• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Word

rrobs

Rrobs said in the O.P. “The Greek word "logos" is used 256 times in the New Testament. As far as I can tell, with the exception of John 1:1 & 14, there would be few Christians that would say any of them refer to Jesus. They all are clearly seen as meaning a well thought out and reasoned communication using words, which happens to be the actual main definition in any Greek lexicon.
What makes it's usage in John indicate it means "Jesus?" Why couldn't it be consistent with all the other 252 usages and mean God's thoughts as spoken to mankind, that He had a plan in mind from the beginning which he revealed in the scriptures and which Jesus followed to the letter as per John 1:14?”

Hi @rrobs :

Written language at it’s core is symbolism. Written symbols have meaning and often a single symbol has multiple meanings which are often, not exclusive of one another. While the writer has their own meaning and context, the reader may assign entirely different meanings when reading the text. This is one reason a single bible may generate many different, conflicting theories regarding it’s meanings. It is more complicated when a single symbol is called by multiple names. For example, the messiah was called by many names.[/s]

1) THE MESSIAH HAD MANY APPELLATIONS
A quick example is Isa 9:6 that tells us “his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” (KJV). However, this simple quote doesn’t approach all of the appellations used for the Messiah.

He is variously called (KJV) Alpha and Omega, the Amen, an Angel, his anointed, Apostle, captain, Christ, Lamb, the way, the truth, and the life, etc. (I simply looked at a few of his appellations. There are many, many, many more)

2) “THE WORD” (ο λογος/the Logos) AS AN APPELATION FOR THE MESSIAH

Revelation 19:13 declares that “And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Jewish Haggadah uses this same appellation in reference to tradition of the creation of the world by the Messiah when it says the superiority of man is suggested because “He is the only one who was created by the hand of God. The rest sprang from the Word of God.

Early Histories often use “The Word of God” in reference to the Messiah. For example, the History of the Rechabites (12:9a) says “To us the holy angels of God announce (both) the incarnation of the Word of God, who (is) from the holy virgin

The problem is that “the word (the “logos”) of God is NOT ALWAYS a designation for the messiah.

3) SOMETIMES IT IS DIFFICULT TO TELL IF THE APPELLATION REFERS TO THE MESSIAH OR TO THE SPOKEN WORD

Clement speaks of the early apostles being reassured by the resurrection of Jesus “and full of faith in the Word of God, they went forth with the firm assurance that the Holy Spirit gives, preaching the good news that the kingdom of God was about to come..” 1 Clement 42:1-4

In such references, is clement referring to their faith in “the Word of God” as faith in “Jesus” or faith in the “gospel” which Jesus taught?

There are other examples where one can argue the symbolism refers to the messiah and not his message.

Similarly, when the apocalypse of Peter says “… all things come to pass on the day of decision, on the day of judgment and the word of God, and as all things came to pass when he created the world…” Since “the Word” is also an appellation of the Messiah who created the world, does this reference refer to him? Or to the Gospel he taught?

My point is not to render an opinion or offer a "rule", but merely to point out that such references and distinctions are not always clear.

4) THERE ARE TIMES WHEN “THE WORD OF GOD” IS CLEARLY REFERRING TO THE TEACHING AND NOT THE MESSIAH AS A PERSON.

For example, when in acts 4:31, the disciples “….spake the word of God with boldness” it seems clear that this is in reference to speech and not to an appellation.

In any case, I like the fact that you are able to take assumptions apart to search them out in more depth. Good luck in coming to your own models of what these things mean.

Clear
I believe I understand what you mean. I think most people would come to the same conclusion as myself regarding what you said. Why? Because you revealed your thoughts by speaking words.

Words have meaning. While it is true, as you said, that no two people see things exactly alike, they do see them enough to read the bus schedule and be at the stop when the bus is scheduled to arrive. For some to read Jesus as God and others to read he is not God, might be akin to two people reading the same schedule and one person says the bus arrives at 6:00 AM while the other says it will arrive at 9:00 PM. I mean it's one or the other. It can't be both.

In short, I propose that there is nothing in the scriptures (composed of words we all pretty much understand) that would cause such a wide variation of meanings. I further propose that tradition, when accepted instead of the scriptures, is the reason for 40,000+ different denominations. Not that have a corner on truth or possess the keys for the "real" Bible. I don't, but I do happen to know the guy that does, i.e., Jesus. If he says he is the son of God then he is the son of God. It doesn't matter that tradition calls him God the Son. The fact is, such an appellation is completely absent from the scriptures theselves.

God bless

rrobs

Wonderfully, the old and new testaments accord very well once one reads fully through both. Wonderfully we are indeed in a new covenant. The "trinity" explanation is a way to attempt to get at or suggest or invoke or bring us to the mystery (a thing above normal understanding) that Christ is both distinct yet also one with God, both at the same time. Even though it seems contradictory. Even though we want to think in normal ways of thinking He is either beneath or equal, instead of both at once. You could say they are blended, perhaps, and that would be another wording to express the 'trinity' concept.
I understand what you are saying, that we must go outside of our normal way of thinking. But is such a thing possible? Can we somehow think abnormally and yet remain sane?

We are told to accept the trinity by faith since it can not be understood with a normal mind. But it is only possible to have faith in something we understand. It's just the way the brain is wired. God made our brain in such a way that it understands logical things and rejects illogical things.

There is no way a mind can comprehend a son being his own father. Without comprehension, there is no faith or trust. We trust what we know and understand. I have faith that when I sit in my chair it will not fall apart because I've seen it done thousands of times. In short, "blind" faith is an oxymoron and does not exist in real life.

The upshot? There is not one Christian that really believes in the trinity. They just say they do.

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
I understand what you are saying, that we must go outside of our normal way of thinking. But is such a thing possible? Can we somehow think abnormally and yet remain sane?

We are told to accept the trinity by faith since it can not be understood with a normal mind. But it is only possible to have faith in something we understand. It's just the way the brain is wired. God made our brain in such a way that it understands logical things and rejects illogical things.

There is no way a mind can comprehend a son being his own father. Without comprehension, there is no faith or trust. We trust what we know and understand. I have faith that when I sit in my chair it will not fall apart because I've seen it done thousands of times. In short, "blind" faith is an oxymoron and does not exist in real life.

The upshot? There is not one Christian that really believes in the trinity. They just say they do.
Ok, I'm very comfortable myself in not usually ever thinking of ideas like trinity, and simply hearing the words as Christ said them, letting that...better meaning, which is already understood in some way, just work on it's own --

John 10:30 I and the Father are one."

(doesn't need explanations or theories :) )

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Not a difficult concept and when understood we no longer have to explain away verses such as 1 Corinthians 8:6.

1Cor 8:6,

But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.
We either understand John in such a way that it does not make Jesus God, or we understand Corinthians in a way that makes another God besides the Father. I gave you my explanation of how John can be read in a way that does not make Jesus God and therefore agrees with the apparent meaning of 1 Corinthians 8:6. Would you care to explain that verse in such a way that it agrees with the supposed assertion in John chapter 1 that Jesus is God, that there is another God besides the Father? The two must agree somehow or the Bible is no better than the Harry Potter series.
In order to make Jesus God, we would also have to explain away these other verses.

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2 Corinthians 11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Romans 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Those were just a few examples, there are many, many more. For example, Jesus cannot actually be God if He is the image of God, and Jesus was not invisible, He was visible to many. Also, if Jesus was God there would be no need for a mediator between God and man.

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
The "trinity" explanation is a way to attempt to get at or suggest or invoke or bring us to the mystery (a thing above normal understanding) that Christ is both distinct yet also one with God, both at the same time. Even though it seems contradictory.
I think it is possible that Jesus is distinct from God yet also one with God, without Jesus actually being God. Below is a post I posted a Trinitarian Christian friend who I have been conversing with on other forums for about six years:

My Christian friend said: No man has see God as His is (in fact God is an invisible Spirit) and when Jesus was born as a man nobody could see the divine side of Jesus, all they could see was a man. But Jesus was still God, or should I say, The Son of God who is equal to God His Father in every way. The 2 are one. The Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father.

I said: Jesus was the Son of God, but the Son is not the Father, even though the Father is in the Son.

Jesus was a clear mirror, and God became visible in the mirror. This is why Jesus said, “The Father is in the Son” (John 14:11, John 17:21) meaning that God is visible and manifest in Jesus.

“I and my Father are one” (John 10:30) means that the Manifestation of God, in this case Jesus, and God are one and the same, so whatever pertains to the Manifestation of God, all His acts and doings, as well as whatever He ordains and forbids, is identical with the Will of God Himself.

That is why Jesus said to the Jews:

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:37-38 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Please note that Jesus differentiated Himself from the Father in those verses above. That alone should tell you that Jesus is not God.

Onoma

The Greek word "logos" is used 256 times in the New Testament. As far as I can tell, with the exception of John 1:1 & 14, there would be few Christians that would say any of them refer to Jesus. They all are clearly seen as meaning a well thought out and reasoned communication using words, which happens to be the actual main definition in any Greek lexicon.

What makes it's usage in John indicate it means "Jesus?" Why couldn't it be consistent with all the other 252 usages and mean God's thoughts as spoken to mankind, that He had a plan in mind from the beginning which he revealed in the scriptures and which Jesus followed to the letter as per John 1:14?

Ever checked out " rhema " and " Onoma " ?

The Anointed

No... God is the source of all things. We do not represent the collective consciousness because it would not include God

All matter consists of light and sound waves which emits energy. God is light and when He said "let their be..." He gave, in the light, all the information that drives what we see.

Yes, and it also is the written word. But let us not forget the other word translated "WORD" which is Rhema

It can be a spoken word. It becomes a Rhema word when the power is released. "Jesus died for all mankind and if you receive him you will be saved" is a Logos word. But when faith brings it into reality it has become a Rhema word.

Depends on what you mean. I have already returned to God yet I am still a spirit, one that is united with God's Spirit, but still an entity in and of its own.

(Ken) No... God is the source of all things. We do not represent the collective consciousness because it would not include God

We are within the GREAT THOUGHT that is the eternal Logos God, who is the collective consciousness of all that it, the eternal invisible God who is the divine reality of the universe, has become, and has manifested itself as this boundless cosmos.

All things were made by him, through him, and for him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

Romans 1: 18; God’s anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature have been clearly seen in the creation, [which is the expression of all the information that has been gathered to the evolving 'GREAT THOUGHT' which is the eternal invisible LOGOS.]

(Ken)All matter consists of light and sound waves which emits energy. God is light and when He said "let their be..." He gave, in the light, all the information that drives what we see.

This is the condensed account of creation as recorded in Genesis’.....…”In the beginning God created the universe, and the (heavens, and the earth) were formless and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and God’s active force was moving on the face of the waters. Then God said let there be light.”

Here is the scientific theory of creation........In the beginning, there was the “BIG BANG” which is said to have spatially separated the supposed infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, (which in my opinion was the White Hole at the end of the Great Abyss into which the previous universe had descended and ripped apart,) this event spewed out a liquid like soup of electromagnetic energy in the trillions of degrees, it was from the quantum of that plasma liquid-like electromagnetic energy that the earth and all the heavenly bodies would be created, and although, all that the earth was created from, was already there in the beginning, the earth at that time had neither shape or mass, which meant it was formless and void, and no suns had yet come into existence to light up the darkness of the expanding space. But there was momentum within that ever-cooling cosmic cloud of wave particles, which wave particles are the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy, and are not really particles at all as they have zero mass and no electric charge, yet they carry angular and linear momentum.

One would expect, that those wave particles which are the quantum of the liquid like electromagnetic energy, would have continued to expand further and further away from each other in the expansion of the universal building material.

But with the angular momentum of those waves, they collided with each other in nuclear fusion in the creation of the first basic sub-atomic particles. As the universal temperature dropped to some billions of degrees, the dark energy which was the expansion’s acceleration force, began to form into dark matter, hydrogen and helium, with trace quantities of lithium, beryllium, and boron.

As the universe expanded and cooled, more hydrogen molecules were formed, and from these, after some thirty million years of attraction, came the formation of the first gigantic stars, [Massive atomic reactors} from which the galaxies would later be created.

And God, 'The Observer,' said, to the Logos “LET THERE BE LIGHT,” Which was not the light from the sun of this minor solar system within our Milky Way galaxy, which solar system would not be created for some nine billion years after the creation of those first massive stars that lit up the darkness of the bottomless pit, in which massive nuclear reactors the heavier elements were created.

Bursting into life and light throughout the primitive universe over an unknown period of time, those first generation stars would have been thousands upon thousands of times as massive as our Sun and millions of times as bright, but each one burned for only a few million years before meeting a violent end, when they exploded out in a brilliant flash before collapsing in upon themselves creating the massive centrally condensed systems called ‘Black Holes.’ But that is another story.

(Ken)Yes, and it also is the written word. But let us not forget the other word translated "WORD" which is Rhema

And there are still those today who believe that salvation is gained by obeying the written letter of the Law that was given to Moses by the spoken ‘WORD’ of the Lord.

The Great Thought, which is the Logos, ‘WORD” is "The essential divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates, and to which all must return."

(Ken)Depends on what you mean. I have already returned to God yet I am still a spirit, one that is united with God's Spirit, but still an entity in and of its own.

I think you mean that you are still a physical being, and have not yet been translated to a glorious being of brilliant and blinding Light, as has our brother, the man Jesus.

Unless you have entered into the spiritual kingdom of God, that co-exists within our three- dimensional universe, which flesh and blood cannot do, then you remain, a creature of flesh and blood in which a mind/spirit develops, and like every other living creature within this apparent Physical universe, which is the Logos made Manifest. You are just another receiver of information for the GREAT THOUGHT that is all that exists, and who, like myself, believes in a greater power.

And that Greater Power is the Supreme Personality of Godhead to have developed within the Logos, and who Is the Observer, who will call the next period of universal activity into existence.

May God bless you Ken.

Last edited:

The Anointed

Everybody knows that the bird is the word.

Would you be referring to the ouzelum bird, which is a legendary creature found in Australian and British folk tales and legends.

The Ouzelum bird, that fly's around in ever decreasing circles, finally vanishing up its own fundamental orifice, from where it showers the people below with it's wet vulgar and offensive 'WORDS' from its invisible vantage point?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
(Ken) No... God is the source of all things. We do not represent the collective consciousness because it would not include God

We are within the GREAT THOUGHT that is the eternal Logos God, who is the collective consciousness of all that it, the eternal invisible God who is the divine reality of the universe, has become, and has manifested itself as this boundless cosmos.

All things were made by him, through him, and for him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

Romans 1: 18; God’s anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature have been clearly seen in the creation, [which is the expression of all the information that has been gathered to the evolving 'GREAT THOUGHT' which is the eternal invisible LOGOS.]

(Ken)All matter consists of light and sound waves which emits energy. God is light and when He said "let their be..." He gave, in the light, all the information that drives what we see.

This is the condensed account of creation as recorded in Genesis’.....…”In the beginning God created the universe, and the (heavens, and the earth) were formless and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and God’s active force was moving on the face of the waters. Then God said let there be light.”

Here is the scientific theory of creation........In the beginning, there was the “BIG BANG” which is said to have spatially separated the supposed infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, (which in my opinion was the White Hole at the end of the Great Abyss into which the previous universe had descended and ripped apart,) this event spewed out a liquid like soup of electromagnetic energy in the trillions of degrees, it was from the quantum of that plasma liquid-like electromagnetic energy that the earth and all the heavenly bodies would be created, and although, all that the earth was created from, was already there in the beginning, the earth at that time had neither shape or mass, which meant it was formless and void, and no suns had yet come into existence to light up the darkness of the expanding space. But there was momentum within that ever-cooling cosmic cloud of wave particles, which wave particles are the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy, and are not really particles at all as they have zero mass and no electric charge, yet they carry angular and linear momentum.

One would expect, that those wave particles which are the quantum of the liquid like electromagnetic energy, would have continued to expand further and further away from each other in the expansion of the universal building material.

But with the angular momentum of those waves, they collided with each other in nuclear fusion in the creation of the first basic sub-atomic particles. As the universal temperature dropped to some billions of degrees, the dark energy which was the expansion’s acceleration force, began to form into dark matter, hydrogen and helium, with trace quantities of lithium, beryllium, and boron.

As the universe expanded and cooled, more hydrogen molecules were formed, and from these, after some thirty million years of attraction, came the formation of the first gigantic stars, [Massive atomic reactors} from which the galaxies would later be created.

And God, 'The Observer,' said, to the Logos “LET THERE BE LIGHT,” Which was not the light from the sun of this minor solar system within our Milky Way galaxy, which solar system would not be created for some nine billion years after the creation of those first massive stars that lit up the darkness of the bottomless pit, in which massive nuclear reactors the heavier elements were created.

Bursting into life and light throughout the primitive universe over an unknown period of time, those first generation stars would have been thousands upon thousands of times as massive as our Sun and millions of times as bright, but each one burned for only a few million years before meeting a violent end, when they exploded out in a brilliant flash before collapsing in upon themselves creating the massive centrally condensed systems called ‘Black Holes.’ But that is another story.

(Ken)Yes, and it also is the written word. But let us not forget the other word translated "WORD" which is Rhema

And there are still those today who believe that salvation is gained by obeying the written letter of the Law that was given to Moses by the spoken ‘WORD’ of the Lord.

The Great Thought, which is the Logos, ‘WORD” is "The essential divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates, and to which all must return."

(Ken)Depends on what you mean. I have already returned to God yet I am still a spirit, one that is united with God's Spirit, but still an entity in and of its own.

I think you mean that you are still a physical being, and have not yet been translated to a glorious being of brilliant and blinding Light, as has our brother, the man Jesus.

Unless you have entered into the spiritual kingdom of God, that co-exists within our three- dimensional universe, which flesh and blood cannot do, then you remain, a creature of flesh and blood in which a mind/spirit develops, and like every other living creature within this apparent Physical universe, which is the Logos made Manifest. You are just another receiver of information for the GREAT THOUGHT that is all that exists, and who, like myself, believes in a greater power.

And that Greater Power is the Supreme Personality of Godhead to have developed within the Logos, and who Is the Observer, who will call the next period of universal activity into existence.

May God bless you Ken.
What about real reasoning.

I am a human, I am a bio life, I am organic, I am natural and everything else exists naturally before I invented the inference WORD, to tell massive stories about my personal male human beliefs before I then came about the invention of formulas, numbers and maths for my human owned science themes....as a liar.

I always have been a liar in science, for I went against what I owned naturally.

I wanted to own control of everything, and today still express that fake thought, even telling my own self that I cannot enter into the Jesus body, spirit of God themes, burning gases of beginning of light itself, gases burning, for I would die and be sacrificed, so I do not want to be Jesus nor learn what his adult Father scientist/occultist taught him about the body One beginning O stone and planet...why I said ST and ONE is the first origins. Planet Earth O stone.

As a liar and an egotist I claim that my words and the speaking of it in observation knew everything, yet I was proven totally wrong, when I invented my own self combustion by the pyramid. Seeing it was not any mountain, was not a flooded Earth body by water or any UFO.....I caused ground fission and died in an evil Satanic death of my own preaching, God sent you humans and animal life all to Hell.

As his own recanting storytelling male liar of a self who said you do realise God is evil, as he changed the natural mass and body God O the Earth in cold space.

Real story.

GameChanger

Would you be referring to the ouzelum bird, which is a legendary creature found in Australian and British folk tales and legends.

The Ouzelum bird, that fly's around in ever decreasing circles, finally vanishing up its own fundamental orifice, from where it showers the people below with it's wet vulgar and offensive 'WORDS' from its invisible vantage point?

Whoa, cool. Yeah that one.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What about I am not personally the Designer human being male thinker as the atmospheric mass where I live is not burning light, where light begins, burning gases.

How about the theme I am just a baby consciousness who inherits my own spiritual adult Father life. Whose life told me in AI conditions was natural, was not the scientist, as animal and 2 new human parents after the dinosaur destruction, the giants in a science theme.

2 adult humans both a body spiritual human and both loving. I inherited a belief of 2 loving spiritual beings before my self, the body of love I discuss, which is not anywhere else.

I however invented a fake story said space was a womb, and inferred it to FEMALE in real life. Science and MATHS is not any female and I lied.

So then I changed my belief of self, baby to adult self and just claimed male Life Father, the holiest and most loving spiritual....whilst practiced lying...by displacing psyche mind, natural into a fake male God/loving self and Father holy baby male, holy father male....but talked God talk maths and science and stone and mass O the one planet.

As I abominated the womb of cold space with released cold UFO frozen radiation mass in space and O Earth kept inheriting heated space, held in a fixed cycle....I then said my Mother had abominated me.....yet I was talking space.

So I then falsified my Mother human natural life body and natural love and placated that she was an evil w i t c h or evil being or a b i t c h....inferred male themes...a dog is a b i t c h.......GOD to DOG....you made God fall out he said and I got life sacrificed female human dog.

That kind of mentality in occult sciences. Why your modern day brother in science said never infer to male or female ownership in science and speak correct science symbolism which then would prove you wrong in science. And so he did.
Male use of worded expressions in word CH meaning CH that arose out of the stone O God body.

CH plus my wit, as a male is rude and incorrect wit CH statements.

CH plus my bit, as a male is rude and incorrect bit CH statements, said Magdalia in secret space themes was a dot or crumb of bread as a nuclear attack on the life of humans....why the male baby life got sacrificed, for he changed the spatial womb. In natural life his holy human natural female Mother life also got attacked, for she is also symbolically wearing the radiation crown of star fall.

As a reminder, you science of the occult, nuclear cosmological and Sun themes is a liar.

chinu

chinu
Is the "Sound" like the "Force?" :)
Yes, you can also call it as force because it pulls like a magnet.

But, this force is unable to pull until one get a release from the another force which pull downwards :)

Hence, the more important question for the one who has found this within "Sound" is.. How to get a release from downward force so that one could be able to travel upwards :)

The Anointed

Yes, you can also call it as force because it pulls like a magnet.

But, this force is unable to pull until one get a release from the another force which pull downwards :)

Hence, the more important question for the one who has found this within "Sound" is.. How to get a release from downward force so that one could be able to travel upwards :)

Nope; The more important question has nothing to do with sound, which is but a bye-product of the created ear, which translates silent shock waves into sound, but how to get gravity to release its hold on the force of Levitation.

chinu

chinu
Nope; The more important question has nothing to do with sound, which is but a bye-product of the created ear, which translates silent shock waves into sound, but how to get gravity to release its hold on the force of Levitation.

I don't know what do you mean by saying the following words HERE:
  • Bye-product
  • Created ear
  • Silent shock waves into sound
  • Gravity
Please, do explain in detail so that we could continue discussion.

For your convenience I would also like to add here that this "Exercise" has nothing to do with force-of-gravity because it is NOT related to human body. Its related to human-consciousness instead.

Its "Consciousness-Sound" exercise.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
May God bless you Ken.

Why, thank you!! What a way to start the day with a blessing. May His glory be wrapped around you and your family!

True. But I don't think we are the collective consciousness.

Maybe I am being to technical but:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

We can't be the collective consciousness when there are still children of the devil.

Amen!

Absolutely! But not all things have been conformed to his image.

AMEN!

Yes, the very earth and creation has been revealed and can be seen. Creation is awaiting redemption. But all things still are not the collective thoughts

That is true, again. As we know. Gal 3: 16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. 18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

The letter does not save. Faith saves. John 5: 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

We come to Him!

No, I think we have already been transformed, though our body still awaits redemption.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

We already shine. People hide the light, but the light can be expressed and shined where people can see Jesus.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

We are already "born of God" and live, move and have our being in Him.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

In this world, we are "as he is".

Maybe we are just looking at the same diamond but at a different angle.

I have entered into the spiritual kingdom of God.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The Kingdom is within me. Jesus has made me righteous and He has given me peace as my Prince of Peace and the joy in the Holy Ghost is alive within me.

Be blessed.

rrobs

Ok, I'm very comfortable myself in not usually ever thinking of ideas like trinity, and simply hearing the words as Christ said them, letting that...better meaning, which is already understood in some way, just work on it's own --

John 10:30 I and the Father are one."

(doesn't need explanations or theories :) )
Doesn't require an explanation? I think it does, because if John 10:30 means Jesus is God, then so are we.

John 17:11,

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].
And Paul and Apollos are really one person also.

1Cor 3:8,

Now he that planteth [Paul] and he that watereth [Apollos] are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.​

Clearly something needs to be explained.

God bless