note however that you didn't respond, presented no informed and reasoned case, to those questions I asked you in your earlier thread.
Show any flaw in the evidence and reasoning in Gentry’s book.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Show any flaw in the evidence and reasoning in Gentry’s book.

There you go again, running away from explaining your own position. It gives rise to the suspicion you don't understand it.

So I think it's time you established some scientific credentials of your own, so that no one will think you're merely a parrot.

Explain to us what Gentry's reasoning was, and explain why it's never been accepted in the science community.

SavedByTheLord

There you go again, running away from explaining your own position. It gives rise to the suspicion you don't understand it.

So I think it's time you established some scientific credentials of your own, so that no one will think you're merely a parrot.

Explain to us what Gentry's reasoning was, and explain why it's never been accepted in the science community.
Running from what?
Did you read Gentry's book?
I have and the things in the paragraphs that you posted are already refuted in Gentry's book.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Running from what?
Did you read Gentry's book?
I have and the things in the paragraphs that you posted are already refuted in Gentry's book.
You're the hero championing Gentry.

So explain why Gentry's reasoning has never been accepted by his peers, and why you nonetheless say Gentry is right and the rest of the profession is wrong.