• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The witchhunt continues...

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
And ignore making access easier for rapists? Misogynistic much?
So they would break the law that forbids rape, but abide the law that would forbid them from entering a restroom?
Why hasn't this rape epidemic already happened?

How would these rules be enforced, anyway? Would a genital inspector be placed at the entrance to all restrooms?

We Never Know

No Slack
There is more to being a man or a woman than just body parts.

I am assuming that you are male. If I am wrong, just reverse the sexes. It we took your brain out of your body and transplanted it into a female one would you now think of yourself as a woman? If you are straight would you suddenly crave penis?
Try it and let us know. Until then its just a "what if" that can be dismissed.

wellwisher

The main difference between LBG and Trans, and why they should not be lumped, is LBG uses its natural biological body from birth. How it is used is different. The LBG group tends to be self sufficient and are not a burden to the tax payers. They buy their own designer clothes to be as they wish. They contribute to society more than they take.

Trans need expensive medical procedures and drugs to become and remain artificial. LBG community only wanted to be treated fairly, while trans need a big money grab of tax payer money, to make this expensive and long term artificial change and maintenance possible. This is money scam driven and not based on any common principles of fairness. It is not fair to expect the tax payer to pay the medical industries, so the Democrats can money launder some of these tax dollars back to their own donations; medical lobbyists, and get votes from a newly created artificial group beholden to them for other people's money.

They screwed young students and parents by launder tax money through Teachers Unions for donations. Minority students are sacrificed inthe process. The caused millions of college students to end up with high students loans, all based on large donations of student loan money laundered through the Universities back to Democrat Politicians. This is another one of those self serving scams.

The Trans youth are not even aware they are being used; Democrats leaders prey on the vulnerable. They start the programming young, before children can mature, work and support themselves, so either parents will be shaken down or tax payers will need to be, so they can launder their donations through the Medical complex. The LGB should separate yourself and not be seem as an accomplice to child abuse.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
So they would break the law that forbids rape, but abide the law that would forbid them from entering a restroom?
Why hasn't this rape epidemic already happened?

How would these rules be enforced, anyway? Would a genital inspector be placed at the entrance to all restrooms?

How has it been enforced for the last decades? You are proposing a change. To be sure, the current system is not perfect, but your proposed change will make things worse.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How has it been enforced for the last decades? You are proposing a change. To be sure, the current system is not perfect, but your proposed change will make things worse.
What change? Like I've said transgendered people have already been using the restrooms by how they identify. The proposed bans by conservatives is a recent development.

icehorse

Premium Member
What change? Like I've said transgendered people have already been using the restrooms by how they identify. The proposed bans by conservatives is a recent development.

I think what's new-ish is trans women who are not attempting to look like women. Trans women with full beards for example. This is what's relatively new and dangerous when it comes to women's safety.

Stepping back, I think it's always suspicious when a poster falls back to attempting to degrade the message by trying to attach it to common messengers. It's awkward for us liberals that occasionally conservatives get something right. I think I recall two or three times that trump was right, argh.

The idea is the idea, independent of who says it. Right?

icehorse

Premium Member
Show me where this is actually an occurring thing and not outlandish fearmongering. The notion is contradictory and nonsensical.

I've been on this forum for almost 10 years. You get to know people. I think of you as one of the better, clearer thinkers on this forum.

But the trans activists are a force to be reckoned with, and they have managed to wedge their twisted playbook into many people's consciousnesses. It would appear that that includes you.

One clue to this is the repeated claim that "thing X is not happening". I would guess that in general you know that such claims are almost impossible to prove. But when it comes to transgenderism, even clear thinkers are apt to trot out "I'm not aware of that" sorts of defenses. That defense is weak on SO MANY counts, right?

So here we have a classic LMGTFY moment. I just did a search on "trans women with beards". And of course I got a LOT of hits. You can try this yourself at home ;)

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
And ignore making access easier for rapists? Misogynistic much?
Access isn’t readily denied to rapists using restrooms as a place of attack now and hasn’t been for literally centuries at this point.
That’s why in many places women tend to go to the restroom in groups, especially at night. Well they have where I live, anyway.

I have seen passing trans men. Women would flee the restroom if they use the women’s facilities!

Even ignoring all that, recent hysteria surrounding trans people using such facilities has allegedly resulted in cis women being accused irrationally of not using the proper facilities. (Apologies in advance for the links. But I did what I could with such a niche topic.)
That’s not due to trans people, that’s due to irrational fears over trans people.
And it affects non conforming cis people more often than not, allegedly

I couldn’t care less if the person in the next stall is cis or gay or trans or a hermaphrodite.
In the women’s facilities we have closed individual stalls anyway.
Maybe the men should do the same and stop fretting over whats in the pants of the person next to them. Or just ask them out already and put the rest of us out of our misery.
The obsession is real, like omg.

Found this rather interesting

And just because

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Access isn’t readily denied to rapists using restrooms as a place of attack now and hasn’t been for literally centuries at this point.
That’s why in many places women tend to go to the restroom in groups, especially at night. Well they have where I live, anyway.

I have seen passing trans men. Women would flee the restroom if they use the women’s facilities!

Even ignoring all that, recent hysteria surrounding trans people using such facilities has allegedly resulted in cis women being accused irrationally of not using the proper facilities. (Apologies in advance for the links. But I did what I could with such a niche topic.)
That’s not due to trans people, that’s due to irrational fears over trans people.
And it affects non conforming cis people more often than not, allegedly

I couldn’t care less if the person in the next stall is cis or gay or trans or a hermaphrodite.
In the women’s facilities we have closed individual stalls anyway.
Maybe the men should do the same and stop fretting over whats in the pants of the person next to them. Or just ask them out already and put the rest of us out of our misery.
The obsession is real, like omg.

Found this rather interesting

And just because
Gee, I wonder if icehorse will acknowledge - as they have repeatedly stated to be their position in other threads - that this hard evidence is more important and significant than the feelings and fears of a minority of individuals.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Gee, I wonder if icehorse will acknowledge - as they have repeatedly stated to be their position in other threads - that this hard evidence is more important and significant than the feelings and fears of a minority of individuals.
I’m sure @icehorse is rational enough to accept scientific data and acknowledge that we should place that above irrational fears

Surely, that is reasonable to assume?
Right @icehorse? You’re a science-y person, yeah?!

icehorse

Premium Member

As I said earlier, the current system is not perfect.

The question, why would we agree to make it worse.

Again, the important point here is the attempt to normalize people who look like men going into women's restrooms. Such normalization is certain to make life easier for rapists, right?

icehorse

Premium Member
The cognitive dissonance must be positively ear shattering. Wear protective ear protectors dude! :)

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
The cognitive dissonance must be positively ear shattering. Wear protective ear protectors dude! :)
I will add "cognitive dissonance" to the list of things I will educate you about someday.

In the meantime, what do you have to say about the hard evidence presented by our good friend @SomeRandom that contradicts the personal feelings of the (presumably millions of) women you have totally spoken to?