• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electra

So.

First you need to have a general idea of Astral Projection/Travel. If you do not - go have a play.

Mary & Joseph were Twin Flames, when you are twin flames you can easily Astral Project together.

I believe they fornicated in the Astral realm, not physically, this is how it is a Virgin Birth.

This is also how, Jesus, had beyond - natural pulls towards the spiritual/Yin realm.

As a conception in Astral realm is opening to the Holy Spirit to birth into you.

agorman

Premium Member
I believe they fornicated in the Astral realm, not physically, this is how it is a Virgin Birth.

In that case they would have had baby Jesus in the astral realm, not in the physical!

BTW, sorry to burst your bubble but "virgin" comes from a bad translation of "young woman", so no, Mary had a baby in a normal way. If the myth was true of course; which I don't think so anyway.

Electra

In that case they would have had baby Jesus in the astral realm, not in the physical!

BTW, sorry to burst your bubble but "virgin" comes from a bad translation of "young woman", so no, Mary had a baby in a normal way. If the myth was true of course; which I don't think so anyway.

It was a ritual with lots of preparation, they had permission to take a seed back into yang.
They then carried out the pregnancy in yang.

In a couple verses , yes, there has been a mis translation.

but also we have Matthew 1:18

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit."

Luke 1:34-35

"
34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

so those can't take in account the mistranslation of Virgin

You do not have to take the bible literally, as a story or a myth, it could also be looked as a guide, a 'how too'

(maybe this is one way how we can help further our connection with the astral realm...)

I'm all about looking at things from different angels

VioletVortex

I have an alternative theory. I can't say it here as I do not want to risk being banned, but I think it makes perfect sense when taken into account the marital standards and levels of information in abrahamic antiquity.

JJ50

I am of the opinion Mary got pregnant in the usual way by having sex with Joseph or another human guy.

agorman

Premium Member
I think those myths are echos of ancient alien technology of In Vitro Fertilization, genetic engineering, cloning, etc. That's why the Goddess is the mother of God and also His wife for example.

Once an ET guy was about to die, they transferred his soul to a baby that was his clone and thus he lived forever. No idea how did they conserve memory after that operation, but that problem must have been easy to solve for someone with a superhuman brain and the knowledge of ages. That would have been a sort of planned reincarnation.

And it would have been no incest; since the baby's genetic information was the same one of her husband.