• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's the song that got me into Lacuna Coil. It was played during the end credits of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. I'm such a geek.
I got the Best Buy special edition of that game, which comes with the soundtrack. First time I heard of not only Lacuna Coil, but also Ministry (Bloodlines), and Taimat (Cain).
Before Directv switched thier radio stations to XM, I heard Heaven's a Lie on the metal station, and I have been listening to them since.

But right now, I am listening to a song that requires everyone to start head-banging during a certain part. Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.:jam:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Luke Wolf said:
But right now, I am listening to a song that requires everyone to start head-banging during a certain part. Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.:jam:
Yes Mr Wolf, I will comply. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME AND SPIT IN ME EEEEEEEYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE :jam:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Bastet said:
Psst, Chrispy...it's stone me and spit in my eye. ;)
***... there goes 25 years of singing the wrong lyrics. And it was pointed out by an Aussie. *goes off to the Kakapo Graveyard to die of shame*

Rodeo Clown - Jack Johnson, Donovan Frankenreiter, G Love (Some Live Songs EP)

willything

ChrisP said:
***... there goes 25 years of singing the wrong lyrics. And it was pointed out by an Aussie. *goes off to the Kakapo Graveyard to die of shame*

Rodeo Clown - Jack Johnson, Donovan Frankenreiter, G Love (Some Live Songs EP)
iv never let not knowing the words to songs stop me, i just make my own up. ok i do get some strange looks .:jiggy:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Maize said:
I'm checking out the new "Gay Radio" on Yahoo music. So far all I've heard is Abba and Abba-like bands. :rolleyes:
Well we wouldn't want them stereotyping or anything... at least it's not the bee gees, though Abba is probably worse to be honest.

4 Seasons in One Day - Crowded House

Status
Not open for further replies.